* The Mythological *

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

There Is The Spiritual Essence Of Divinity.
As The Everlastingly Imaginative Universe Of Light Give Peace.

One May Wonder: Where Does Spiritualism Stand Within Our Heart's & Soul's?.
Upon The Biblical Fascination Of The Creation Among Existence Before It Even Faithfully Existed.

There Are Many Questions That Lead To Reason, Meaning, And!, Purpose Resting Upon Even Mediation & Dreams.
We All Awake, We All Slumber, As Our Gentle Consciousness Seeks To Discover New Ways To Quietly Give Hope To Our Heart's.

As We Trust Our Instinctual Nature Embraced By The Halo Surrounding The Spark Of A Blessed Mythical Design Of Eternal Eternity.
For Example: The Cycle Of Life Living In Life. (Breathe In 123. Hold Breath 123. Release 123. Continue To Cycle). True Thankful Enlightenment.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . :100::100: :house: :100::100:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SoO0...,

There Is The Spiritual Essence Of Divinity.
As The Everlastingly Imaginative Universe Of Light Give Peace.

One May Wonder: Where Does Spiritualism Stand Within Our Heart's & Soul's?.
Upon The Biblical Fascination Of The Creation Among Existence Before It Even Faithfully Existed.

There Are Many Questions That Lead To Reason, Meaning, And!, Purpose Resting Upon Even Mediation & Dreams.
We All Awake, We All Slumber, As Our Gentle Consciousness Seeks To Discover New Ways To Quietly Give Hope To Our Heart's.

As We Trust Our Instinctual Nature Embraced By The Halo Surrounding The Spark Of A Blessed Mythical Design Of Eternal Eternity.
For Example: The Cycle Of Life Living In Life. (Breathe In 123. Hold Breath 123. Release 123. Continue To Cycle). True Thankful Enlightenment.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Hello @ATARI , and welcome to CyB.
I read your post but cannot see anything about the scriptures and Jesus Christ is not mentioned once. What is all this "Breathe in 123" Hold Breath 123, etc?

"As We Trust Our Instinctual Nature Embraced By The Halo Surrounding The Spark Of A Blessed Mythical Design Of Eternal Eternity."

Christians put ALL their trust in Jesus the Christ, your words sound very New Age, and if so, you will be needing to go under "Other Faith", NOT Christian.
God bless and show you the only WAY :)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read your post but cannot see anything about the scriptures and Jesus Christ is not mentioned once. What is all this "Breathe in 123" Hold Breath 123, etc?

"As We Trust Our Instinctual Nature Embraced By The Halo Surrounding The Spark Of A Blessed Mythical Design Of Eternal Eternity."

Christians put ALL their trust in Jesus the Christ, your words sound very New Age, and if so, you will be needing to go under "Other Faith", NOT Christian.
ITS NEW AGE SISTER . the thing is this stuff has crept big time into even the realm of christendom .
THIS is new age . I recognize it big time . And as you well said , NO MENTION OF JESUS CHRIST
no mention of biblical scriptures . RED FLAG ALERT . You spotted it fast sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

EVERY OUNCE OF TRUST IN JESUS CHRIST . And we mean the TRUE JESUS CHRIST and not some other new age mystic christ .

ATARI

Sep 27, 2023
hanahan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm. . .

I Enjoy Spiritualism Personally. Since It's A Unique Form Of Explaining The Unexplainable.

If You Are Interested In My Focus Upon, Christ Jesus (The Messiah), Feel Free To Wander To My ((* Christ Forever *)) Thread.
It Can Be Found In -The Christian Debate- Forum. So, Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And!, Or Night. The Sky Forever Blue.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,