The problem and the cure….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:7 (NKJV)
Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.

Colossians 3:3 (NASB20)
For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These two scriptures put forth both the problem and the cure….

The ‘nor indeed can be’ is the utter impossibility for the life of self to be brought under subjection to the law of God….. The ‘for you have died’ is the cure for the problem presented by the inability of the life of self…. The reason it is the cure being; that a dead man is powerless to do either good or bad, it is in this powerlessness that that that holds one’s life bound to that desire to sin is broken, or maybe better said; the dead man is set free from the warring qualities of the life of this world…..

For a dead man is made free from all the influences of sin that are in this world, for a dead man can not be influenced…. For being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection is the Gospel faith that sets one free from the necessity to sin…. To the degree this truth is believed, to that degree is the necessity to sin set aside….

For salvation is a free gift to all, accessing this salvation is alone by the looking away from oneself to Christ and trusting Him to live the life of righteousness in one, because God is indeed this good…. For living by faith scripture says is the requirement if one is to walk in newness of life…. For scripture says if there are backbitings, jealousies, schisms between believer’s, it is the proof that one has yet to deny self and live by faith… For in the looking for righteousness in all circumstances and situations are the backbitings, jealousies, and schisms are all set aside in lieu of looking for the doings of righteousness….

For righteousness is indeed God’s will at all times, the one that looks to God for the manifestation of righteousness in life as a free gift, is the looking that will find… For when one truly sees that they are incapable of producing righteousness yet the incapability has been dealt with by that one being set free from that incapability by being joined with Christ in His death and resurrection, the only question that remains is, would that one be set free…? Or does that one choose to do things one’s own way and not subject themselves to the salvation offered in Christ that indeed can make one free from sin…..

Not that one is made perfect as God sees perfection in the time of this life, but one can be as free from sin as Paul was when he said ‘I know nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this, but He who judges me is the Lord’ ….

Then the security and the permanency of the cure is put forth in the words; ‘your life is hid with Christ in God’, that being because one’s life as been hidden by the love the Creator of all things has for that life, that life then has the security of the Creator Himself, for the One that has so loved that life has Himself hidden that life…..

For it is in this hiding in faith in Jesus that receives from Him, for this is the looking off to Jesus that is one’s very life before God, for in this looking will His life be found…. For Jesus did die, and the believer with Him, now that believer’s life is hidden not only from himself, but from all the influences of this creation, as hidden as any dead man could possibly be to the life of this world, therefore the faith that sees;

~ if it’s me, it is sin, if it’s Christ, it is not ~

For to the degree this truth is seen into will the freedom for which Christ set one free be found, and may we all experience this freedom in a deeper and deeper degree, to the glory of Him….

Unto Him be our all, Not me

Reactions: Nhisname