The mess OSAS theology has made

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
I wonder why OSAS theology built up?All I know is that many churchgoers who believe this theology are lukewarm Christians. They don't care about their walk with the Lord: they believe they are saved no matter what they do or don't do. It is not so hard to find in the Bible how important it is for Jesus' followers to be good witnesses. It is my conviction that if the churches preach the whole truth of true discipleship, they will lose most of their congragation.The churches should stop giving false assurance of salvation. Jesus is not cheap and the mainstreams are making His salvation sound so cheap.Is Jesus happy about many half-hearted Christians believing their salvation is secure no matter what they do? The answer is definitely,"NO"

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It is as it was in Jesus's day faithful remember the tipping over of the money tables? The religious leaders, priest lead their people astray so they could keep collecting the taxes it is why they hated Jesus he was a trouble maker he preached outside the synagogues he denied their rituals which brought in good money. Jesus was against all this There is nothing new under the sun what was before will be again and so it is.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(kriss;10397)
It is as it was in Jesus's day faithful remember the tipping over of the money tables? The religious leaders, priest lead their people astray so they could keep collecting the taxes it is why they hated Jesus he was a trouble maker he preached outside the synagogues he denied their rituals which brought in good money. Jesus was against all this There is nothing new under the sun what was before will be again and so it is.
Yes, they keep on preaching the same old hypocrisy with no shame.

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
These lukewarm "Christians" have relationships with their "Chruches", know only what their preachers have taught them and even those who have been to seminaries can't name any people out of the Old Testament , They don't now how to check out the original languages or even thinkt hey need to. and think that translations of men are just as good as the origanl texts. They are afraid to even consider any thing outside their comfortable little box... I am so thankful God taught me tio question everything and learn the truth of the Word rather than being complacent with the lies of the "church". The sad part is they think they are the holy righteous ones for having that membership...they quote three verses and never even consider what the true meaning is...

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont think nor claim all churchs bad I think they can be wonderful but the people must remember that the preachers are only men and always weigh what they say against Gods word as not to be mislead take what you need from them fellowship learning tithe accordingly to what you recieve but never allow a church to become your God.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a mess, but I have faith in people to know the truth and to know what's going on. I'm going to close this now because all of this is water under the bridge and it's time we get back to normal where we all have the ability to say what we want.

Status
Not open for further replies.