• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
The Born again are to put on the MIND of Christ and walk in the Spirit...
We are to exist there.

-----------------

There is no sin in Christ, and you are "In Christ", if you are born again.

There is no sin in Righteousness, and you are "The Righteousness of God in Christ", if you are born again.

Jesus is "the Resurrection" and He is "Eternal Life"........These are IN YOU, because Jesus is IN YOU and you are "In Christ".

Romans 4:8. "Blessed are the born again to whom God does not charge sin".

God can't charge you with your "sin".......and why? Because He's already judged Jesus on the Cross for them all.

God does not "double judge".

You are "in Christ", you are "The Righteousness of God", and you can't be charged for your sin., because Jesus was already Crucified for them all.
So, why do you repent and confess? Its because it makes you feel better, but it does nothing else, as how could it ?

And you say...>"but if i have this "LIBERTY IN CHRIST", where im delivered from Eternal Judgment for my bad behavior, wont' i just go sin crazy and become the world's favorite sin loving whore?
Actually not. Its actually only the "confessing and repenting" Christian's with believing issue that think this way.
Its actually the opposite, in reality.
Its when you are sin conscious and sin enchanted, you are the sinning & repenting issue.
But when you are freed from the bondage of sin, by understanding and Walking IN= the Grace of God,... this elevates you Spiritually, and this releases you to LOVE HOLINESS = which will Perfect your Discipleship.
The Power of Christ is the Power of Love. This power of Love works in you to empower you to live the perfected Discipleship. Ephesians 3:19

When you finally say...>"God take all of me", you are actually agreeing to let the Love of God become ALL of you.
When you get there, when you exist mentally in this Higher Place, (walking in the Spirit)-(Mind of Christ) you will find that its easy to not go down to the lower things...
SEE, .. Its when you are at the level of the lower things in your mind, (Sin Conscious) that you exist in them.. and that is why most believers are sinning and confessing and repenting, instead of walking in the Spirit, in the Mind of Christ, walking "perfected" "in the fullness of the Stature of Christ" on earth.

Reactions: APAK and marks

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It actually reads: -

Romans 4:8: - 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin. [NKJV]

The translation above is possible the Passion Translation., where the word for man has become the "born again" to fit the theological understanding of the "spirit filled people."

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, why do you repent and confess? Its because it makes you feel better, but it does nothing else, as how could it ?
It Does do something else, I think. Living daily in the paradigm of confessing for repentance and forgiveness reinforces the the wrong mindset. It's not just being on the wrong side of understanding, the person who is living that way is propelling themself further along that path.

The longer we maintain a mindset or pattern of behavior, the more reinforced it is in our heads.

So we have to make the choice to believe what He's said, that we are in fact free from sin in every respect, but then Wait, and continue to make that same choice to trust no matter what we feel, or think, that is contrary to the Scripture.

We're either building this way, or building that way, either with gold and silver, or with sticks and weeds, not just each other, but I think the same applies to ourselves.

Much love!

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
The Born again are to put on the MIND of Christ and walk in the Spirit...
We are to exist there.

-----------------

There is no sin in Christ, and you are "In Christ", if you are born again.

There is no sin in Righteousness, and you are "The Righteousness of God in Christ", if you are born again.

Jesus is "the Resurrection" and He is "Eternal Life"........These are IN YOU, because Jesus is IN YOU and you are "In Christ".

Romans 4:8. "Blessed are the born again to whom God does not charge sin".

God can't charge you with your "sin".......and why? Because He's already judged Jesus on the Cross for them all.

God does not "double judge".

You are "in Christ", you are "The Righteousness of God", and you can't be charged for your sin., because Jesus was already Crucified for them all.

And you say...>"but if i have this "LIBERTY IN CHRIST", where im delivered from Eternal Judgment for my bad behavior, wont' i just go sin crazy and become the world's favorite sin loving whore?
Actually not. Its actually only the "confessing and repenting" Christian's with believing issue that think this way.
Its actually the opposite, in reality.
Its when you are sin conscious and sin enchanted, you are the sinning & repenting issue.
But when you are freed from the bondage of sin, by understanding and Walking IN= the Grace of God,... this elevates you Spiritually, and this releases you to LOVE HOLINESS = which will Perfect your Discipleship.
The Power of Christ is the Power of Love. This power of Love works in you to empower you to live the perfected Discipleship. Ephesians 3:19

When you finally say...>"God take all of me", you are actually agreeing to let the Love of God become ALL of you.
When you get there, when you exist mentally in this Higher Place, (walking in the Spirit)-(Mind of Christ) you will find that its easy to not go down to the lower things...
SEE, .. Its when you are at the level of the lower things in your mind, (Sin Conscious) that you exist in them.. and that is why most believers are sinning and confessing and repenting, instead of walking in the Spirit, in the Mind of Christ, walking "perfected" "in the fullness of the Stature of Christ" on earth.

Yes, this reading reminds me of Colossians 3:1-5 as one of its compliments...Blessings..APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It Does do something else, I think. Living daily in the paradigm of confessing for repentance and forgiveness reinforces the the wrong mindset. It's not just being on the wrong side of understanding, the person who is living that way is propelling themself further along that path.

The longer we maintain a mindset or pattern of behavior, the more reinforced it is in our heads.

So we have to make the choice to believe what He's said, that we are in fact free from sin in every respect, but then Wait, and continue to make that same choice to trust no matter what we feel, or think, that is contrary to the Scripture.

We're either building this way, or building that way, either with gold and silver, or with sticks and weeds, not just each other, but I think the same applies to ourselves.

Much love!
I'm viewing your words carefully and I agree that living daily with a mindset or paradigm of constantly confessing for repentance is not for a true believer to grow/be in, and mature. We confess the wrongs we do to those we have done wrong etc....as they occur...and if we always confess them to Christ, he will ALWAYS forgive us, as if he wants us to grow and mature to know this already as he already knows our mind beforehand. As scripture says, Christ is ALWAYS FAITHFUL to forgive us, ALREADY, before we 'ask.' Some will say we still confess because Christ needs to know we are genuine. He already knows this as we are in his state already in spirit and mind. Some will say we do it to show respect or reverence to the Father. The Father will say I already know you are in the Son.....I do not see sin in my Son and therefore I also do not see any in YOU! Go in peace...

Bless you,

APAK

It is a crucial point you have made and it does support this OP and thread....it separates the new/or seekers from the mature true believers

Reactions: marks