The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here El Año Posible de la Segunda Venida en 2027 DC, los 1290, 1260, 1335 y 2300 Días de Daniel, 1000 Años del Apocalipsis y las Dos Abominaciones de Desolaciones | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ
<snip>

Hi Christiang,

I have no doubt that you perhaps worked very hard upon this (these), and my heart goes out to you. However, you have much work still to do. Of that which you have put forth, well, it doesn't fully hold up.

I would suggest starting with Revelation 13:11, that beast has two horns, what do the two horns symbolize? Hint: In Daniel 8, there is a ram with two horns, which symbolize / are the kings of Media and Persia.

In a quick perusal, you have work to do with regard to "horns". Also, with regard to the identity of the kings of the north / south. And the "days".

And, attempting to predict the "year", I wouldn't do that again, you will lose all credibility and no one will take you serious. Far too many have done as much throughout history, and continue to attempt to do as much.

I do wish you the best, and I do hope that you are blessed in your studies. I do not have time to engage this on a deeper level currently.

Reactions: Helen

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Christiang,

I have no doubt that you perhaps worked very hard upon this (these), and my heart goes out to you. However, you have much work still to do. Of that which you have put forth, well, it doesn't fully hold up.

I would suggest starting with Revelation 13:11, that beast has two horns, what do the two horns symbolize? Hint: In Daniel 8, there is a ram with two horns, which symbolize / are the kings of Media and Persia.

In a quick perusal, you have work to do with regard to "horns". Also, with regard to the identity of the kings of the north / south. And the "days".

And, attempting to predict the "year", I wouldn't do that again, you will lose all credibility and no one will take you serious. Far too many have done as much throughout history, and continue to attempt to do as much.

I do wish you the best, and I do hope that you are blessed in your studies. I do not have time to engage this on a deeper level currently.

I've already identified every symbol in the book of Daniel, and correlated them to the heads and horns of the first beast of Revelation. I suggest you read this study, The Identity of the Antichrist, the Two Beasts of Revelation, and the Whore of Babylon | Wisdom of God .

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were possible for man the correctly predict the day, God never would have said "No one knows..."

Reactions: Helen and Marymog

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were possible for man the correctly predict the day, God never would have said "No one knows..."

No one still knows the day nor the hour. Understand. I said POSSIBLE year of the second coming. Understand. The 1335 years of Daniel ends in 2027 AD. Whether or not that is the year of the second coming, we do not know. Understand. Understand. Such stubbornness over and over again with you people.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one still knows the day nor the hour. Understand. I said POSSIBLE year of the second coming. Understand. The 1335 years of Daniel ends in 2027 AD. Whether or not that is the year of the second coming, we do not know. Understand. Understand. Such stubbornness over and over again with you people.

But it's not. That's what you don't Understand. No one will ever be able to predict the 2nd coming. The last big deal in Sept. should be proof of that. All the signs were in place and what happened? Nothing. Well I shouldn't say nothing, it did give nonbelievers yet another opportunity to mock God. Also, there were people who walked away from God because of that failed prediction.

If you truly know your scriptures, then you know what God says about those who cause His children to stumble.

Just a thought...

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it's not. That's what you don't Understand. No one will ever be able to predict the 2nd coming. The last big deal in Sept. should be proof of that. All the signs were in place and what happened? Nothing. Well I shouldn't say nothing, it did give nonbelievers yet another opportunity to mock God. Also, there were people who walked away from God because of that failed prediction.

If you truly know your scriptures, then you know what God says about those who cause His children to stumble.

Just a thought...

If knowing cannot know the time of the second coming, according to you, then surely saying that IT IS NOT is as saying that IT IS, because you are implying that you KNOW that it is NOT as someone that says they they KNOW that it is. You're very own logic is illogical. Basing events on the plain timelines given by scripture is not outlandish as opposed to someone who bases events on numerology or other foolish reasonings, such as the one that just occurred last month.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If knowing cannot know the time of the second coming, according to you, then surely saying that IT IS NOT is as saying that IT IS, because you are implying that you KNOW that it is NOT as someone that says they they KNOW that it is. You're very own logic is illogical. Basing events on the plain timelines given by scripture is not outlandish as opposed to someone who bases events on numerology or other foolish reasonings, such as the one that just occurred last month.

Confused as...:confused:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're very own logic is illogical. Basing events on the plain timelines given by scripture is not outlandish as opposed to someone who bases events on numerology or other foolish reasonings, such as the one that just occurred last month.

Have you considered this?

2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
I've already identified every symbol in the book of Daniel, and correlated them to the heads and horns of the first beast of Revelation. I suggest you read this study, <snip link>.
I did give it a perusal, as well as yet another of your works. As I in effect said: You have much work to do. I do hope you shall take my kind suggestion into consideration.

<snip>
Such stubbornness over and over again with you people.
Is this what is known as "projection"?

I do understand that you probably have much hard work into it. Please take the kind suggestions that have been offered.

You have much work to do regarding the "horns" from Revelation. With your incorrect assessment with regard to the king of the north / south, your whole "days" fulls into disarray.

It's up to you.

IHL,
Richard

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Have you considered this?

2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

He did reference it within one of his writings. Though I do not remember which of them currently.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Me not understand this...

5j5Rz.gif

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've written out a study outlining the possible year of the second coming of Christ, based on the jubilee year cycles that occur every 50 years as mandated by the Torah, the 1290 years of Daniel, and then the 1335 years of Daniel which come after, which expires around 2027 AD. The appointed times in the book of Daniel accurately predicted the first coming of Jesus 490 years after the decree to rebuild Jerusalem around 457 BC, so knowing the approximate year of the return of the Lord is related to understanding these appointed times in Daniel and in the Law of God. The study can be found here in English The Possible Year of the Second Coming in 2027 AD, the 1290, 1260, 1335, and 2300 Days of Daniel, 1000 Years of Revelation, and the Two Abomination of Desolations | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here El Año Posible de la Segunda Venida en 2027 DC, los 1290, 1260, 1335 y 2300 Días de Daniel, 1000 Años del Apocalipsis y las Dos Abominaciones de Desolaciones | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on these matters.

I think that Danial's time line was in part about Our Saviors 1st coming, From the command to rebuild Jerusalem to our Saviors Baptism, was I believe 483 years! [just what I think] OK! remember what Our Savior said when the disciples ask Him about His return, He Quoted Daniel, when you see the Abomination of Desolation, when the Anti-Christ shuts down the Alter, this begins the GREAT Tribulation the Last three and a half years, then He will return! All that is needed is an Alter, dedicated for 8 days and a corner stone, and you have a Active Alter! Also Daniel was to shut these things up for the end times! remember MANY< like 7 billion people> will go to and fro < we can go anywhere in the world in just a matter of hours, > and knowledge will incress < the knowledge of this world doubles every 2 years, and is accessible in nano-seconds.
Keep working with what you are doing, This is the Time, watchmen have different tasks. I know the Scriptures say that a Temple is involved, but the Holy Place is the Temple Mount, the next temple will come down from our Father's Place.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that Danial's time line was in part about Our Saviors 1st coming, From the command to rebuild Jerusalem to our Saviors Baptism, was I believe 483 years! [just what I think] OK! remember what Our Savior said when the disciples ask Him about His return, He Quoted Daniel, when you see the Abomination of Desolation, when the Anti-Christ shuts down the Alter, this begins the GREAT Tribulation the Last three and a half years, then He will return! All that is needed is an Alter, dedicated for 8 days and a corner stone, and you have a Active Alter! Also Daniel was to shut these things up for the end times! remember MANY< like 7 billion people> will go to and fro < we can go anywhere in the world in just a matter of hours, > and knowledge will incress < the knowledge of this world doubles every 2 years, and is accessible in nano-seconds.
Keep working with what you are doing, This is the Time, watchmen have different tasks. I know the Scriptures say that a Temple is involved, but the Holy Place is the Temple Mount, the next temple will come down from our Father's Place.

don't hold me to it but I do believe they have the corner stone not in place maybe but they are prepared in all other aspects. and its my understanding that a temple of traditional construction is yet to take place.

this anti-Christ / peace maker would have to negotiate the removal of the dome of the rock to do this, correct? and there supposed to be some false prophets given power to deceive the world, if my memory serves.