• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Countries like Austria, Australia, Canada have experienced enforced mandates by this NWO. In Austria, everyone is required to get vaccinated or else get fined 100 Euros/month. Canada is protesting to the tune of 1.4 million marching towards Parliament and demanding their freedoms and rights returned or Trudeau's resignation. In the USA, we haven't felt extreme pressure yet, but in Democrat run states, they have suffered. We will be the last. They want the entire world under this mandate. It is unjust, and not backed by science at all. Many people are dying, possibly hundreds of thousands and growing. The lies and deception are diabolical. It is only a matter of time. We won't roll over and comply that easily, yet most who have taken it think it's good choice. I don't.

Anti-Vaccine Protests LARGEST in Human History — "Over 31 Million Worldwide" — Getting Bigger by the Day

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When 2 billion die, it will finally reach biblical standards recorded in the 4th Seal.

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Reactions: Nancy

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When 2 billion die, it will finally reach biblical standards recorded in the 4th Seal.

"And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."
I think the First Seal was opened exactly when rhe first victim of Covid -19 became infected, which they estimate to be around Nov. 2019. This horseman was given a "crown" (it didn't say he was wearing it) and a bow and went out to conquer. The crown is coronavirus and it has created this worldwide false pandemic of fear, based on lies, to control (conquer).
The next seal represents war. Peace is taken from the earth. Ukraine/Russia war and Iran along with many nations attacking Israel, (the main war) and others will follow. These wars aling with collapsing economies worldwide will lead to the Third Seal, "famine" and the Fourth, "death" from all causes.
Let's say the First Seal was opened on Oct. 27, 2019, then add 1260 days to that and you arrive on Easter Sunday 2023.

Reactions: Ziggy

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would the 1st horseman, who conquers, be identified with Covid-19? It is a disease which would be linked, if by a horseman, to the 4th seal of pestilence? Also, who said seals 1-4 havent been opened since Christ entered heaven? All those things exist today and they existed before Christ ascended.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Countries like Austria, Australia, Canada have experienced enforced mandates by this NWO. In Austria, everyone is required to get vaccinated or else get fined 100 Euros/month. Canada is protesting to the tune of 1.4 million marching towards Parliament and demanding their freedoms and rights returned or Trudeau's resignation. In the USA, we haven't felt extreme pressure yet, but in Democrat run states, they have suffered. We will be the last. They want the entire world under this mandate. It is unjust, and not backed by science at all. Many people are dying, possibly hundreds of thousands and growing. The lies and deception are diabolical. It is only a matter of time. We won't roll over and comply that easily, yet most who have taken it think it's good choice. I don't.

Anti-Vaccine Protests LARGEST in Human History — "Over 31 Million Worldwide" — Getting Bigger by the Day

The New World Order is not welcomed by many, simply because it's evil.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It appears your unaware of recent court rulings in the US, as you promote Orwellian doctrine

Supreme court just ruled against Bidens mandatory vaccination regarding private employers

New York Supreme court ruled the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional

Texas and Florida are free States, it wont be long until things start heading to normalcy

2022 is going to be an eye opener, Biden is currently averaging 38% approval ratings from all registered voters, while republicans are seeing 52%

It's going to be a big red wave come this Nov, then the investigations start on the democratic commie plots, in a majority controlled republican house and senate

It's unbelievable the criminal acts the democrats are suppressing right now, it's gonna all be in the light

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New World Order is not welcomed by many, simply because it's evil.
That is message ... but it is prophesied to take place. It reminds me of that scripture that says God will send out a strong delusion so that they believe the lie. And many are just going along with the program and defending it as if the rest of us are endangering lives. "Take away their freedoms!" "Do not allow them to buy or sell!" "Put them in camps", they'll demand! "
These are the same ones who are on board with the Global Warming hoax too.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the First Seal was opened exactly when rhe first victim of Covid -19 became infected, which they estimate to be around Nov. 2019. This horseman was given a "crown" (it didn't say he was wearing it) and a bow and went out to conquer. The crown is coronavirus and it has created this worldwide false pandemic of fear, based on lies, to control (conquer).
The next seal represents war. Peace is taken from the earth. Ukraine/Russia war and Iran along with many nations attacking Israel, (the main war) and others will follow. These wars aling with collapsing economies worldwide will lead to the Third Seal, "famine" and the Fourth, "death" from all causes.
Let's say the First Seal was opened on Oct. 27, 2019, then add 1260 days to that and you arrive on Easter Sunday 2023.
Where would you place the Trumpets?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where would you place the Trumpets?
With the brass section, then drums and bass in the center, keyboards and guitar on then opposite side, singer up front...
I don't know. This could escallate real fast within a year. I used to think the trumpets coincided with the seals and that it just could not all work in a chronological order.
And then you have these witnesses who are there in Jerusalem for 1260 days. Maybe they will show up in 2023 and the rest of the seals opened, then trumpets and bowls to finish within that timeframe. I just don't know. I sense that we are being controled by the Antichrist now and he won't be revealed until the fat lady sings. ?

Reactions: Davy

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Antichrist isn't revealed until the return of Christ, But, I do anticipate that relatively soon.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8
But let's not make this another rapture argument for the sake of my sanity, please. (By itself this could be interpreted as occurring over a long period of time, but the verse doesn't really stand alone and all scripture must agree with itself to remain unbroken. ) let's just say that when Christ returns and consumes the Antichrist with the breath of His mouth, everybody will know who the Antichrist is beyond a doubt.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How would the 1st horseman, who conquers, be identified with Covid-19? It is a disease which would be linked, if by a horseman, to the 4th seal of pestilence? Also, who said seals 1-4 havent been opened since Christ entered heaven? All those things exist today and they existed before Christ ascended.
Good point. The end times actually began with the resurrection and the first century saints anticipated Christ's immediate return, seeing the persecutions under Rome.

The travail of the Earth is a process where the "birth pangs" came with long gaps between them, but occur with greater frequency and intensity as "the day" approaches.
I don't believe any period in Earth's history ever saw what we're seeing now (but then again, I wasn't there.)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The New World Order is actually very old and began with "the age of enlightenment " and the consequent rebellions against kings, monarchs, and the religious authorities that upheld them. The United States government was formed in that time period. King Louis and Marie Antoinette lost their heads, just to name a few. The age of reason coincides with rebellion and the rejection of "superstition ", science over God. That's why governments are now placing science as the highest authority by which we should live our lives.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NWO concept is very ancient, because afterall, it's really about Satan's plans to bring his one-world kingdom at the end of this present world. When did that plan begin? At the foundation of this world.

If the Bible student pays attention in their Old Testament study, one should notice a creeping in of Israel's enemies, like the pagan Canaanites. God commanded Israel to destroy a specific group of Canaanite peoples and Israel failed, and instead allowed them to dwell among them. They were made bondservants to Israel and still existed in Solomon's day. Some of them began to creep into the temple as helpers of the Levites, they're being called Nethinims. Eventually they would become the scribes, keepers of God's written Word from generation to generation.

When David wanted to build the City of David and towers, he enlisted help from his friend king Hiram of Tyre, a pagan king. He would use Hiram's servants of craftsmen to build because the children of Israel didn't have the expertise in stone working, etc. King Solomon hired them also to build Israel's first temple. That is actually when the roots of groups like the secret society called the Masonic Lodge began. This is why the huge cathedrals in Europe have ancient pagan gargoyles and such carved into their stone architectures.

This is about the "tares" that crept in per Christ's parable of the tares of the field (Matthew 13, and see Jude, and Judges 2 and Judges 3, and 1 Kings 9). And the Church seminaries that have been taken over by them, just like they did among the religious leadership of Israel in Jesus' day, are against teaching about this matter which flows all the way from Genesis to Revelation.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He (the Antichrist) is given a crown (coronavirus). Seems obvious to me. The seals have an accumulative effect and most likely are released rapidly. The 1st one brings a virus that really isn't that deadly any more than a flu. They told us it was. By spreading lies and deception, fear set in, control, lockdowns and economies crumbled. The US survived this with massive economic losses, western countries but really thenrear of the worls is spent, drained. They all didn't get trillions to bail them out- multiple times or double unimployment benefits. Many loat their life savings, nusinesses they built for decades.
The media is controled ny this monster. Any opposition is deleted, silenced, attacked. Now in control and with most cooperating with the diabolical plan through lies and fear of something that Vitamin D/ ample sun could protect you from, he offers a remedy, takes his bow and shoots as many as he can with the vaccine- intended to depopulate.
The second horseman takes peace from the world. Well a pandemic did that. This is one if the mist stressful times in history that effects every nation. It is a war against an virus, a sample if which has not been isolayed nor can be presented. Odd.
This pandemic also contributed to famine and death which are the 3rd and 4th riders. They work in conjunction together and when their job is done almost 2 billion are dead.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He (the Antichrist) is given a crown (coronavirus). Seems obvious to me. The seals have an accumulative effect and most likely are released rapidly. The 1st one brings a virus that really isn't that deadly any more than a flu. They told us it was. By spreading lies and deception, fear set in, control, lockdowns and economies crumbled. The US survived this with massive economic losses, western countries but really thenrear of the worls is spent, drained. They all didn't get trillions to bail them out- multiple times or double unimployment benefits. Many loat their life savings, nusinesses they built for decades.
The media is controled ny this monster. Any opposition is deleted, silenced, attacked. Now in control and with most cooperating with the diabolical plan through lies and fear of something that Vitamin D/ ample sun could protect you from, he offers a remedy, takes his bow and shoots as many as he can with the vaccine- intended to depopulate.
The second horseman takes peace from the world. Well a pandemic did that. This is one if the mist stressful times in history that effects every nation. It is a war against an virus, a sample if which has not been isolayed nor can be presented. Odd.
This pandemic also contributed to famine and death which are the 3rd and 4th riders. They work in conjunction together and when their job is done almost 2 billion are dead.

No, that kind of thinking is just like those who keep trying to figure out how to apply the number 666. They don't understand what it's about, so they stay in speculation mode, like you're doing.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I noticed one problem. If you think the AC is the first seal, I’m guessing you’re Pre-Tb (That doesn’t mean that’s the problem btw, it’s how it’s identified and I hope I explain it below) Now, I’m not going to get into all that. I’ll just say, if the first seal was the AC and you believe that the entire 70th week is 7 years of wrath (1st seal to last bowl) you’re saying the AC reigns 7 years whereas the Bible says 42 months. That’s a problem.

Secondly, before the AC comes to power, the 10 horns of the beast of the sea must be present because the AC is present when 3 are removed/humbled. Where is that in Ch 5? It must precede Ch 6 verse 1 if that is the AC.

Christ told us in Matthew 24, we’d see wars, pestilence etc and he said “see that ye be not troubled”. Don’t worry about Covid. It isn’t the end yet.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that kind of thinking is just like those who keep trying to figure out how to apply the number 666. They don't understand what it's about, so they stay in speculation mode, like you're doing.
It is one thing to criticize and offer your own thoughts on the matter - that is acceptable. And then there are those who critique and have nothing to offer.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is one thing to criticize and offer your own thoughts on the matter - that is acceptable. And then there are those who critique and have nothing to offer.

Sorry, but you're just going way out there with your interpretation of the 1st seal. The 1st seal is indeed about the coming Antichrist in our near future, but the crown he will wear per the Greek is stephanos which means a literal crown. And in contrast to Christ's coming, this rider on a white horse in the 1st seal has a bow instead of a sword, and his bow is made of cheap fabric per the Greek word toxon. Jesus has many crowns, and wields a sword that cuts both ways when He comes riding on a white horse. Thus the contrast that first seal is drawing for us is about a false Messiah coming to mimic Jesus riding on a white horse. It's as simple as that, and definitely not about viruses, etc. You just need to come back down to earth and study more.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we have these two investment conglomerates Vanguard and BlackRock which control every aspect of our lives.
They control all the media, all the commerce, all foods, clothing, housing, energy, technology, pharmeceuticals..
all invested by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Open Society (George Soros) Foundation, the Clinton Foundation.
Which in turn control all the governments and their entities. The WHO, The CDC, The Economic Forum...
the lists are endless. And the two top players at the top of this pyramid are the 0.001% that control all the wealth in the world.

Build Back Better = New World Order.

My question is: How do we overcome such an obstacle?

Is this that mountain Jesus talked about moving with faith the size of a mustard seed?

We may be winning a couple of battles in the legal arena. But the war comes down to survival.
What your going to eat, wear, live...
Jesus told us that too..
Take no thought about it, because Our Father in heaven knows what we have need of.

It's going to take a lot of faith and courage, and we need to stand together.
The storm is on the horizon, and the elite are beginning to panic because they are losing the mind control narrative.
People are waking up and they are beginning to growl.

You see Axios and Politico already slandering the Trucker's protest in Canada, saying they are urinating on statues and demanding food from retailers.
But no comment when it comes to burning buildings and killing police for 120 days and nights of "peaceful protests" and taking 6 city blocks and turning it into an atonomous zone where no one can go but the gangstas.. who killed teenagers with guns brought in by those that supported it.

I been watching Canada for 3 days now. Not one fire, not one fight.. these people are fighting for our freedom and doing it right.

Vanguard and BlackRock own everything we eat, wear, bank, housing, communications, tv's, phones, gasoline, electricity, oil, manufacturing, agriculture, and health.

It's going to get rough...
Are you wearing your armor?

Hugs

In the current events and politics forum there is a thread I started called LISTEN.
The first video I posted is with Senator Ron Johnson who had a roundtable meeting with the leading scientists, doctors, nurses, frontline workers, concerning the TRUTH about the injections.
A couple posts down is another video I posted called Who owns the World.
In this video you will see Vanguard and BlackRock control everything.

I hope you take the time to check them out.
Whether you agree or disagree, it's worth hearing a different perspective.