• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is important to mention Covenants briefly. Covenants need to be fulfilled, specifically to Israel, to Jesus, to nations and creation during Jesus’ 1,000-year reign.

The Palestinian Covenant, also called the Land Covenant (Deuteronomy 30:1-10)
Abraham did go to the Promised Land, he did have many descendants, and he is the father of many nations. Joshua led the Israelites to claim ownership of the promised Land.
>>>BUT specific boundaries were never possessed by Israel, not even under King Solomon. (see Numbers 34:1-12.)

Abrahamic Covenant His descendants would have the land forever (aionios, ages) The nations would be blessed by him.

“for all the land which you see, I will give it to you and to your descendants forever.” Gen. 13:15

“Nevertheless, I will remember My covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Ezek. 16:60

The Davidic Covenant
2 Samuel 7:16
says that
David’s heir (Jesus), would sit on the throne of Israel forever. (when aionios is applied to God, it means eternal)

The New Covenant

Jeremiah 31:31-32 describes the New Covenant. But the Lord is not done with Israel, she will be grafted in as well into the Church. Verses 33-34 state, “But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”

Christians do have the New Covenant, law written in our hearts and we have the Lord our God dwelling inside us but Ezekiel 36:28 gives more specifics concerning Israel: “You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.”
Romans 11
says that during the Great Tribulation Israel will be saved (showing a distinct difference from the Gentile Church, but then they will finally be grafted in - not every Jew, but a remnant 1/3).
Rev. 7 & 14 also distinguish 144k virgin males marked from the 12 tribes of Israel (whom only God knows and has preserved for that time.)
Israel as a nation will worship their Messiah, Whom they will finally realize. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Hosea, and Ezekiel, all wrote if this future fulfillment.

It is important to do a thorough study of the Second Coming as it precedes the Millennial Kingdom, but I can only scratch the surface, it involves too much material. So I will instead very briefly discuss it and transition into the main topic.
Jesus' First Coming was as the suffering servant, the Lamb of God, Who took away the sins of the world and brought the New Covenant. He fulfilled some 300 prophecies and scholars claim there will be another 300 yet to be fulfilled. As we examine those prophecies we see that He literally fulfilled them. This is very important to realize. There is no reason why we should not expect Him to literally fulfill future prophecies as well. Symbolism is there, but is usually explained in scripture.

An important message was given to the crowd by angels as they watched Jesus ascend into heaven: “They also said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11

“Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him: and all the tribes of the Earth will mourn over Him, so it is to be. Amen.” Rev.1:7

>>>This is a literal visitation coming soon!

What happened to Israel after Jesus came and brought His New Covenant? Many believed, but many did not and as He predicted, in 70 AD Jerusalem was destroyed, the Temple was completely destroyed without one stone on another and the inhabitants were scattered throughout the world. “And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” Luke 21:24

Israel was scattered for almost 18 centuries, but were brought back to their home once again. “but – As the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of the north and from all the countries where He had banished them. For I will restore them to their own land which I gave to their fathers.” Jer. 16:15

“Say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD, - Behold, I will take the sons of Israel from among the nations where they have gone and I will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land.” Ezek.37:21 The Jewish nation became a state in 1948/49. This gathering of Israel is significant. Many scholars agree that this is when the clock started to tick, a sign that this would be the last generation that would see the end of the ages, the Gentile nations and the Second Coming.

His Second Coming will be as the Lion from the Tribe of Judah - in judgment against all His foes. What does that entail? A Great Tribulation period of 3 1/2 years will destroy the world systems, false religions, philosophies and more than half the population through cataclysms: wars, famine, pestilence, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hail and fire from the LORD.

Let’s talk about the wars. “And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.” Zech 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. Zech. 12:9, 10

>>> When every eye sees Him they will mourn. These are the Jews, whose forefathers pierced Him.

In Zech. 14, The day of the Lord is described.
1. Spoils are divided - therefore not destroyed. Which brings to mind Jesus words: the meek shall inherit the earth.
2. God gathers nations against Jerusalem.
3. The city is taken.
4. "The remnant of the people shall not be cut off".
5. The Lord fights against those nations. His feet stand on the Mount of Olives! The mountain splits.
6. Probably nuclear war (vs. 12)
7. Light will be diminished in those days.
8. Living water will flow out of Jerusalem (after they experiencing waters of death, poisoned during the GT). Waters turn to blood, 1/3 of the fish died. So now life comes back.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. Zech.” 14:2-4

>>> 10 nations come against Israel, likely Iran, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Lebonon, Libya, Palestinians, etc.

The good news is the Church will be translated, given new eternal bodies. We will be taken out of this Great Tribulation before it ends, before the wrath of God comes in full. Israel, a remnant, will be saved during this time and it is apparent IMHO, that they come to this realization when they see Christ coming. THEY see Him and mourn, realizing that He was and is their true Messiah - but the Church was just raptured, so they must persevere. They are protected during this time. In Rev. 7 & 14, we see 144k male virgins from the 12 tribes of Israel marked by God. These are part of those who will repopulate the world. There will be other survivors who have not taken the mark of the Beast.And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.”Zech. 14:16

continued ...

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 2.
“Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:9-13

>>>This is not total destruction of the earth and heavens.

“For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ages: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ages and ages. But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.” Isaiah 34:8-11

>>>Again, we see not total destruction of the earth, but generations still living on the earth, owls and ravens dwelling in the land after the Great Tribulation.

Jesus will make His enemies a footstool, and all Christians will worship Him freely (Psalm 110).

After the 7th Trumpet, the Seven Bowls of God's wrath are released on all who oppose Christ, they do not repent from that time on, they curse God.

The Church is His kingdom and it is a spiritual kingdom. However, He will establish it on earth with the entire world as many expected Him to the first time. Jesus has not come in the clouds of heaven as he soon will.

“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.” Matt. 24:30

The Millennial Kingdom

After the Great Tribulation is over, Jesus will lock up Satan and His horde for 1000 years. Only then can there be peace on earth. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded (by Islamic terrorists) for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God who had not worshipped the beast or the image and had not received the mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.” Rev. 20:2-4

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall

be established on top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall come forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations and rebuke many people; they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." Isaiah 2:2-4)

The curse on creation, the botanicals and the animal kingdom will be removed and the entire world will live in peace.

“that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. Romans 8:21-22

Isaiah 11:6–9 "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young ones shall lie down together; and the Lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra's hole and the weaned child shall out his hand in the viper's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in My Holy mountain. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."

>>>Notice, that everyone on earth shall worship the true God. Also, this describes the first earth, not the New Jerusalem, since there are mountains, nations and seas.

Until the Spirit is poured out upon us from on high,
And the wilderness becomes a fertile field,
And the fertile field is considered as a forest.
Then justice will dwell in the wilderness
And righteousness will abide in the fertile field. And the work of righteousness will be peace,
And the service of righteousness, quietness and confidence forever.
Then my people will live in a peaceful habitation,
And in secure dwellings and in undisturbed resting places; Isaiah 32:15-18

>>>The nations of the world will live in peace with Jesus as their ruler.

"I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man, coming in the clouds of heaven ... Then to Him was given dominion glory and kingdom, that all people's, nations and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom, the one which will not be destroyed." Daniel 7:13-14

>>>Notice also that His KINGDOM will not be destroyed - even in the smallest extant of persecution as we currently see in many countries with wars against Christianity, hate, destruction of churches and death to the saints.

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 7 refers to Jesus' ascension right before Pentecost, and the Kingdom has already been inaugurated at Jesus first coming. It will grow until Jesus delivers it up to the Father, with Jesus ruling in the midst of His enemies psalm110

Reactions: WPM and Marty fox

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 7 refers to Jesus' ascension right before Pentecost, and the Kingdom has already been inaugurated at Jesus first coming. It will grow until Jesus delivers it up to the Father, with Jesus ruling in the midst of His enemies psalm110

Amen great post

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Part 2.
“Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it. For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir. Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.” Isaiah 13:9-13

“For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ages: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ages and ages. But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.” Isaiah 34:8-11

>>>Again, we see not total destruction of the earth, but generations still living on the earth, owls and ravens dwelling in the land after the Great Tribulation.

Jesus will make His enemies a footstool, and all Christians will worship Him freely (Psalm 110).

After the 7th Trumpet, the Seven Bowls of God's wrath are released on all who oppose Christ, they do not repent from that time on, they curse God.

The Church is His kingdom and it is a spiritual kingdom. However, He will establish it on earth with the entire world as many expected Him to the first time. Jesus has not come in the clouds of heaven as he soon will.

“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory.” Matt. 24:30

The Millennial Kingdom

After the Great Tribulation is over, Jesus will lock up Satan and His horde for 1000 years. Only then can there be peace on earth. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded (by Islamic terrorists) for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God who had not worshipped the beast or the image and had not received the mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.” Rev. 20:2-4

Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord's house shall

be established on top of the mountains and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths. For out of Zion shall come forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations and rebuke many people; they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore." Isaiah 2:2-4)

The curse on creation, the botanicals and the animal kingdom will be removed and the entire world will live in peace.

“that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. Romans 8:21-22

Isaiah 11:6–9 "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young ones shall lie down together; and the Lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra's hole and the weaned child shall out his hand in the viper's den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in My Holy mountain. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."

>>>Notice, that everyone on earth shall worship the true God. Also, this describes the first earth, not the New Jerusalem, since there are mountains, nations and seas.

And righteousness will abide in the fertile field. And the work of righteousness will be peace,

"I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man, coming in the clouds of heaven ... Then to Him was given dominion glory and kingdom, that all people's, nations and languages should serve Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom, the one which will not be destroyed." Daniel 7:13-14

>>>Notice also that His KINGDOM will not be destroyed - even in the smallest extant of persecution as we currently see in many countries with wars against Christianity, hate, destruction of churches and death to the saints.

So you think that peace can only be on the earth when satan is bound?

Does the bible show satan having anything to do with Cain killing Able?

This line of thought gives way too much credit to satan people are evil enough on their own.

Romans 3:10
As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

Notice that the word “peace” is not in revelation chapter 20.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think that peace can only be on the earth when satan is bound?

Does the bible show satan having anything to do with Cain killing Able?

This line of thought gives way too much credit to satan people are evil enough on their own.

Romans 3:10
As it is written: “There is no one righteous, not even one;

Notice that the word “peace” is not in revelation chapter 20.
No Satan being bound does not prevent sin and evil. The curse will be removed. But consider that every one on the planet will be born again Christians and we will have been resurrected with eternal perfect bodies acting as priests to the world. And there will be peace among the animal kingdom -- the fox will be playing with the rabbit! Won't that be fun?

Reactions: marks

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No Satan being bound does not prevent sin and evil. The curse will be removed. But consider that every one on the planet will be born again Christians and we will have been resurrected with eternal perfect bodies acting as priests to the world. And there will be peace among the animal kingdom -- the fox will be playing with the rabbit! Won't that be fun?

Ha my last name is Fox LoL

I actually see the animals (who were all described as Israel’s enemies in the bible) as being gentiles and Jews dwelling together within the church

I’ve started a thread on my interpretation of the thousand years check in out if you have time

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An important message was given to the crowd by angels as they watched Jesus ascend into heaven: “They also said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11

“Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him: and all the tribes of the Earth will mourn over Him, so it is to be. Amen.” Rev.1:7

>>>This is a literal visitation coming soon!

I agree, but it looks like you inadvertently omitted that in Zechariah 14:5 Jesus returns to Mount Olive with all the saints, and that Acts shows Jesus ascended from there, and just as the angel said, Jesus returns there.

Maranatha

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Disagree. Peter was very puzzled why Jesus wasn’t setting up His kingdom then, instead of ascending to heaven.

All the Jews, including the apostles, were hyper focused on Messiah coming and ruling His kingdom and overthrowing their Roman oppressors, to the point of many rejecting Him for not doing so.

Even John the Baptist, who had already publicly proclaimed that Jesus was the messiah, began to doubt Jesus for not ruling as king - thus sent his disciples to ask Jesus, “are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?”

The physical kingdom comes at His return to earth and He then rules the nations with a rod of iron for a millennia.

His spiritual kingdom came while He was on earth the first time, the physical kingdom comes in the future.

Shalom Aleichem

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Spoils are divided - therefore not destroyed. Which brings to mind Jesus words: the meek shall inherit the earth.
3. The city is taken.
5. The Lord fights against those nations. His feet stand on the Mount of Olives! The mountain splits.
8. Living water will flow out of Jerusalem (Holy Spirit

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. Zech.” 14:2-4

>>> 10 nations come against Israel, likely Iran, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Egypt, Lebonon, Libya, Palestinians, etc.

The good news is the Church will be translated, given new eternal bodies. We will be taken out of this Great Tribulation before it ends, before the wrath of God comes in full. Israel, a remnant, will be saved during this time and it is apparent IMHO, that they come to this realization when they see Christ coming. THEY see Him and mourn, realizing that He was and is their true Messiah - but the Church was just raptured, so they must persevere. They are protected during this time. In Rev. 7 & 14, we see 144k male virgins from the 12 tribes of Israel marked by God. These are part of those who will repopulate the world. There will be other survivors who have not taken the mark of the Beast.And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.”Zech. 14:16

continued ...
Zechariah 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And
it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. The city is taken.
8. Living water will flow out of Jerusalem (Holy Spirit

continued ...
Zechariah 14:16 Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And
the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel 7 refers to Jesus' ascension right before Pentecost, and the Kingdom has already been inaugurated at Jesus first coming.
This is either wishful thinking or total nonsense. Daniel 7 refers to the Millennium, as well as the eternal Kingdom of God on earth under Christ AFTER His Second Coming. And after the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation.

If Christ's Kingdom has "already been inaugurated" how come Satan and his minions are having a heyday on earth RIGHT NOW? Do you see the absurdity of your statement?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Millennial Kingdom

Ron I openly show you there is no Millennial Kingdom on this earth seen in Revelation 20:1-6 below, it's a fabricated non-existent place, in the land of fairytales and wizards, and you have falsely claimed I Ignore and distort?

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ron, Your Trying To Pass Off (Isaiah Chapter 11) As A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth Has Been "Exposed"

Sad Part Is Ron, You Have Been Shown The Truth, And Continue To Teach In "Error"

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 2.

The Millennial Kingdom

Ron you falsely claim the Kingdom In The Mountain Of The Lord Seen In Isaiah Chapter 2:2-4 Is A Millennial Kingdom On Earth For 1,000 Years "False"

As Isaiah 2:12 Clearly Shows, (The Day Of The Lord) Has Taken Place, Isaiah 2:22 Man's Breath Has Been Taken From His Nostrils, Mortal Human Life "Ceases"

Ron The Kingdom Seen Is The "Eternal Kingdom" In The New Heaven And Earth, After (The Day Of The Lord ) Has Taken Place

Ron, Continue To Look For Your Millennial Kingdom In Scripture, Its Nowhere To Be Found (Fact)

Isaiah 2:10-22KJV
10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty.
11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
12 For the day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Ruling In The Midst Of His Enemies?

Real Big Smiles!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but it looks like you inadvertently omitted that in Zechariah 14:5 Jesus returns to Mount Olive with all the saints, and that Acts shows Jesus ascended from there, and just as the angel said, Jesus returns there.

Maranatha
I underlined it. "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives ..."
There seen other scriptures I missed. I put this together one day, it is not an exhaustive study. It is simple, effective and imformative. And it is just something for the Amillennialists to wrestle with.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14 Is The Eternal Kingdom

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.
It is not the final judgment - which is at the end if the 1000 years. Didn't you read the verses in Rev. 20 where it states that? No, you ignore it or distort. Amillenialists/Preterists/partial Pretersists have a tendency to symbolize whatever does not fit into there scenario.

Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" belo
This is after the 1000 years. You again have a problem? A mental block about Jesus literal kingdom in earth. I posted 8 points of Zach. - you skipped iver them I suppose. You are only interested in your view. That is narrow, closed minded.

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.
Right - in the Middle East. The valley of Megiddo ... "blood for 200 miles up ti the horses bridle".That part of the world will be on fire, billions of Muslims will die any any other nation that cimes against Jerusalem.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.
He dies touch ground and stays awhile -1000 years. The twinkling if an eye event happens before that.

Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5
After the 1000 years. There is an order of events you just want to combine altogether.

Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5
Rev. 22 is post Millennial Kingdom. We see the New Jerusalem coming down - that is a whole different time and existence. There are people in the Millennial having babies and DEATH is still around. Death and Hades gets destroyed after the 1000 years.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up
Post Millennial Kingdom.

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
New Jerusalem - after 1000 years.