The Mind and the Heart are 16” Apart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To pull out an earlier thought… The Mind and the Heart are 16” Apart…If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. - 1 John 1:5

Unfortunately, though, the light and the darkness interact here on planet Earth...Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ c (darkness)...

Natural z/d - Nothing, empty space.
Mental z/d - Again nothing but empty space.
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, coldness, hatred) / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)

A correct spiritual E/c2 is an important ally any faith. Which is why I became a Christian, because I found something of spiritual value.

But… Because the mind and the heart are 16” apart… One can understand doctrine and still miss it spiritually…

“It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not by the reason.” - Blaise Pascal

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And…. I believe it is an easy thing for God to change the mass to plasma and then reform that plasma into mass… However to his will and liking.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were given a way to survive the environment on Mars I could do very little with the iron-based compositions save make sandcastles. My options are two....

1. Chemically - Find a way to chemically react with the environment to produce elements.
2. Nuclear Reactions - Turn the mass to plasma and reform it into another form of mass...

And how would I do that nuclearly? Well, if E = MC2 I can divide and conclude that mass can turn into plasma and plasma back into mass...

M <--- E / C2 = Fusion (energy to mass)

Energy and light are released as the matter is bonded and produces the most intense energy as seen in the Hydrogen Bomb. As of yet we have not figured out how to make fusion useful for the generation of our energy needs.

M ---> E / C2 = Fission (mass to energy)

Energy and light are released as the matter is split. The released energy is not as great as the fusion process. I believe all mass was once a great piece of matter floating in space until God spoke these words… Let there be light! At that point the mass turned to energy and light, expanding out from a point of origin and then re-freezing into what elements the Father willed it. Are we experiments from the eternal mind? If so, we will return to him to give an account on how we lived our life here on earth.

M + M ---> E / C2 = Reaction producing energy and light

Energy and light are released as matter reacts one with another. Fossil fuels reacting with oxygen can produce a great deal of energy. But not nearly as great as the fission process. By products to this reaction include CO2 gas, which is harmful to the environment. The Martian atmosphere is 95% CO2 carbon dioxide. But if we can’t figure out to easily strip the C from CO2 on earth how could I do it on Mars? But… Our plant life does this quite easily in a process called photosynthesis. If we had the temperature to do so we would have to deveiop plant life first to strip the C from the CO2.

I am amazed how the light and energy came together here on planet earth to form mass, intelligence, and spirituality. And as a human being having 60,000 miles of blood vessels turning O2 back into CO2 and releasing energy in the process to sense, see, hear, in constructive employment, etc. I can’t believe that all of this happened without an intelligent designer behind it. I could do very little with such mass on another planet save make sandcastles.

"I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details." -Albert Einstein

Einstein’s equation also defined mass as eternal stuff, in which will soon be turned back into plasma energy where God has plans on doing something else with it…

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an interesting thread. Trying to construct a spiritual formula from the physical realm to perceive the spiritual is interesting. God did it the other way around though. He constructed our physical realm with mathematical laws, physics, chemistry, biology, energy, light etc., etc., as a mock reality that resembled heaven, a spiritual reality. His purpose was temporal. To create and allow good and evil, and changes in a realm where His human being subjects could come to know and appreciate Him and all that is good and then recreate thema and prepare them for the true reality taking all that is good that they have learned, which was infused and grown into their new creature (God's attributes) and then translating them into heaven is mind boggling.
And to think this complex universe, (so fascinating and great) and physical life, (so fascinating and precious), was purposed to be only temporal state, that will ultimately be destroyed and discarded, really makes us think how fascinating and wonerful the true spiritual, eternal Heaven is and how much more fascinating and wonderful our new bodies will be.
But… Because the mind and the heart are 16” apart… One can understand doctrine and still miss it spiritually…
The brain and the beating heart are 16 inches apart. I was taught that the mind uses the brain to function in our realm, but is immaterial. The heart of man is the soul, also immaterial. So the physical brain and heart are the mock temporal creations that prepare us for the upgrade later on.
Einstein’s equation also defined mass as eternal stuff, in which will soon be turned back into plasma energy where God has plans on doing something else with it…

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. - 2 Peter 3:10
Einstein just couldn't figure it out because the missing parts of the equations are invisible, come from God, outside our realm. Scientists infer that there are up to 11 dimensions with all there theories ... quantum physics and the rest.
But for Einstein, to think mass is eternal is proven wrong in the verse you gave in the next paragraph.
Basically, I just wanted to say that we have something much better to look forward to. All that we see will pass away.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: - Isaiah 29:13

They understood the precepts.... They said the correct things... But the heart was a million miles away from what they were professing! My dad was brought up Catholic but there was no...

In the household. The family was Catholic and my grandfather would regularly threaten to kill the whole family and the whole household has stories of a cold and darkened environment. My grandmother was overworked and my grandparents would devour leaving dad in Catholic boarding schools where the Catholic nuns would regularly swat his hands daring him to squint.

Now... I am not saying that is true with all Catholic nuns but my dad sure had some bad experiences. I find this true within all denominations. You can be learned in doctrine, but very cold and cruel 16" below that learned doctrine. On the other hand you can have someone learned in the same doctrine and be very saint like!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is also a pleasure to fellowship with Christians of a variety of denominations who have....

Mass - Keep their physique in good shape
Intellect - Have filled their minds with good things
Spirituality - Shown forth with all goodness and righteousness.

Showing themselves with the air of sainthood.