The Prophecies Of Jesus That Already Came True = Matthew 24;1-2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** Jerusalem Destroyed:

Matthew 24;1-2
And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Luke 19;43-44
For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Luke 21;20-24
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! For there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

== 70 AD Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans thirty seven years after Jesus was crucified, resurrected and ascended back up to Heaven. 1.1 million Jews were killed and 97,000 Jews were enslaved and sold.

**** Christians Murdered and Persecuted:

Matthew 24;9-10
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mark 13;9
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Mark 13;12-13
Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Luke 21;16-17
And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.

==Roman persecutions of millions of Christians by six Roman emperors during their reign:

Nero: 54-68 AD Marcus: 161-180 AD Decius: 249-251 AD
Gallus: 251-253 AD Valerian: 253-260 AD Augustus Diocieun: 283-305 AD

****What We Are Waiting For >> The Catching Up / The Rapture:

Matthew 24;40-42
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

John 14;2-3
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

I Thessalonians 4;16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 22;7
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Isaiah 26;20-21
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Revelation 22;12-14
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

AMEN

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
John 2:18-22: - 18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, "What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?"

19 Jesus answered and said to them, "If you cause this temple to be destroyed, then after three days (of the Lord) I will raise it up again."

20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?"​

When did the Jews cause the Temple to be destroyed?

70 AD, forty years after the crucifixion of Christ on the cross. This part of His “sign” prophecy above has already happened.​

When did Jesus say that He will raise up the temple once more?

At the beginning of the Age of Eternity, which is still in our distant future, over a 1,000 years from now. This part of His “sign” prophecy is still to unfold​

21 But He was speaking of the temple (of the assembly of the body of His Saints). 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.​

We need to use our laughing matter to begin to understand what it was that Jesus was saying in the sign that He was responding with to the Jews to justify His cleansing of the Temple..

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** Jerusalem Destroyed:

Matthew 24;1-2
And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Luke 19;43-44
For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Luke 21;20-24
And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! For there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

== 70 AD Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans thirty seven years after Jesus was crucified, resurrected and ascended back up to Heaven. 1.1 million Jews were killed and 97,000 Jews were enslaved and sold.

**** Christians Murdered and Persecuted:

Matthew 24;9-10
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Mark 13;9
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

Mark 13;12-13
Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Luke 21;16-17
And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake.

==Roman persecutions of millions of Christians by six Roman emperors during their reign:

Nero: 54-68 AD Marcus: 161-180 AD Decius: 249-251 AD
Gallus: 251-253 AD Valerian: 253-260 AD Augustus Diocieun: 283-305 AD

****What We Are Waiting For >> The Catching Up / The Rapture:

Matthew 24;40-42
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

John 14;2-3
In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

I Thessalonians 4;16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 22;7
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Isaiah 26;20-21
Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Revelation 22;12-14
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

AMEN

Of course many of them are yet future, but the one I look forward to is Mat 24:14, something that we personally have had a hand in fulfilling.