The Nuts and Bolts of sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
After the pandemic lockdowns, parents have been advocating for the health and welfare of their children at school board meetings. And this has become the latest war on Christians here in the United States. For an example of this refer to the article below published in the Federalist concerning a Texas Church that was evicted from their building after a local pastor criticized an LGBTQ mural in a city council meeting.

Because boys are being allowed to participate in girls athletics, I was already working on my latest video concerning sin. As I was working on this video, many other stories similar to the one below began to appear in the news.

Please watch my video and tell me whether it is too over the top. As usual, I hope you find it helpful to your own studies.

The Nuts and Bolts of sin.

Texas Church Evicted After Pastor Criticized LGBTQ Mural In City Meeting

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all,
After the pandemic lockdowns, parents have been advocating for the health and welfare of their children at school board meetings. And this has become the latest war on Christians here in the United States. For an example of this refer to the article below published in the Federalist concerning a Texas Church that was evicted from their building after a local pastor criticized an LGBTQ mural in a city council meeting.

Because boys are being allowed to participate in girls athletics, I was already working on my latest video concerning sin. As I was working on this video, many other stories similar to the one below began to appear in the news.

Please watch my video and tell me whether it is too over the top. As usual, I hope you find it helpful to your own studies.

The Nuts and Bolts of sin.

Texas Church Evicted After Pastor Criticized LGBTQ Mural In City Meeting

The scene of this world is changing sir, but like Bachman, Turner, and Mr Overdrive said, You ain't seen nuttin yet, bbbbaby. These are fast moving times now, it looks like our deliverance is getting very near.

Reactions: ChristisGod

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scene of this world is changing sir, but like Bachman, Turner, and Mr Overdrive said, You ain't seen nuttin yet, bbbbaby. These are fast moving times now, it looks like our deliverance is getting very near.
Amen. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I this short video I explain the opening chapter of Romans and Paul's reasons that explain why all the world is under sin. According to Paul, the most egregious sin, the one that convicts everyone in the world is self-deception. As proof that the world is under the spell of self-delusion he argues that although the world understood God's nature from the things that he made, human beings rejected God, which leads to idolatry and sexual deviancy. He argues that homosexuality is an instance of those who deny the purpose of the created order.

I attempted to make the video visually interesting and at the end, I give an example using everyday items.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Bottom Line; Sin IS Disbelief IN the Lord God Almighty.

America was established as a Free and Independent Nation.
American Citizens were established as a Free and Independent People.
American Citizens were guaranteed the Right to Redress Overbearing, Overstepping Government authorities.

TAKE NOTICE -
*Seated overbearing, overstepping authorities, no longer KEEP their OATH to Protect the Nations Free and Independent Status.
*Seated overbearing, overstepping authorities, no longer KEEP their OATH to Protect the Citizens Free and Independent Status.

REDRESSING - is MOOT

SOLUTION - Remove from situation, whereby resolution has been become utterly corrupt....MOOT.

Asking the corrupt, to not be corrupt, is moot.
Children being corrupted, remove them from the corruptors.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

Bottom Line; Sin IS Disbelief IN the Lord God Almighty.

America was established as a Free and Independent Nation.
American Citizens were established as a Free and Independent People.
American Citizens were guaranteed the Right to Redress Overbearing, Overstepping Government authorities.

TAKE NOTICE -
*Seated overbearing, overstepping authorities, no longer KEEP their OATH to Protect the Nations Free and Independent Status.
*Seated overbearing, overstepping authorities, no longer KEEP their OATH to Protect the Citizens Free and Independent Status.

REDRESSING - is MOOT

SOLUTION - Remove from situation, whereby resolution has been become utterly corrupt....MOOT.

Asking the corrupt, to not be corrupt, is moot.
Children being corrupted, remove them from the corruptors.

Yes, homeschooling is an option. Another option is team teaching at home where retired professional teachers are paid or volunteer to teach a group of kids. Americans need to remove their kids from public schools.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, homeschooling is an option. Another option is team teaching at home where retired professional teachers are paid or volunteer to teach a group of kids. Americans need to remove their kids from public schools.

i would say, “school at home”. May seem petty, however, considering “Legal Jargon” “home school”, does fall within most states “legal jargon”, which means, schooling at home, BUT according to “state standards”, ie “their” oversight, books, materials, testing, teaching “space”, who is teaching, and reporting>

I have “unenrolled”. (Important), and schooled at home, choosing my own books, space, length, subjects and materials to use.
And for anyone electing to School at Home, “Unenroll” First, or you may be cited for truancy, typically carries a Fine, about $500.00.
Be prepared any time “Unenrolling”, for School Secretary to imply a Demand for “school they WILL be going to”, Must be revealed.
Nope. They need NOT know your intent to School at Home.
They will SAY, they must know, to Forward School records.
If you SAY, homeschool, they are not allowed to Forward School records to private homes.
Don’t worry about records being forwarded.
If a Parent wants records, before unenrolling, Go to School, ASK to see your child’s official records. ASK them to copy, Offer to pay for copy’s.

Always check State Laws. A few states, (I think California is one), that Children by LAW are required to Attend a School the State has qualified.

One case some time ago, I did hear of, (Maine, I thing it was), a mother stopped sending her children to school, didn’t unenroll, was including a Bible class time, was cited, fined, refused to pay, taken to court, Bible class was a big todo, and ordered to send her kids back to School.
...should have “unenrolled”!
...could have Avoided fine, threats of kids removed from home, court costs, judgement order.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i would say, “school at home”. May seem petty, however, considering “Legal Jargon” “home school”, does fall within most states “legal jargon”, which means, schooling at home, BUT according to “state standards”, ie “their” oversight, books, materials, testing, teaching “space”, who is teaching, and reporting>

I have “unenrolled”. (Important), and schooled at home, choosing my own books, space, length, subjects and materials to use.
And for anyone electing to School at Home, “Unenroll” First, or you may be cited for truancy, typically carries a Fine, about $500.00.
Be prepared any time “Unenrolling”, for School Secretary to imply a Demand for “school they WILL be going to”, Must be revealed.
Nope. They need NOT know your intent to School at Home.
They will SAY, they must know, to Forward School records.
If you SAY, homeschool, they are not allowed to Forward School records to private homes.
Don’t worry about records being forwarded.
If a Parent wants records, before unenrolling, Go to School, ASK to see your child’s official records. ASK them to copy, Offer to pay for copy’s.

Always check State Laws. A few states, (I think California is one), that Children by LAW are required to Attend a School the State has qualified.

One case some time ago, I did hear of, (Maine, I thing it was), a mother stopped sending her children to school, didn’t unenroll, was including a Bible class time, was cited, fined, refused to pay, taken to court, Bible class was a big todo, and ordered to send her kids back to School.
...should have “unenrolled”!
...could have Avoided fine, threats of kids removed from home, court costs, judgement order.
Thanks for the advice. Christians need to help each other and I found this helpful.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the advice. Christians need to help each other and I found this helpful.

* Beginning Lessons...Learning How to Learn, (from general introduction to application of knowledge learned)

* Best Books...Bible, World almanac, Dictionary, reg. Math, hist. Etc.

* Best Subjects...Reading, writing, Bible, Government, History, Math, Geography, Science, Preparing and making speeches.

* Best Extras...(Jar with paper slips with Titles, kids pick.)
Relationships, Sports (swim, games, etc.) Music, (hearing, playing instruments), Dance, Arts/Crafts/Sewing, Experiments, Shopping (grocery) Cooking, cleaning/caring, etiquette, sign language, tools and use, acting/plays/comedy, household appliances, machinery, (operate, notice issues).

* Best Trips...Library, museums, farms, gardens, parks, zoos, roller skate, factory tours, planetarium, nature trails, etc.

* Liked to teach in BLOCKS...(very good results & retention).
* First portion of each day, 4- 6 weeks, 1 Same main subject.
* Last portion of each day, one of the Extras.
* Trips every 2 weeks.

* Surprise - Random - funny, but useful teaching compassion.
A day with ears plugged, can hear nothing.
A day with eyes covered, can see nothing.
A day with mouth covered, can speak nothing.
A day with one hand bound, can not operate.
A day with using only opposite primary Hand.

Had coin banks for each kid. Whoever Accomplished lessons, were helpful, etc. end of day, 1 or 2 nickels to put in bank.
End of “school year”, so to speak, Trip to dollar store, to spend bank contents on themselves/ and ice cream shop, my treat.