the new Welsh revival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now this is meant to be a happy, exciting thread of good news of what the Holy Spirit is doing. The start of the new Welsh revival. 1020 people were led to Jesus in Wales in 3 days, 440 ask Jesus into their lives yesterday in Wales. Keep on praying, that this will spread even crazier and faster, and that it will break the borders of Wales into the other parts of the UK and other parts of the world. What a wonderful bit of good news this is. Praise God.

Here's the link to the facebook post below. :D
New Wine Cymru

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We went to a meeting the guy taught on healing. all of our guys have seen and been praying for the sick a while now, but we went anyway. So same deal get the trianing hit the streets. Gather back for testimonys. over 200 healed and a satuarday ion the streets in town. All we have to do is step out in faith, Two girls in my car. had there leg grow out. I saw one of them.

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We went to a meeting the guy taught on healing. all of our guys have seen and been praying for the sick a while now, but we went anyway. So same deal get the trianing hit the streets. Gather back for testimonys. over 200 healed and a satuarday ion the streets in town. All we have to do is step out in faith, Two girls in my car. had there leg grow out. I saw one of them.

That's awesome, but these events of people turning to Christ in towns around the UK not just Wales seem to be increasing in frequency and growing in numbers. I found some ones that happened last month.

29th May - 22 Accept Christ in Bristol, England
12th June - 626 Accept Christ in 12 days in Walsall, England
1st of July - 319 Accept Christ in 5 days in Worchester, England

What wonderful news this is. :D

Reactions: Sword

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
466 more asked Jesus into lives in Wales today, this is a result of many Churches working in unity together through the power of the Holy Spirit, a man did what God led him to do in the UK and this is what's happening. And it's basically just like how revival started back in Evan Robert's day.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will bet you anything you like. There are dedicated people in the secret place praying Just like the lewis revival.