The Mindset of Many Institutional Religious Leaders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678s

Apr 16, 2014
Axehead said:
The King Saul school of success is still alive and well. Revealing research by George Barna and commentary by Chuck Baldwin.

This is nothing new to many of you guys but I am shocked at their unabashed admission of what their measure of success is. They are not even trying to hide these things, anymore.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/1213/New-Research-Pastors-Deliberately-Keeping-Flock-In-The-Dark.aspx

Axehead
Thank you for caring and I went over all, interesting to say the least!

If Mr. Baldwin had a Scriptural Truth, eg, valid way of one's instant of faith, water baptism, repentance, or etc., then in this way he, others, would be a part of the solution, correct?

Old Jack thinking out loud again.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Who knows, he may be part of the solution. I do not know as I am not familiar with Mr. Baldwin. The post is about his observation of the poll taken of pastors, and the criteria of success by which they measure themselves. The criteria does not reflect the early church or the New Testament in which the solution is found.

I assume you agree with his observations since you mention a solution is needed.

Axehead