The New Church Order

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

onewrite

Mar 27, 2008
“The False Prophet (Minister)” There is none, more dangerous thanA false prophetHe mostly looks out for his pocketTo possess your soul is what he’s askingThe damage he inflicts can be everlasting He appears to be beholdingBut he’s a wolf, in sheep’s clothingHe talks a good gameYet, all he really seeks are, wealth and fame He’s afraid you might find truth and not need himSo he must keep your knowledge of truth, ever soDeemHe must have you at churchFor there, he can make matters worse On you, he places many restrictionsYet he himself, has no convictionsHe could care even less about you, reallyTo him, in real life, you’re just plain silly(Amazon.com “America and Religion” Lewis: Page 150) “The True Prophet (Minister)”Sent from God, on the realControlling you, is not his dealHe wants you free, as he is freeRevealing truth, is his priorityHe may not even have a church buildingYet, he’ll tell you truth, unyieldingFor truth, he shows you the ChristHis message is simple, not meant to enticeLove and John 3:16 are his only toolsHe doesn’t charge you with a ton of rulesThe true prophet’s mandate is from God aboveHe only wants you to know the God of loveYou and he are sinners, the sameHe never plays that superiority gameA list of your sins, never does he writeHe only wants you to know the way,The, truth, and the light(Amazon.com “America and Religion” Lewis: Page 151)

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Well the first one you see a lot of. The second one you will never see until Messiah makes his return...fallacy is all it is in the False Prophet its a monetary gain or book deal they take advantage of folks by telling them what they want to hear. As I have said, these so called modern day prophets only take what Messiah has written and tell you what you want to hear....these people can play heart strings very well make sweet music and call it from Messiah..Checkout this website its kind of controversial http://www.worldslastchance.com

onewrite

Mar 27, 2008
Two, even you, or I can be true Ministers of the gospel. The gospel of Jesus Christ, also known as the gospel of God is so simple that it has gone over the heads of many of those only claiming to be God's ministers. The gospel is on this wise: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16);" "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ; for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Rom. 1:16);" "I am the door; by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved (John 10:9)." As you would enter a door in your house to pass from one room to another; the same is the way you or I would come to, or enter in through Jesus to pass from death (first birth) to life, eternal (the second or new birth; John 3:3). Anybody teaching any other gospel, let him be accursed (Gal. 1:8). The gospel is so simple you or I could simply read either or all of these verses from the Bible to another person or persons and we will be teaching or preaching the gospel.

onewrite

Mar 27, 2008
Re: Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: The GreatestWindow of opportunityBlind, only for a little whileA window of opportunity for the GentilesThrough God’s grace do Gentiles, have their ChanceOne that cannot be seen just at a glanceBut is seen only through spiritual eyesGentiles who understand and believe, could prove WiseThe eyes of the whole of Israel have been blindedAn opportunity of salvation for the Gentiles to find ItAll non-Israelites are GentilesNow’s the time for the Gentiles to be reconciledNever mind how all of Israel have not truly seenIt’s all in God’s plan and through His eyes, so keenBut one day, Israel shall be savedBut then the Gentiles will have no more time to Make haste(Rom. 11:25-30) Portions from: (Amazon.com “America and Religion” Lewis: Page 152)