The "News" Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need. He has more important things to do. He lets demons play with the media -- and then there are demons that play with churches.
I believe there is a demon for every possible place or situation to cause us to stumble. Get thee hence Satan for it is written that I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there is a demon for every possible place or situation to cause us to stumble. Get thee hence Satan for it is written that I am more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus!
How many people today would say exactly what Jesus said?

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people today would say exactly what Jesus said?

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Yes, Amen!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is the ruler of this world so it is no wonder that he controls most of the news media. But don't forget that God has placed limitations on what he can do. His followers have been able to start media that are free of Satan's control. Here are two of them:

Providing clarity to the news that matters most – WORLD

Disrn | Brief, smart, faithful

Of course Satan will work to destroy or take control of these media but he will never completely suppress the truth.

Reactions: Helen and Giuliano

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In conjunction with the Democratic Party, that is probably one of the goals of the Media. But that has nothing to do with coming on a forum and claiming a very real virus is a hoax (false).
But who told you the virus is "very real"? The media maybe?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But who told you the virus is "very real"? The media maybe?
No, I have a number of friends in Health and Elderly Assistance employment who are acutely and personally aware of the havoc this disease is wreaking throughout their industries. They don't have to hear a word from any Media.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I have a number of friends in Health and Elderly Assistance employment who are acutely and personally aware of the havoc this disease is wreaking throughout their industries. They don't have to hear a word from any Media.
They're not influenced by the media? How do you know? You don't.