The One Most High God literally created Christmas for us

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Most High God literally created Christmas - the miraculous birth of his human son.

The true meaning of Christmas - The Most High loves us in that he created a human being and son to die and pay for our imminent spiritual death to bring life anew, a life eternal to us!

The Most High, the Highest One came down to save humanity from their imminent death through his Son He created a human male savior to serve our personal sentence of death as we are not worthy and cannot pay or die for our Adamic born death sentence.

We call this lamb of God, the human person, our Savior, Messiah and our Lord above all lords - Yahshua. We call his creator, the Most High, the one God, the Father of Yahshua, the creator of all and everything in existence.

The Father of Yahshua is the highest one, and he is only ONE PERSON who is the highest. We call the Most high YHWH, or God Almighty! There is no other person besides him, not one! He is alone. The creator cannot be the created! The creator cannot become something other that what he is or what will be. He cannot change into another form as a some kind of spiritual shape-shifter.

Psalms 83:18 "That they may know that You alone, whose name is the Lord, Are the Most High over all the earth."
His station, position and status never changes...

All created beings of any other spirit or material or flesh and bones even the Son of God of the Father cannot measure up to him because he is the Most High.

When the pagan version of Christmas is on full display every cycle I consider what my Father and his Son did for my spiritual life. The Father gave me life eternal because of his son and his works to the Cross. His Son became transformed when he died and returned to life as an immortal Son who reigns in the Kingdom of his and our Father, the Kingdom of the Most High!

Daniel 4:17 - "..that God Most High controls all kingdoms and chose for their rulers persons of humble birth"

The Most High God also chose his son of humble birth to rule his Kingdom of Heaven...amen!

Reactions: shortangel

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Most High God literally created Christmas - the miraculous birth of his human son.

The true meaning of Christmas - The Most High loves us in that he created a human being and son to die and pay for our imminent spiritual death to bring life anew, a life eternal to us!

The Most High, the Highest One came down to save humanity from their imminent death through his Son He created a human male savior to serve our personal sentence of death as we are not worthy and cannot pay or die for our Adamic born death sentence.

We call this lamb of God, the human person, our Savior, Messiah and our Lord above all lords - Yahshua. We call his creator, the Most High, the one God, the Father of Yahshua, the creator of all and everything in existence.

The Father of Yahshua is the highest one, and he is only ONE PERSON who is the highest. We call the Most high YHWH, or God Almighty! There is no other person besides him, not one! He is alone. The creator cannot be the created! The creator cannot become something other that what he is or what will be. He cannot change into another form as a some kind of spiritual shape-shifter.

Psalms 83:18 "That they may know that You alone, whose name is the Lord, Are the Most High over all the earth."
His station, position and status never changes...

All created beings of any other spirit or material or flesh and bones even the Son of God of the Father cannot measure up to him because he is the Most High.

When the pagan version of Christmas is on full display every cycle I consider what my Father and his Son did for my spiritual life. The Father gave me life eternal because of his son and his works to the Cross. His Son became transformed when he died and returned to life as an immortal Son who reigns in the Kingdom of his and our Father, the Kingdom of the Most High!

Daniel 4:17 - "..that God Most High controls all kingdoms and chose for their rulers persons of humble birth"

The Most High God also chose his son of humble birth to rule his Kingdom of Heaven...amen!
I was going to "like" this, but I noticed you indicated the Son of God is depicted as "less than" God the Father, the "Most High." Although I agree that Jesus said the Father was greater than he was as a man, the creeds for very good reason avoid this kind of talk about Jesus being lesser. They know that some will misconstrue this to mean Jesus wasn't fully God. And that's dangerous.

But I do think you just meant to say Jesus assumed a lesser human figure while still being God? At least I hope that's what you meant? Otherwise, thanks for the Christmassy post! :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was going to "like" this, but I noticed you indicated the Son of God is depicted as "less than" God the Father, the "Most High." Although I agree that Jesus said the Father was greater than he was as a man, the creeds for very good reason avoid this kind of talk about Jesus being lesser. They know that some will misconstrue this to mean Jesus wasn't fully God. And that's dangerous.

But I do think you just meant to say Jesus assumed a lesser human figure while still being God? At least I hope that's what you meant? Otherwise, thanks for the Christmassy post! :)
Yes you are one of those, unfortunately for you, that do not like or despise what the word of God says in places because it does not conform to your creeds and the traditions of your men. Therefore you are forced to change some meanings in critical places as you are a worldly 'religious' Christian, and I'm not fortunately.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you are one of those, unfortunately for you, that do not like or despise what the word of God says in places because it does not conform to your creeds and the traditions of your men. Therefore you are forced to change some meanings in critical places as you are a worldly 'religious' Christian, and I'm not fortunately.
You didn't explain a thing that I was wanting to clarify. As I said, Jesus is lower down the chain with God the Father in terms of his humanity. But he is equal with God in terms of his deity. If you do not abide with the Christian Creeds, you place yourself in heretical territory. Your choice.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read a little of the Church Fathers and understand their concerns. In order to have Jesus redeem humanity and forgive humanity, he had to represent God Himself. Only God can forgive all sin!
Still not seeing how it is dangerous to construe Scripture to mean that Jesus was not fully God.

I do see how you have abandoned God's word to rely on 'Church Father's.' Now that seems very dangerous to me!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only God can forgive all sin!
Where is this in Scripture?

I hear this a lot but in Scripture. In Scripture, the Son of God was given authority to forgive sins, who in turn gave that authority to the Apostles. Are the Apostles God too since they forgave sins?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still not seeing how it is dangerous to construe Scripture to mean that Jesus was not fully God.

I do see how you have abandoned God's word to rely on 'Church Father's.' Now that seems very dangerous to me!
Then you're seeing only what you choose to see. I *never* said I was abandoning God's word to rely on Church Fathers. What on earth causes you to make that assumption?

The Creeds I accept not in place of the Scriptures, but as a confirmation of the Scriptures. The belief that Jesus was and is God is indicated in Scripture in his designation as the "Son of God." The Apostle John calls him the "Word made flesh."

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this in Scripture?

I hear this a lot but in Scripture. In Scripture, the Son of God was given authority to forgive sins, who in turn gave that authority to the Apostles. Are the Apostles God too since they forgave sins?
No, they declared forgiveness of sin *in Jesus' name.* They were enabled to loose people from the bondage of their guilt by referring them to the power of Christ to forgive them. They were being sent *by Jesus.* In Jesus the Kingdom had drawn near. The Kingdom had not drawn near in the births and lives of the disciples.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was sent.

And this is the way to have eternal life—to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.
John 17:3
Yes, that's how God the Father operates with men, including with His own Son. God sends His Word too. That's what an infinite Being does when He wishes to convey something that men can understand. He sends His revelation to us so that we can know who He is and what His will for our lives is.

Status
Not open for further replies.