The Nephilim/ufo Connection

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Catholic4Christ

Jul 23, 2009
Recently I had the pleasure of watching the following film featuring a pastor named Chuck Missler. He claims that the Nephilim of the old testament are demons and what many credible eyewitnesses claim to see in the skies is of the same demonic origin. I suggest if you have a spare hour and a half or so you take the time to watch it. Thoughts?http://tvshack.net/documentaries/_UFO_S___ARE_THEY_REALLY_FALLING_ANGELES_/EDIT: Sorry to the staff if this is in the wrong section.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Recently I had the pleasure of watching the following film featuring a pastor named Chuck Missler. He claims that the Nephilim of the old testament are demons and what many credible eyewitnesses claim to see in the skies is of the same demonic origin. I suggest if you have a spare hour and a half or so you take the time to watch it. Thoughts?http://tvshack.net/documentaries/_UFO_S___ARE_THEY_REALLY_FALLING_ANGELES_/EDIT: Sorry to the staff if this is in the wrong section.
Missler is another nut job connecting the Vatican with aliens. Why do so many people pick on Catholics? We uphold faith AND reason. They are not diametrically opposed but complementary. I don't see any reason coming from this new wave of anti-Catholicism.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, kepha31 must have gone a long way back to dig this one out!! lol

He should've left it in the dusty archives. But that's just me...

The link no longer works. Perhaps I can find one that does or maybe a youtube video. I just know there's something there related to the OP.

We'll see...
default_beehive.gif

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Return of The Nephilim - Dr Chuck Missler - UFO's Explained Biblically

Enjoy.
default_smile.png

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very intro subject, MMMM most Nephilims where homosexual, no the Watchers that came down! its a very intro that then the Neph spirits became the Demons that we have today! I have read a lot about this and about the Ufo Thing!>That's why I call it a thing! The bible calls the thing the great Deception of whats to come and the great delusion!, But To me the falling away at the end of the end is where we are at this time1

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Job>> there was a very intro chapters in the bible that said Kill them All>>every Man >women >child and I like that even the>>Beast<<>> Why ? And I have read Some posts on forums saying that proves That the God of the bible is a sick killer by his own book and not a God of luv!! There is always more then minds or the eyes see!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its very intro subject, MMMM most Nephilims where homosexual, no the Watchers that came down! its a very intro that then the Neph spirits became the Demons that we have today! I have read a lot about this and about the Ufo Thing!>That's why I call it a thing! The bible calls the thing the great Deception of whats to come and the great delusion!, But To me the falling away at the end of the end is where we are at this time1
Hey" Blessedhope", Do you think if the (IBook of Enoch) was not omitted when the bible was compiled we would have such a deception? He who walked with God surely had much to say, right? God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Return of The Nephilim - Dr Chuck Missler - UFO's Explained Biblically

Enjoy.
default_smile.png

Wow, I had no idea! It was so fascinating...I watched the whole thing straight through from beginning to the end! Unusual for me. :)

Thanks for finding the link.

Reactions: Job

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hey" Blessedhope", Do you think if the (IBook of Enoch) was not omitted when the bible was compiled we would have such a deception? He who walked with God surely had much to say, right? God Bless! > MMMThe bible was made and produced by the Holy from Gen to Rev{Cats hate that book in the bible} and that is the bible! there are other books like the book of Giants, Enoch, Jubalees and Jasher that for some reason have been preserved ! They are not in the bible but a must to read because they do complement the bible very well , “But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pope says space station crew like a ‘tiny U.N.’ with peaceful diversity

VATICAN CITY (CNS) — One perk that comes with floating aboard the International Space Station is NASA arranges for occasional calls with celebrities to keep the astronauts’ spirits high during their monthslong flights.

Before his first space mission began this year, Catholic astronaut Mark Vande Hei, a native of Falls Church, Virginia, requested a call from Pope Francis, and Oct. 26 his wish upon a star came true.

The pope linked up live from the Vatican with the six-man crew as they orbited 250 miles above Earth.

“Good morning, good evening,” the pope told the crew at 3 p.m. Rome time “because when you are in space, you never know” what the real time is.

During their 20-minute link-up, Pope Francis asked five questions about how their unique perspective from the frontier of the universe has changed or enriched them and what lessons they could share with people back on Earth.

Saying society today is very individualistic, but what is needed is collaboration, the pope asked them how the ISS is an example of that collaboration.

Flight engineer Joseph Acaba of Inglewood, California, said it is the diversity of each individual that makes the team stronger.
“We need to embrace who we are as individuals and respect those around us, and by working together we can do things much greater than we could do as individuals,” he told the pope.

Pope Francis said they were like a tiny United Nations, in which the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. Thanking them for their work, he said they were “representatives of the whole human family” working on such an important project in space.

When the pope asked what brought them joy during their long mission, Commander Randolph Bresnik from Fort Knox, Kentucky, told the pope that it was being able to see every day “God’s creation maybe a little bit from his perspective.”

Bresnik, a Baptist, said, “People cannot come up here and see the indescribable beauty of our earth and not be touched in their souls.” His fellow crewmembers were also Christians: two Russian Orthodox and three Catholics.
Pope says space station crew like a ‘tiny U.N.’ with peaceful diversity