The Prophet (a poem)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those of you who may have been wondering why MaryGog went off the deep end when I mentioned this man was Catholic...… Well, I really can't explain much about her. LOL But, he was Catholic, and he wrote many excellent things. Here is probably his most famous piece.

My first wife (Catholic) brought this (in the old 78 record form) into our marriage, and it is the first thing that opened my eyes to God and helped begin my journey to find Jesus. I am thankful God gave him the vision to look beyond Catholicism… his work has probably helped millions.

Really do try to find the time to listen to this (you can "minimize" it and listen to it in the background while you do other things on your computer). It is well worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Listening...I think his thoughts on love are excellent... must listen to the rest...will open a new tab and listen while I navigate the Site. :)

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listening...I think his thoughts on love are excellent... must listen to the rest...will open a new tab and listen while I navigate the Site. :)
Some of his illustrations can be (and I am sure, WILL BE) nit-picked apart by many people for esoteric technically doctrinal points. But, overall, his poem has the love of Jesus all through it.

Reactions: Helen