The New Encounter Team Announcement.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone, Christianity Board would like to announce the establishment of our newly formed "Encounter Team." This team will be mainly focused in the area of fellowship. Our desire is to raise the level of social interaction and fellowship within the community in general. We believe that the creation of this team is a positive step toward fostering an environment that will bring a much needed boost to an area that has been sorely lacking and a friendlier face to our Christian community.

These team members are easily identified in their brightly orange/gold colors and they have been invited to join based on their positive interaction across the board, their friendly demeanor, encouragement Hebrews 10:23-25 and fruit Gal 5:22-23.

Our very first team member to accept this invitation is Rockytopva. Please join me in congratulating him in his newly appointed position.

Thank you!
Angelina

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Congratulations Rocky! I look forward to your continued contributions and I hope that many are blessed by your efforts.

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Please also join me in congratulating UHCAlan as another new member of the "Encounter Team." We are very excited about this new launch and look forward to seeing you both around the board...

Bless you! :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well folks this is beginning to form into a fantastic team... :) please join me once again in congratulating JPPT 1974 to the "Encounter" team. I know she will be an awesome asset to the group. Just waiting on HS to add you in JPPT 1974...welcome aboard!

Bless ya!

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is an honor and a privileged to join the team! God bless!

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hello everyone!
Please join me in congratulating Born_Again as a newly appointed member of the "Encounter Team" We are thankful to have him as an encouragement leader and know that he will continue being an asset and a blessing to all of us here at Christianity Board. :) :) :)