The REAL Problem with Illegal Immigration

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BernieEOD

Jun 26, 2006
The real problem is our own pride. Too many people openly say "I wouldn't do that kind of work! Let them come over here and do it for us!"Until we are willing to take our kids off the streets and put them ino the fields (The real reason our schools have "Summer vacation") Or take our welfare people off the public dole and put them to work in these jobs, there will be a demand for someone else to do it.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(Denver;33848)
This article contains the real underbelly of the illegal immigration problem. Why can't the folks like McCain, Kennedy, Pelosi, Bush, and crew see that we are killing ourselves with this problem?http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=60013
When it comes to illegal immigration the democrats want cheap votes and the republicans want workers who will work for substandard wages.They both act as though the only solution is some form of amnesty that would basically double or triple the amount of illegal aliens we have in this country and have the audacity to act as though it some how be impossible for us to deport and or drive out illegal aliens.

damoncrowe

Feb 17, 2008
Not really gonna' matter once we fully enact the dismal SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership). You should read the CFR's paper titled, Building a North American Community. Considering that all of the viable candidates are CFR members, this will happen. I have written my legislators about the I-69 corridor (what some are calling the NAFTA superhighway) and they express there utmost support of it. Say goodbye to national sovereignty and hello to the North American Union. Of course they will not call it that. They use friendly words like community, prosperity, security, etc., etc.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
I think ya got to keep them out unless one finds them selves on the wrong side of a boarder with starving kids to feed. than ya gotta find a way in even if the others are right and there to keep ya out.simply said lets inforce our boarders yet have compasion on the most unfortunate while doing it.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(horsecamp;37552)
I think ya got to keep them out unless one finds them selves on the wrong side of a boarder with starving kids to feed. than ya gotta find a way in even if the others are right and there to keep ya out.simply said lets inforce our boarders yet have compasion on the most unfortunate while doing it.
If you are concerned about starving children then set up a feed the children charity in Mexico.

stlizzy

Feb 6, 2008
Let's do what Christ would have done... love everyone as much as we love ourselves... including our friends down South!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
The real problem is that they are taking my summer jobs!
ohmy.gif

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are thousands of children being held in tent camps along the Texas/Mexico border. A spokesperson said that it will be almost impossible to unite these kids with their parents.

How expensive would it be to get the DNA from these children and then match it with mothers and fathers who claim their child had been detained by border police?

:)-

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with illegal immigration is lax laws and enforcement to keep lawbreakers out of the US.

How many lawMAKERS having had their private home broken into would then turn to the Violater and say Welcome, Stay, Bring more of your Family and Help yourselves to whatever I have and Oh if I don't have something you want...here is my wallet and bank account number???

The catch is...LawMAKERS are doing the same with the twist...what they Offer to the Violater is the American People's Wealth.

God Bless,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why can't the folks like McCain, Kennedy, Pelosi, Bush, and crew see that we are killing ourselves with this problem?
Why? Because they wish to see America totally destroyed, brought to its knees, and taken over by its enemies. No one has dared to call it treason, but that is exactly what it is. And you have omitted a whole raft of politicians who have been supporting this national suicide.

No country in the world -- including Mexico -- encourages illegal immigration. Only the traitors in the USA have used this as a tool to destroy a free country and bring it into bondage.

Reactions: historyb