The rabbit hole called Christian nationalism.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him. We have a name that we live, but deadness is everywhere. And no easier fact backing up this hard-to-hear rebuke is than in the political mess called 'Christian Nationalism'.

These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat. Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'. This after three recounts. oh, and the man Trump tried to butter up, then beg, then threaten when those two did not work is a Republican! He must be part of the deep state, right?

It is simply craziness. Why can some here not see that?? If Biden had done that, these 'patriots' would have had a conniption fit. Their version of the facts is filtered through a totally biased viewpoint and yet, none of them can even see it, let alone admit it. Anything not coming from the extreme alt-right is a lie, or so they believe. And if Republicans disagree with them, they are labeled the enemy as well. Even Pence was a traitor after supporting Trump 100% up to that point. (shaking head). Myoptic vision is in truth, blindness.

I pray we all understand. Christian nationalism is not of God, despite what many believe. It is simply a different form of spiritual carnality. The answer is neither Democrats or Republicans. It is JESUS.

Do we not see the whole world, including the U.S., is spiraling out of control, all by God's hand. This is not our home. It is time Christians woke up to who we are are and who we are not, and fought the real battle we are called to.... giving all diligence to walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but rather bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit.

Do you think I speak these words because I am a 'Demoncrat'? LOL. Ha! You would be very wrong. Satan cares not which side of this political mess we choose. Each side is carnal, yet some act like Trump and all 'patriot' Republicans are above reproach, which is, knowing what we know about the man and his total lack of a moral compass, is simply mind boggling. Talk about straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

How far will some have to proceed down the rabbit hole before you finally have no choice but to admit it has all been orchestrated, not by the deep state, but by spiritual principalities and powers, thoroughly amused by how easily God's people can be misled when they are not anchored in Christ, walking as sojourners, seeking to be harmless in a world getting closer and closer to mayhem like we cannot yet even imagine.

I pray you wake up before it is too late. There is but one hope for us all. We best stop looking at tempting sideshows and realize where the real battle lies.

blessings,

Gideon

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gideons300
How many deaf ears and blind eyes will read this?
God alone can make a man walking in darkness see the light of truth. He can use speaking donkeys, if needs be, but has chosen to do so most often by the words of another of His children. May God use our words to awaken His own to the greatness of His power to usward who believe.

The hour is late and we as His corporate body are far from ready to meet Him, despite what some teachers of grace may try to get us to believe. 'Be zealous therefore and repent' is a good word for us today. The question is, who will hear?

love you my dear brother,

Gids

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God alone can make a man walking in darkness see the light of truth. He can use speaking donkeys, if needs be, but has chosen to do so most often by the words of another of His children. May God use our words to awaken His own to the greatness of His power to usward who believe.

The hour is late and we as His corporate body are far from ready to meet Him, despite what some teachers of grace may try to get us to believe. 'Be zealous therefore and repent' is a good word for us today. The question is, who will hear?

love you my dear brother,

Gids
Thank you for your kind and wise words, my brother in Christ. I have you and the members of this forum, especially the moderators, in prayer.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him. We have a name that we live, but deadness is everywhere. And no easier fact backing up this hard-to-hear rebuke is than in the political mess called 'Christian Nationalism'.

These here on the forum who post endless conspiracy theories and hate driven agendas say that in this recent election, there was "obvious" fraud like it was a documented well-known fact. Yet, no one has ever presented any to any of the courts or judges, whether they be Republican or Democrat. Trump was forced to try to threaten the lieutenant gov in Ga., telling him to just 'find the votes'. This after three recounts. oh, and the man Trump tried to butter up, then beg, then threaten when those two did not work is a Republican! He must be part of the deep state, right?

It is simply craziness. Why can some here not see that?? If Biden had done that, these 'patriots' would have had a conniption fit. Their version of the facts is filtered through a totally biased viewpoint and yet, none of them can even see it, let alone admit it. Anything not coming from the extreme alt-right is a lie, or so they believe. And if Republicans disagree with them, they are labeled the enemy as well. Even Pence was a traitor after supporting Trump 100% up to that point. (shaking head). Myoptic vision is in truth, blindness.

I pray we all understand. Christian nationalism is not of God, despite what many believe. It is simply a different form of spiritual carnality. The answer is neither Democrats or Republicans. It is JESUS.

Do we not see the whole world, including the U.S., is spiraling out of control, all by God's hand. This is not our home. It is time Christians woke up to who we are are and who we are not, and fought the real battle we are called to.... giving all diligence to walking in the Spirit, where we do not fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but rather bring forth fruit out of a meek and humble spirit.

Do you think I speak these words because I am a 'Demoncrat'? LOL. Ha! You would be very wrong. Satan cares not which side of this political mess we choose. Each side is carnal, yet some act like Trump and all 'patriot' Republicans are above reproach, which is, knowing what we know about the man and his total lack of a moral compass, is simply mind boggling. Talk about straining at gnats and swallowing camels.

How far will some have to proceed down the rabbit hole before you finally have no choice but to admit it has all been orchestrated, not by the deep state, but by spiritual principalities and powers, thoroughly amused by how easily God's people can be misled when they are not anchored in Christ, walking as sojourners, seeking to be harmless in a world getting closer and closer to mayhem like we cannot yet even imagine.

I pray you wake up before it is too late. There is but one hope for us all. We best stop looking at tempting sideshows and realize where the real battle lies.

blessings,

Gideon
It is a spiritual war and no man can fix this country or the world; which is why I too, believe judgment is imminent. But if you believe the the Main Stream Media, then you have been dupped.
If you can't see that Biden's regime is ushering us into a Marxist, One World Government, then you have no discernment.
If you also do not realize that God formed this formerly great nation and had his hand on our founding fathers, then you do not understand the Sovereignty of God and how he firms governments. Governments serve a basic purpose - to protect its citizens, their rights and their property. And so it has been a great nation under God and we feel patriotic about it because God has blessed us. We were different, exceptional and the leaders of the free world, as God intended. Romans 13:1-2 specifically states that God appoints all authorities/ leaders for His purpose. And so if He chooses a bad leader (as He has done throughout the Old Testament), then it is for a purpose of punishment and judgment. He caused nations to defeat the Israelites and even enslave them when their generations became corrupted and went off His path.
Likewise, this nation has reached its precipise _ very sinful_ in every area! The difference is, this time, He will judge the entire world.

Reactions: marks and BobVance

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a spiritual war and no man can fix this country or the world; which is why I too, believe judgment is imminent. But if you believe the the Main Stream Media, then you have been dupped.
If you can't see that Biden's regime is ushering us into a Marxist, One World Government, then you have no discernment.
If you also do not realize that God formed this formerly great nation and had his hand on our founding fathers, then you do not understand the Sovereignty of God and how he firms governments. Governments serve a basic purpose - to protect its citizens, their rights and their property. And so it has been a great nation under God and we feel patriotic about it because God has blessed us. We were different, exceptional and the leaders of the free world, as God intended. Romans 13:1-2 specifically states that God appoints all authorities/ leaders for His purpose. And so if He chooses a bad leader (as He has done throughout the Old Testament), then it is for a purpose of punishment and judgment. He caused nations to defeat the Israelites and even enslave them when their generations became corrupted and went off His path.
Likewise, this nation has reached its precipise _ very sinful_ in every area! The difference is, this time, He will judge the entire world.
Thanks for your thoughts. While it may have been overlooked, I have stated numerous times I am not a Democrat. My hope, my time, my focus is solely on the kingdom of God and trying to see the church awakened from their religious sleep.

The reason I have focused on Christian nationalism is that there are multitudes who have had their focus on 'fixing' the country rather than on figuring out the how of walking in true obedience, so that they can then be used to help others, both Democrats and Republicans, to bow the knee to the only ruler who has their best interest at heart.

if we knew what actually went on behind the scenes on both sides of the political fence, we would flee our earthly minded attempts to support "our" side, and break before Him as our only hope. For any to say "Yeah, but OUR side has the moral high ground would be laughable, if it was not so pitifully sad.

blessings,

Gideon

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And lest we forget, judgment will begin with us, not those outside the church. To whom much is given, much is required. Those scriptures about giving all diligence to make our calling and election sure have not been erased from the Word of God, even if our current teaching that we can simply coast into eternity with no thought for our own personal holiness notwithstanding.

Above the gate to Heaven is emblazoned "Let all who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity." We may want to take that more seriously. Like a lot.

blessings,

Gids

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your thoughts. While it may have been overlooked, I have stated numerous times I am not a Democrat. My hope, my time, my focus is solely on the kingdom of God and trying to see the church awakened from their religious sleep.

The reason I have focused on Christian nationalism is that there are multitudes who have had their focus on 'fixing' the country rather than on figuring out the how of walking in true obedience, so that they can then be used to help others, both Democrats and Republicans, to bow the knee to the only ruler who has their best interest at heart.

if we knew what actually went on behind the scenes on both sides of the political fence, we would flee our earthly minded attempts to support "our" side, and break before Him as our only hope. For any to say "Yeah, but OUR side has the moral high ground would be laughable, if it was not so pitifully sad.

blessings,

Gideon

Love your OP and follow-ups Gids!

"if we knew what actually went on behind the scenes on both sides of the political fence, we would flee our earthly minded attempts to support "our" side, and break before Him as our only hope. For any to say "Yeah, but OUR side has the moral high ground would be laughable, if it was not so pitifully sad."

BLINDNESS, and within the Church!!! You have truly hit the nail spot on here brother. We have been manipulated by both sides for decades and decades, like the boiling frog. In Washington, at the end of their (short) day's...they, both Dem and Rep, are having very expensive meals and drinks on the publics dime...at the same table! We are so easily driven apart because of what "man" TELLS us is the "truth"...you have said it all brother. God Bless and keep on with Him in all things!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think the church has been in such dire straits since the inquisition. The shallowness, the defense of willfull sin, the lack of victory, the contentment with thinking we have need of nothing, and the total unburdened hearts for the lost all point to the fact that despite the words out of our mouths, our hearts are far from Him.

The Church is exactly where God expected it to be. He is sovereign? Or did that slip your mind. History has moved along exactly how He knew it would. He factors all our sin and blunders into His perfect plan. Every one that He intended to be saved, have been written into the Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
The Seven letters to the Churches in the first century were rebukes to five of them and warnings to repent, or else. It's not different today, but God will be done.

Try to be a little more merciful, then you would be more Christ-like.

I am not a Democrat.
You trashed Trump and his followers though, right up front
Though we realize there is a spiritual war and that only Christ can fix the world, we have to live in America, and we are seeing it dismantled with a stroke of a pen.

And lest we forget, judgment will begin with us, not those outside the church.
God will judge the unbelievers, mu sin has been forgiven and I ha e eternal life.

if our current teaching that we can simply coast into eternity with no thought for our own personal holiness notwithstanding.

We may want to take that more seriously. Like a lot.
God makes us holy. I would take the log out of your eye before you try to remove the speck out of your brothers eye.
Do you go to in a of those Churches where the Pastor stands up in front and points out everyone's sin, makes you feel guilty, and even unworthy to take communion? I have attended churches like that, they are beating everyone over the head with their Bibles.
Have some Grace, mercy and peace and stop pointing your holy finger at others. Remember God sees our spirit as pure. Sin dwells in the members of our flesh and that is temporal.

Reactions: WaterSong and marks

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is exactly where God expected it to be. He is sovereign? Or did that slip your mind. History has moved along exactly how He knew it would. He factors all our sin and blunders into His perfect plan. Every one that He intended to be saved, have been written into the Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
The Seven letters to the Churches in the first century were rebukes to five of them and warnings to repent, or else. It's not different today, but God will be done.

Though we realize there is a spiritual war and that only Christ can fix the world, we have to live in America, and we are seeing it dismantled with a stroke of a pen.

God will judge the unbelievers, mu sin has been forgiven and I ha e eternal life.

God makes us holy. I would take the log out of your eye before you try to remove the speck out of your brothers eye.
Do you go to in a of those Churches where the Pastor stands up in front and points out everyone's sin, makes you feel guilty, and even unworthy to take communion? I have attended churches like that, they are beating everyone over the head with their Bibles.
Have some Grace, mercy and peace and stop pointing your holy finger at others. Remember God sees our spirit as pure. Sin dwells in the members of our flesh and that is temporal.
You are looking through the eyes of man. The things I share come from a weeping heart, not a judging one. Because we as His body have been taught that sin is now 'no big deal', our hearts hqve gotten more and more hardened and just as was predicted, the love.... the AGAPE love of many is waxing cold.

The Holy Spirit will not always strive with man. Multitudes are caught up in the insanity of Christ blended in with their political leanings, and we will soon see the results. Men have taken their eyes off the Lord, because after all, they have their ticket punched to Heaven, so why sweat it?

And the result is. sadly, very predictable. Because they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, He will give them over to a reprobate mind. And these, at some point will attack the true saints, assuming their mercy and pacifism is liberalism and think they will be doing God a service when they see the saints betrayed, imprisoned and even killed.

The evil we see in the world is in every man's heart, waiting for just the right conditions to sprout. There is one safe place to hide,..... under His wing, confessing we are new creatures and that sin has no more authority over us.

If we let our old nature remain in control, it will soon lead us to do things we could not have imagined previously. Darkness is coming, and it will either swallow us up or chase us into the light of God. The wheat and the tares have been allowed to grow together for 1900 years. But now, at the end of the age, we are seeing the separation beginning to occur.

Holiness resulting from complete absolute surrender is our birthright, but he who tries to save his life and still think he can serve God will lose it. Our choice is simple. Fall upon the stone and be broken, or have it fall upon us and grind us to powder.

blessings,

Gids

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you guys got to do is be honest with people.
But that is something you do not dare do.
What you do is all leftist tactics, anything but the truth and shutdown free speech because it will expose you for what you are.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you guys got to do is be honest with people.
But that is something you do not dare do.
What you do is all leftist tactics, anything but the truth and shutdown free speech because it will expose you for what you are.

And there is my proof in point. Exhort brethren to put their eyes on Jesus and seek pureness of heart and these words are interpreted as 'leftist tactics'.

Father, have mercy upon us and lead us deeper into the light and rescue those taken in the snare of the fowler.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And there is my proof in point. Exhort brethren to put their eyes on Jesus and seek pureness of heart and these words are interpreted as 'leftist tactics'.

Father, have mercy upon us and lead us deeper into the light and rescue those taken in the snare of the fowler.

It is all about who whines the most.
The truth will set you free. Be honest with the people on the forum and tell them what you believe.
You can look at what his happening in our country...whining and pressure to control the truth and free speech. You are just like the rest.
So obvious for all to see.
And you call that Christian. That is pathetic!

Reactions: WaterSong and marks

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The brake is failing and many are coming off the rails from buying into all the lies satan is feeding them. Here is what my wife got from a good friend of hers who has increasingly gone radical Christian Nationalist.

Biden is NOT my President:

1. The Inauguration was staged in a Hollywood studio. It was pre recorded and not live.

2. Military soldiers turned their backs on him when Biden’s motorcade passed by

3. White House was locked to keep him and family from entering

4. Pentagon refused to give him entry or give him sensitive information

5. Military enclosed the whole DC with fences

6. Biden was signing blank or unrecognized Executive Orders in a fake Oval Office.

7. Military still recognizes Trump as Commander-in-Chief and taking orders from him.

8. Trump and the world has been moving us to NESARA/GESARA monetary system. That’s why he replaced the Federal Reserve Bank.

9. John F Kennedy Jr and Jeffrey Epstein may emerge (is that crazy). President Kennedy’s assasination and pedophiles will be revealed

10. Evil World leaders specially the Vatican are gone . . .

11. Trump WON the election with probably 80% of the votes.

Is this a DREAM or REALITY
WAKE ME UP, PEOPLE!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. (Isaiah 58:1)

Reactions: Gideons300

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: (Joel 2:17)

Reactions: Gideons300

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is all about who whines the most.
The truth will set you free. Be honest with the people on the forum and tell them what you believe.
You can look at what his happening in our country...whining and pressure to control the truth and free speech. You are just like the rest.
So obvious for all to see.
And you call that Christian. That is pathetic!
I have not held back from sharing what I believe. And by God's grace, if it is His will, I will continue to shout it from the housetops that God is fully able to cause us to obey Him in all things, but only as we trust Him to do it. That requires two things of us.

1) True hatred and fear of our old nature remaining in control.

2) Standing on the truth that we are new creatures, are no longer in the flesh, and owe it nothing.

And when we are brought by a crisis of faith to that exact point, we discover grace is far more than simply forgiving sins, for it provides the power to actually walk as one kept from yielding to temptations when they come.

blessings to all,

Gids

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

blessings,

Gideon

Some need to realize that we should not dictate the way non-Christians live.

Instead we are meant to be shining lights on the hills, setting good examples for others to follow, that they too may turn to Christ as a result.

And not to be biased, but this is the truth, the 2020 Presidential election has brought out ugliness from both sides to the surface, if you read the comments on social media, nasty comments are coming from both sides of the political spectrum. Even Mike Pence's Facebook page, right at this very moment, go read the comments section, and you will find heaps of nasty comments....

And Christians keep forgetting to pray for their leaders. Unfortunately some even choose to pray against them, which is not our job as New Testament Christians.

The nasty comments need to stop, especially from many Christians, these comments are not shining lights upon the hill, it's more like sticking out like sore thumbs, Christian nationalism is dangerous, and it can turn into love one and hate the other..... Instead we need to love one another, we need to pray for all people, including enemies.

And we do not do that by calling people satanists, who aren't satanist, we do not do that by labelling Democrat Christian voters "demonrats."

Look at how split the Church is, especially in USA, a huge majority of white Evangelical Christians voted for Trump and I mean it was in the high 80s-90%, while a huge majority of around the same percentages of black Christians voted for Biden, why are many Christians alienating them and even saying nasty things towards them?

Christians also seem to be forgetting that God has allowed people to make a decision between right and wrong.

Gideons300

Nov 3, 2020
Maryville, Tn.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some need to realize that we should not dictate the way non-Christians live.

Instead we are meant to be shining lights on the hills, setting good examples for others to follow, that they too may turn to Christ as a result.

And not to be biased, but this is the truth, the 2020 Presidential election has brought out ugliness from both sides to the surface, if you read the comments on social media, nasty comments are coming from both sides of the political spectrum. Even Mike Pence's Facebook page, right at this very moment, go read the comments section, and you will find heaps of nasty comments....

And Christians keep forgetting to pray for their leaders. Unfortunately some even choose to pray against them, which is not our job as New Testament Christians.

The nasty comments need to stop, especially from many Christians, these comments are not shining lights upon the hill, it's more like sticking out like sore thumbs, Christian nationalism is dangerous, and it can turn into love one and hate the other..... Instead we need to love one another, we need to pray for all people, including enemies.

And we do not do that by calling people satanists, who aren't satanist, we do not do that by labelling Democrat Christian voters "demonrats."

Look at how split the Church is, especially in USA, a huge majority of white Evangelical Christians voted for Trump and I mean it was in the high 80s-90%, while a huge majority of around the same percentages of black Christians voted for Biden, why are many Christians alienating them and even saying nasty things towards them?

Christians also seem to be forgetting that God has allowed people to make a decision between right and wrong.
Bless you for your words of truth spoken in love.

Gideon

Reactions: Josho

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not held back from sharing what I believe. And by God's grace, if it is His will, I will continue to shout it from the housetops that God is fully able to cause us to obey Him in all things, but only as we trust Him to do it. That requires two things of us.

1) True hatred and fear of our old nature remaining in control.

2) Standing on the truth that we are new creatures, are no longer in the flesh, and owe it nothing.

And when we are brought by a crisis of faith to that exact point, we discover grace is far more than simply forgiving sins, for it provides the power to actually walk as one kept from yielding to temptations when they come.

blessings to all,

Gids

Maybe you and Amadeus have different a different definition of honesty...So you guys can answer these question if you dare.
What is your position on abortion?
Your position on homosexuality?
Your position on drug use?
Your position on free speech?
Your position on the leftist form of communism?
Your position on law and order?
Your position on law enforcement?
Your position on the rioters in the democratic run cities?
Your position on shutting down churches in democratic run states?
Your position on school prayer?
Your position on our schools teaching our children to be communists and atheists?
Your position on Christian monuments?
Your position on the removal of national monuments?
Your position on illegal aliens and secure borders?

If nothing else is may clear up some misunderstandings. And give you an opportunity express your beliefs.