The Racist "Immorality Act"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No.

Have you confused the mission of your church - taking the Three Angels' Messages into all the world "with the additional mention of the corruptions which have been entering the various organizations that constitute Babylon, since that message was first given, in the summer of 1844" - with another mission?

Please direct me to any of your posts which confirm you haven't - I'm very interested in reading some :)
May I ask, which of the three angels messages are you into?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May I ask, which of the three angels messages are you into?
All plus the "additional mention" items. Are you unwilling or unable to direct me to your posts which pertain to the mission of your church? No worries either way :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All plus the "additional mention" items. Are you unwilling or unable to direct me to your posts which pertain to the mission of your church? No worries either way :)
what I do hear loud and clear Phoneman is your willingness and your insistence on applying the principle and practice of distraction.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what I do hear loud and clear Phoneman is your willingness and your insistence on applying the principle and practice of distraction.
My apologies for assuming you were a member of my church, though one could easily do so. I appreciate your interest in it, though. If you have any questions about what we believe, please feel free to ask :)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My apologies for assuming you were a member of my church, though one could easily do so. I appreciate your interest in it, though. If you have any questions about what we believe, please feel free to ask :)
Phoneman, you won't even come clean on the simple question I've asked you......a question bouncing off your statement. Why would I want to ask something more complex?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phoneman, you won't even come clean on the simple question I've asked you......a question bouncing off your statement. Why would I want to ask something more complex?
The answer I gave in post 35:

"Suffice it to say, the Christian experiences continued Holy Spirit illumination of the dark corners and crevasses of his mind because John 16:12-14 KJV implies if He showed us everything at once, we'd flee in terror, never to return. He is to "strive against sin" which inevitably - if he is a Christian at all - will result in a continual surrender of his will to His will, God alone his judge."
Is not the experience of every sincere Christian? Sure it is! I mean, can you imagine someone preparing to walk through the pearly gates while clinging tightly to a case of booze, for instance, and stubbornly refusing to let go even though he sees Jesus' nail-scarred hands held out to unburden him of this terrible habit which has lead to so much misery and death?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The answer I gave in post 35:

"Suffice it to say, the Christian experiences continued Holy Spirit illumination of the dark corners and crevasses of his mind because John 16:12-14 KJV implies if He showed us everything at once, we'd flee in terror, never to return. He is to "strive against sin" which inevitably - if he is a Christian at all - will result in a continual surrender of his will to His will, God alone his judge."
Is not the experience of every sincere Christian? Sure it is! I mean, can you imagine someone preparing to walk through the pearly gates while clinging tightly to a case of booze, for instance, and stubbornly refusing to let go even though he sees Jesus' nail-scarred hands held out to unburden him of this terrible habit which has lead to so much misery and death?
another sidestep!