The Mystery Must Be Revealed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, - Ephesians 3:3

You have prayed alot of things and asked things in prayer. Have you ever prayed and asked God to reveal the mystery to you? That is your main purpose of existence, we should have that on our lips everytime we pray. Some might say "well I have revelation so why would I need to pray for it. " Have you had a revelation of the Christ in you, the mystery revealed? The son that was revealed in Paul in time. Not on the road to Damascus the Saul conversion, but a totally separate time element "when it pleased God to reveal his son in me," (Galatians 1:15-16).

The "When it pleased God" revelation has attached to it a time element. How do we know that? Because when IT PLEASED God, God revealed his son in Paul. That was a moment in time that Paul had a revelation of the indwelling Christ. If you follow Paul close enough in his Epistles you can see his ministry change. He along with the other Apostle's in the book of Acts were doing what they did, but in time Paul moves on to an understanding that he spends all his time preaching to others for their spiritual understanding. That became Paul's main ministry.

I don't know where we get the idea that Paul just wakes up one morning and decides to start talking about the indwelling Christ. There was no understanding of the indwelling Christ until Paul. In other words there was no message given as of yet for born again understanding. The first time you even hear about a Christian with Christ in them, comes from Paul. After he had his revelation he does not waver from the truth of the plan of God and the purpose of God that was in him to birth his own children before the foundation of the world.

No one knew that God was going to birth his own children by Christ in them until Paul gives that information, (Romans 16:25)

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25

Paul says no one in the Old Testament knew about it. No prophet prophesied about it, no one knew until Paul. They prophesied of the coming Messiah, a death burial and Resurrection, a virgin birth, a government being upon his shoulders. But if you stay with in the way the written word is presented you can find nothing on the birthing accept for Jesus words to Nicodemus which meant nothing to Nicodemus. And I believe they still mean nothing to some people who cannot see what God has done in Christ.

The mystery has to be revealed, it is different than your salvation. Paul presents it as a after the fact experience that happened to him. And then he very boldly calls it my gospel, Paul's gospel is a person and Paul gives the information about that person being in every born again believer, wow if that don't suit your fancy nothing will,

11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:11-12