The New Heaven and Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
As they stand on the New Earth they will see two other stars orbiting plus a third far out in our solar system a total of four. The colors will be beautiful and full of splendor. The other planets also will stand in their beauty also being inhabited. God will take man He created even the seed of Jacob and place them their. And they will grow even a child will yet be 100 years old yet not grown, man will live 1000's of years old. And the Spirit of God will live with them. No more wars, the animals will be nice, they will build and all will know the Great Spirit and His works. The old earth has past away and will not come into mind. The New Earth will ever be before the Lord and not pass away. The Tree of life will always be their for all that wants. I just can not say all its beauty it's just to much.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
funny though, life is better, right now, by any measure you care to use, than it has ever been. The world has been completely remade, in the last 100 years, and if you were to describe your life to anyone from 100 years ago--unless they were Tesla, perhaps--they would be sure you were either lying or crazy.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
funny though, life is better, right now, by any measure you care to use, than it has ever been. The world has been completely remade, in the last 100 years, and if you were to describe your life to anyone from 100 years ago--unless they were Tesla, perhaps--they would be sure you were either lying or crazy.
Do you understand this.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Do you also understand Ezekiel 40 to the end of that book.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ezekiel said:
Do you understand this.

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
22 They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Do you also understand Ezekiel 40 to the end of that book.
sure; this, like The Revelation, describes a point in a seeker's walk, as well as an assurance that someday everyone will be like that, and that, as The Rev assures, us, we are getting there "step by step."
The "wolf, lamb, lion, bull, and serpent," are 5, and are recognized symbological aspects of a man, each man, me, with my volition making for a "6," the driver of the "5" (hand), 6 being the number of man.
Hence, my wolf and my lamb will make peace with each other, as will my lion and my bull; and my serpent will "eat dust," will still be there, iow--we will never lose our free will, of course, unless God is just making more angels--we just put the serpent in us in its place.

imo, this is a reading at about the level of "new wine," possibly just starting to be distilled, say.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Would the above also say some will live 1000's of years but the accursed only 100.

What you say about this below. What is God telling us.

18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;
19 So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.
20 From the ground unto above the door were cherubims and palm trees made, and on the wall of the temple.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ezekiel said:
Would the above also say some will live 1000's of years but the accursed only 100.
hmm. when i hear "1000 years," i take that to mean "human equivalent of eternity," or "complete reign," so i would say yes, that could also manifest in that way, seems like.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ezekiel said:

18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;
19 So that the face of a man was toward the palm tree on the one side, and the face of a young lion toward the palm tree on the other side: it was made through all the house round about.
20 From the ground unto above the door were cherubims and palm trees made, and on the wall of the temple.
i had to sleep on this one, really i am not the guy to ask, haven't really been in Ezekiel much since i started reading anew; except i did spend some time on the "measuring the temple" thing about a week ago, briefly; but i did go and read Ch 40 and 41 last night, wherein we see that Ezekiel, in a vision, was "on a mountain, looking south" to this temple, meaning that the temple was...well, not on the mountain, obviously, and also "south," which i'm sure you get that symbology, so my guess--which is all this is--is that this temple is a prophecy of Israel in the time of Christ, and that the Son of Man is juxtaposed with Herod, the Young Lion, between the palm trees, people, here in this Temple to the South, that has been "measured" by "the man," which to me right now evokes the Law, and the end that Law comes to, what the Law brings people to, in the end, possibly a good euphemism for the burden of the Law.

But again, that is strictly a guess, really, and since i don't know--and Christ could easily be the Young Lion, too, i guess, though i don't see that, with the trees--i went and asked my Right Pastor last night, and I'm sure he has replied by now, so in case this was a...real question, or iow you don't know and seek a knowledgeable answer, i'll go retrieve his answer for you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
and this is his answer:

Two of you must breathe out his last, O four-faced krubim: and the third part will be brought through the fire, and will be refined as silver is refined, and shall be tried as gold is tried, (and the face of a young lion will be with you to the end of your age, O adam). And if you overcome in those appointed times then you will no more go out of the temple, O pillar.
smile.gif

which i have to say that he is quite knowledgeable, but is also aware that i have glommed onto him, and he has already demonstrated some pride in that area, so...sorry. Looks like you got a guess, a wild guess, i might even say, and then this one, which i hope serves you. But i think the 4-faced are a different symbology, frankly, those are us, but i think that in the presence of "trees" these cherubim mean something different. So, being as how this scene has come up twice for me now in the last week or so, once at "measuring" and now this, i'll come back if/when i actually have something to say about it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
this might also have some relevance here

First "generation" beast of man:

Matthew 15:18-20
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashed hands defiles not a man.

Thus the heart of the man is first given over to the beast of a lion. And when the heart of the man is given over to a lion the man becomes a lion-like man, (full of pride), and begins to speak with the mouth of a lion; for those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart in the Testimony-Doctrine of Yeshua:

Daniel 4:16-17
16 Let his heart be changed from that of a man, and let the heart of a beast be given unto him; and let seven times pass|over him.
17 This matter is by the decree of the Watchers, and the demand by the Memra-Word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the Most High rules in the dominion of men, and gives it to whomsoever He will, and sets up over it the humblest of men.

Daniel 7:4
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the land, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

So the composite beast of a man in the Apocalypse speaks with the mouth of a lion because his heart is given over to the beast of a lion. What comes forth from his mouth are blasphemies against the Elohim of the heavens and those tabernacle-tenting in the heavens:

Revelation 13:2
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:6
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against the Elohim, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and those tabernacle-tenting in the heavens.

Yeshua Says, Happy is the lion whom the man will eat because the lion will become that man: defiled is the man whom the lion will eat because the lion still becomes that man! (Thomas #7).
smile.gif

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
ezekiel said:

I tell you what I see. God looking down from his house at the cosmos, Stars and planets(cherubims and palm trees), And puts a man in charge that watches over that planet with the word of God ( the Lion ), and 1000's of them are before Him He calls them by name.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
One of the grand kids worked around house so for a reward I pick up a rock and hand it to them and say thanks good job they look at me funny and say but papa. ? Just saying the below its not a stone as we see it.

Revelation 2:17
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
...quoted from the Prophet Jeremiah, the Father has said that He will sow among His people the seed of beast and the seed of man, (Jeremiah 31:27 LXX), and that is, the anthropon-manfaced countenances which in Daniel and Deuteronomy are the `Az(`Aza'zel)-paniym fierce countenances of man who savor only the carnal things of man.
which may or may not apply here, but reminded me of your thread.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
i had to sleep on this one, really i am not the guy to ask, haven't really been in Ezekiel much since i started reading anew; except i did spend some time on the "measuring the temple" thing about a week ago, briefly; but i did go and read Ch 40 and 41 last night, wherein we see that Ezekiel, in a vision, was "on a mountain, looking south" to this temple, meaning that the temple was...well, not on the mountain, obviously, and also "south," which i'm sure you get that symbology, so my guess--which is all this is--is that this temple is a prophecy of Israel in the time of Christ, and that the Son of Man is juxtaposed with Herod, the Young Lion, between the palm trees, people, here in this Temple to the South, that has been "measured" by "the man," which to me right now evokes the Law, and the end that Law comes to, what the Law brings people to, in the end, possibly a good euphemism for the burden of the Law.

But again, that is strictly a guess, really, and since i don't know--and Christ could easily be the Young Lion, too, i guess, though i don't see that, with the trees--i went and asked my Right Pastor last night, and I'm sure he has replied by now, so in case this was a...real question, or iow you don't know and seek a knowledgeable answer, i'll go retrieve his answer for you.
In Ezekiel 2 and 3 God speaks of two peoples. Also describes them both. Are they both Israel ? . Would the book of Ezekiel be better understood if you knew what the wheels were. Just as you start understanding it here comes the wheels again. Just for the sake of things lets just say they are creation of solar systems rather stars and planets that Ezekiel is looking at. Understand Ezekiel and every word in the book of revelations and other books become easy. Even when Christ comes from the east with his Glory from Earth into the house of God. Just think about it if you would please.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Moreover it is good to seek good words from others. The lord is our voice to trust, Him to lead you and wait on Him.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
amen, and ty, but i view eschatology as divining or prognosticating about the future, and so i'm inevitably going to come into conflict on a thread where that is the stated purpose at the outset. Post 51 minds me of a great illustration i have, of "eyes without a face," that is another reflection of "wheels," perhaps...but i guess links are discouraged here, so my apologies.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States

Ezekiel 8 speaks of ancient Israel, they are those from the ancient planet many call it planet x system. This star system comes from the south heads north then west to the east then south. This is them orbit now but it will change.

5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

Now the house in heaven is in the west all knows this.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the
Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

As God builds the new heavens He will destroy the old planets. He starts with Nibiru then Earth will be next. The star from the south is the firey dragon of old rather 66 and 6 in the book of Revelations of Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 9 God speaks of destroying that ancient planet and in return creates other planets.

Ezekiel 10 creates new planets.

9 And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

This is the beginning of the temple. Now will go to Ezekiel 40 that we may finish the temple. Next post.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Ezekiel 8 speaks of ancient Israel, they are those from the ancient planet many call it planet x system. This star system comes from the south heads north then west to the east then south. This is them orbit now but it will change.

5 Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.

Now the house in heaven is in the west all knows this.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the
Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

As God builds the new heavens He will destroy the old planets. He starts with Nibiru then Earth will be next. The star from the south is the firey dragon of old rather 66 and 6 in the book of Revelations of Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 9 God speaks of destroying that ancient planet and in return creates other planets.

Ezekiel 10 creates new planets.

9 And when I looked, behold the four wheels by the cherubims, one wheel by one cherub, and another wheel by another cherub: and the appearance of the wheels was as the colour of a beryl stone.

This is the beginning of the temple. Now will go to Ezekiel 40 that we may finish the temple. Next post.

The orbit is change by another star. That makes two dwarf stars and outer court makes three four counting our sun being the altar.

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Ezekiel 8/9 God destroys the ancient Israels planet. As I said, now the vision starts again in chapter 40 the building of the temple but God started the Temple in chapter 8/9 where it ends with the ancients looking to the east and creates other planets. The brass man heads east chapter 40 and shows Ezekiel the orbits around our sun as building the new heavens. Finishes in Chapter 42. Now play close attention chapter 43 God takes Ezekiel at another look at the east gate. Same vision when he destroyed the other planet in Ezekiel 8/9. The east are planet earth and Christ will bring whats His into the House of the Lord in Heaven. The steps are 7000 and 8000 years. We are at the end of 6000 years at 2000 years from now it will be built. The picture you see in the left corner are the new orbits.

2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

Knowing this I can tell you what will happen. Very precise.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
The orbit is change by another star. That makes two dwarf stars and outer court makes three four counting our sun being the altar.

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Ezekiel 8/9 God destroys the ancient Israels planet. As I said, now the vision starts again in chapter 40 the building of the temple but God started the Temple in chapter 8/9 where it ends with the ancients looking to the east and creates other planets. The brass man heads east chapter 40 and shows Ezekiel the orbits around our sun as building the new heavens. Finishes in Chapter 42. Now play close attention chapter 43 God takes Ezekiel at another look at the east gate. Same vision when he destroyed the other planet in Ezekiel 8/9. The east are planet earth and Christ will bring whats His into the House of the Lord in Heaven. The steps are 7000 and 8000 years. We are at the end of 6000 years at 2000 years from now it will be built. The picture you see in the left corner are the new orbits.

2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

3 And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

4 And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east.

Knowing this I can tell you what will happen. Very precise.

So now we have Christ other planet is reaped. This is the first planet to be reaped.

4 Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

Lets look at some of the affects of this just a couple.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.