The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Times of Festivals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just finished a study on the ancient calendar of the Torah, also why the ancient calendars were 360 days, why the months of those calendars were lunar, how to tell when the first new moon of the year is to then determine the correct time of the Torah festivals throughout the year, what the "new moon" of the Torah looked like, when the different crops become ready for harvest in correlation with the Torah festivals, what "aviv" barley means, why Yeshuah could not have died on a Friday, and when the seven trumpets of Revelation and the seven bowls of Revelation happen in correlation with the autumn festivals of the Torah. Check out the study here, The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Time and Fulfillment of the Festivals of the Torah | Wisdom of God

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I just finished a study on the ancient calendar of the Torah, also why the ancient calendars were 360 days, why the months of those calendars were lunar, how to tell when the first new moon of the year is to then determine the correct time of the Torah festivals throughout the year, what the "new moon" of the Torah looked like, when the different crops become ready for harvest in correlation with the Torah festivals, what "aviv" barley means, why Yeshuah could not have died on a Friday, and when the seven trumpets of Revelation and the seven bowls of Revelation happen in correlation with the autumn festivals of the Torah. Check out the study here, The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah, New Moons, and the True Appointed Time and Fulfillment of the Festivals of the Torah | Wisdom of God
so the inference here is that 360 days was on purpose? hmm

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The title "The Original 360 Day Calendar of the Torah" did not strike your interest enough? Sigh.
ha, sorry, it was mostly the literal characterization of the rest of the title that did, but that doesn't mean anything, i'm just not your audience for that, no biggie.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"which today takes the earth around 365.25 days to do one complete orbit around the sun, which in turn caused the orbit of the moon to reach a complete orbit back to its precise synodic point between the earth and the sun, from one new moon to another, in less time than before, which today is a lesser “lunation” time of around 29.5 days, which before was a greater “lunation” time of precisely 30 days, which is why 150 days was precisely 5 months when the flood happened, which was 5 precise new moons,"

but at roughly 1.8-3.5 milliseconds of slowing per century your 30 day lunation period is back in the pre-Cenozoic somewhere wadr

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
prolly pre-Cambrian even?
360 days: A Once Existent Ideal Earth Year

pls don't get me wrong bc i do not know, but it is pretty apparent that a 360 day/30 day earth/moon period predated humans by a long time, and even though they knew this then there just was not a standard for dealing with it, so various methods were used to do so? But the 150 days being ezackly 5 months in human history is not possible, sorry. On the flip side, we still consider 150 days to be roughly 5 months right now

Last edited:

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"which today takes the earth around 365.25 days to do one complete orbit around the sun, which in turn caused the orbit of the moon to reach a complete orbit back to its precise synodic point between the earth and the sun, from one new moon to another, in less time than before, which today is a lesser “lunation” time of around 29.5 days, which before was a greater “lunation” time of precisely 30 days, which is why 150 days was precisely 5 months when the flood happened, which was 5 precise new moons,"

but at roughly 1.8-3.5 milliseconds of slowing per century your 30 day lunation period is back in the pre-Cenozoic somewhere wadr

You're assuming the rate of slowing has always been the same.

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
prolly pre-Cambrian even?
360 days: A Once Existent Ideal Earth Year

pls don't get me wrong bc i do not know, but it is pretty apparent that a 360 day/30 day earth/moon period predated humans by a long time, and even though they knew this then there just was not a standard for dealing with it, so various methods were used to do so? But the 150 days being ezackly 5 months in human history is not possible, sorry. On the flip side, we still consider 150 days to be roughly 5 months right now

Nothing is impossible, and in fact, the scriptures themselves prove the ancient calendar had a different measurement for years and months. Incredulity is what stops people from believing.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You're assuming the rate of slowing has always been the same.
ah no, 1.8 is now, 3.5 is an historic high that humans have never experienced, prolly right after the formation of the moon. So we're talking billions of years ago, and a 360 day year was millions of years ago at least, prolly more like hundreds of millions. A 360 day year cannot be found in human history, except anecdotally, which strikes me as the main evidence here?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Nothing is impossible, and in fact, the scriptures themselves prove the ancient calendar had a different measurement for years and months. Incredulity is what stops people from believing.
ok don't get me wrong, i'm not a big fan of the Gregorian calendar or anything ok, imo there are still 13 months in a year. The Julian calendar was in use in 0AD yes, but it was based upon a 365 day year too.

An Original 360-Day Year

might clarify some things, but it becomes apparent that when humans say "360 day year" what is really meant is the same year we have but a different reckoning/calendar that just ignored the 5 days, which you might notice does not negate your blog at all fwiw, they were just using a 360 day calendar. i don't think your blog depends upon an actual 360 day year anyway, does it?

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah no, 1.8 is now, 3.5 is an historic high that humans have never experienced, prolly right after the formation of the moon. So we're talking billions of years ago, and a 360 day year was millions of years ago at least, prolly more like hundreds of millions. A 360 day year cannot be found in human history, except anecdotally, which strikes me as the main evidence here?

The earth is not billions of years old. It is precisely 5,992 years old. If you count known biblical genealogies, along with knowing prophetic markers, along with knowing Jubilee and Sabbath cycles of Torah, you will arrive at the precise age of the earth.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The earth is not billions of years old. It is precisely 5,992 years old. If you count known biblical genealogies, along with knowing prophetic markers, along with knowing Jubilee and Sabbath cycles of Torah, you will arrive at the precise age of the earth.
ok, ty

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok don't get me wrong, i'm not a big fan of the Gregorian calendar or anything ok, imo there are still 13 months in a year. The Julian calendar was in use in 0AD yes, but it was based upon a 365 day year too.

An Original 360-Day Year

might clarify some things, but it becomes apparent that when humans say "360 day year" what is really meant is the same year we have but a different reckoning/calendar that just ignored the 5 days, which you might notice does not negate your blog at all fwiw, they were just using a 360 day calendar. i don't think your blog depends upon an actual 360 day year anyway, does it?

We cannot use a 360 day calendar anymore because our years are no longer 360 days. We must use a combination of solar and lunar calendars. In my opinion, the best solar calendar is the Gregorian calendar, while I also believe the Jewish calendar is the best lunisolar calendar. Using both calendars are good in determining the festivals of the Torah, which were based on a 360 day year, because we can use the Gregorian calendar to determine when the March equinox typically happens, which is typically on March 20th in Jerusalem, while using the Jewish calendar to track new moons.

Reactions: bbyrd009

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
theirs clearly were not either

They were. Look up 360 day calendar ancient civilizations. Even the Romans had a 360 day version of the calendar. Because that was the original length of time for years. These were civilizations with very advanced knowledge of astronomy, they would not have made a 360 day calendar unless that was the length of time for a year, which the Torah also conveys. Open your eyes and understand and stop being incredulous to the possibility of this.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
These were civilizations with very advanced knowledge of astronomy, they would not have made a 360 day calendar unless that was the length of time for a year, which the Torah also conveys.
i think the answer to that is that astronomers do not make calendars prolly, something like that. Just knowing some better truth does not automatically translate into a better model that everyone just spontaneously starts using. Gotta give them props for knowing 365.24xxxx to quite a few decimal places i guess, pretty impressive that. But again i don't see your premise there being violated if they even used a 360 day calendar, which i don't doubt at all. And if you find any evidence of a human-witnessed 360 day year i would def be interested, but i spent a year on that and found none credible, always anecdotal or calendaric.

so my reply to this would be something like "they did not make the calendars, they just referred to the extant ones," which at least preserves your premise imo

biloqewu

Aug 6, 2018
Pompano Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a swing anna miss bro, they remarked upon the 5 days many times, and the length of 365.25 was well known and accepted even then

Because of the change they noticed over time, so they had to stop using the 360 day calendar and begin using a newer calendar that reflected the current astronomical years that changed. Stop being stubborn.