The One True Name Of God is ISRAEL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

earllad

Sep 20, 2012
May you be informed about the Name : ISRAEL

God said long ago that a time will come when His holy Name will be Blasphemed because it is not known

And now what do I have here?" declares the LORD. "For my people have been taken away for nothing, and those who rule them mock, " declares the LORD " And all day long my name is constantly blasphemed.
Isaiah 52:5 (NIV)
God’s Name is "constantly blasphemed." - because His Name is not known! What will God do about it?
Therefore my people will know my name; therefore in that day
they will know that it is I who foretold it. Yes, it is I."

How shall God introduce Himself to us?
As said by God: "in that day" (Isaiah 52:5-6), who will introduce the Name of God and who will speak in behalf of God in our time?

Let us read again:
I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers;
I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.
Deuteronomy 18:18 (NIV)
"from among their brothers" - the brothers of the Israelites, or will come from the Gentiles.

"a prophet like you" - Moses, who brought the covenant.

What is different with the "coming prophet" from Moses?

The Word of God will be put in the mouth of His prophet. He will only have to wait for the time the Word of God is given to him. What else?
If anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet
speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.
Deuteronomy 18:19 (NIV)

God will no longer talk to his coming prophet because the Word of God has been written in the prophecies of the early prophets in the Holy Bible. However, the prophesies were not explained before so the people never understood them.

The other difference, of the coming prophet like Moses, is that he will speak in the Name of God.

The True name of God in the Bible was revealed by Maestro(teacher) Erano Evangelista in thename.ph

What is the true name of God?

In 2 Chronicles 7:12-14 (NIV)
12 the Lord appeared to him at night and said:
“I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a temple for sacrifices.
13 “When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, 14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

The people of God are called Israel.

If the people of God are called Israel, and the People of Israel bear and are called by the Name of God, (Dan.9:18-19 & 2 Chr.7:12-14), what is the Name of God?

The Name of God is ISRAEL ! Our God is LORD GOD ISRAEL!

This is why God said that His Name was constantly blasphemed because His name is ISRAEL
Important: This is not to defend the Jews for THE REAL ISRAEL NOW ARE NOT THE JEWS-The REAL ISRAELITES NOW ARE THOSE WHO CALL ON THE NAME OF GOD-WHICH IS ISRAEL

This third I will put into the fire;.
I will refine them like silver.
and test them like gold.
They will call on my name.
and I will answer them;.
I will say, ‘They are my people,’.
and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God. ’”
Zechariah 13:9 New International Version (NIV).

The people who will call on the Name of God will be called the People of God. It is no longer the people who are called by the Name -who were once known as the Jews.

Will the prophecy happen and will the people of the world know the true Name of God?

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day
there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.
Zechariah 14:9 (NIV)

When it happens, Maestro Erano Evangelista of thename.ph says, the people of the world will unite.

"ONE PEOPLE, ONE WORLD AND ONE GOD!"

There will be one Lord and his Name will be the only Name in the world!

May you now be advised that whatever you say against ISRAEL you say it to God because it is His Name- the Bible verses to prove this are in the said site

Again, This is not to defend the Jews- This is about the Name of GOD which is ISRAEL!

Disastrous events will continue to happen all over the world, for the people to realize that the world is cursed. These will only stop when they accept and acknowledge the true Name of God -who we should call LORD GOD ISRAEL

Thank you

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Ummmm, so in Matthew 28:19, where Jesus declares to his followers to baptise in the NAME of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, notice that it's ONE name, you mean to tell me, that name is Israel?

Because in that case, the apostles disobeyed, cause they baptised in the name of Jesus!

And apparently Paul was in the wrong because he declared, under the unction of the Holy Spirit, to do ALL things in the name of Jesus!

Col_3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Unless of course you don't believe Jesus is God . . . .

us2are1

Son Of Man
Sep 14, 2011
And God said to Moses, "[background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]I[/background] [background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]AM[/background] WHO [background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]I[/background] [background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]AM[/background]." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, '[background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]I[/background] [background=rgb(255, 255, 150)]AM[/background] has sent me to you.' "