The Praise Of His Glory

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus walked the earth, all of Israel was understand a government that ruled by a dictatorship. Killing was common to keep order (as our day in a dictatorship) and rule over the people. The scripture says "God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son." Do you think it was the world system that God loved, no it was the people in the world system that God so loved he gave his only begotten son. The greatest thing that God could give was his son whom he shared all his glory with. It was the son that wanted to give the father more son's like unto himself. He new the joy the father received from having a son to share in all his glory. The believer is that, he is the glory of the father,

That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. - Ephesians 1:12

You should reread Ephesians chapter 1 and see how magnificent it is, and how the father boast's of having son's to the praise of his glory.

Can't you see the conversation that was taking place before creation, before there was sin and a devil, before anything a conversation was taking place. In that conversation the son could see the love the father had for him and he for the father. As a plan is developing and an issue of the possibility of some kind of rebellion could take place and the need for a redemption would be necessary.

You can see the son stand up and say "father send me I go." The son seeing the love the father had for him was motivated by his love for his father to give his father more son's, and those son's would be just like him. GLORY! We are the to the praise of his glory. I can't think of any other human expression that would glorify the father any more than he birthing more son's like unto his only begotten son. The love of the story that took place before creation cannot be imagined in the human mind. We so operate from the knowledge of good and evil we cannot see what the father has done, we just read about it but it never settles into who we are. So we end up with different opinions on every hand to express how they may feel about every issue of life.

Far cry from what Jesus was doing with his short time on earth. You don't have time to fight a world you can't change. Jesus did not come to change the world, he came to change human beings. To fulfill the plan of his father to get more son's out of the world like himself. The father's will be done, "not my will, Jesus cried out, but your will be done." Your plan fulfilled, you be glorified, my father my father. When you read the book of John it is all about the son, but all the son can do is talk about his father, "my father is greater than all."

So the word goes out to the son's of the world, "glorify your father like Jesus did" you will fail but glorify your father to the best of your ability. Vote your conscience if you so desire, but keep your opinions to yourself as Jesus did, no body really cares what you think and your views on world events, be him, that is what people are looking for. Glorify your father, body, soul, and spirit. Amen and Amen!