The prayer line

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

breathofdesire

Sep 12, 2017
Queensland
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Battling the flu twice in the last month, I've had about 14-16 days I've been sick. But last night my head hurt so bad I couldn't read the Bible.

So I called the prayer line and asked the lady I was talking to, to pray for my head. Once she did, I wholly accepted something would take place. Then only a few minutes later my brain stopped hurting, and my vision became clearer.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@breathofdesire
awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

speedyj1992

Sep 19, 2017
Silicon Valley
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Battling the flu twice in the last month, I've had about 14-16 days I've been sick. But last night my head hurt so bad I couldn't read the Bible.

So I called the prayer line and asked the lady I was talking to, to pray for my head. Once she did, I wholly accepted something would take place. Then only a few minutes later my brain stopped hurting, and my vision became clearer.
That was SUPER fast! Praise God, you don't hear about that sort of healing much these days.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's awesome, i had the flu too, it lasted 9 - 10 days, the remnants of the flu lasted a bit longer, at it's peak I was struggling to breathe and nearly stopped breathing, I was hyperventilating and then went to the doc, I was feeling pretty weak, every little movement was a great effort for my heart to keep up, then the doc sent me to the hospital, I nearly fainted walking with my dad to hospital, my temperature was 41c, my heart rate was pretty high, i was hooked up to a drip, but it's gone now, it has been a nasty flu season in Australia that's for sure, and can see why it has taken so many lives this year, at it's peak I wasn't far off from that, but thank God the flu is gone, and thank God I'm still alive.

Last week an 8 yo girl died from the flu at the hospital my mum works in.