the repressed memory epidemic

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the repressed memory epidemic By Pendergrast, Mark

Causes conditions of victims: low working class, little education, no special skills, single parent, anti-intellectual, depressed, breakdown of families, divorce, moral lapses, believes rumors by propagandists, no critical evaluation of the claims of "experts". False Claims by experts: 2 million Satanist cults in USA, Fundamentalists who believe the false claims by Monk(anti Catholic propaganda) which spreads mental illness of Satanism stories.

Seek executive summary of Michelle Remembers by Lawrence Pazder.

Multiple Personal Disorder: no corroborating evidence, stories are copied by a master Template for stories, emotional pain, similar to UFO Abduction Stories, no people nor dead bodies of Infants. The more people in a Secret Group means easy exposure of that group. Low murder rates, many errors in Radio and printed stories, social context errors, no evidence for any of the stories. Social Context errors: Past lives dreams --- claiming something existed in that time period that was invented in modern times. claims of photographic memory. Look up Martin Segall Society for Ethical Hypnosis. Regressed memories are worthless, not infallible, hallucinations, fantasy, contaminating testimonies by improper questioning(example list on page 20?), Trance states --- reminds me of Mary Baker Eddy of Christian Science cult and Ellen White (SDA). People do not remember what they said in guided Trance or Prayer state.

More Causes: Cultural Guidelines of group therapy, group think, Therapist creates expectation that everyone has been abused, ideological preconceptions of Religious Faith!!! SRA publications are not subject to empirical research in Scientistic Journals to avoid cross examination. Book Satan's Underground by Lauren Strafford is riddled with contradictions, a hoax in that she claimed to be pregnant, no one saw her with child. The date her Father died was not 1983, it was 1965! They are prone to making up fantastic stories, propaganda is vehicles for ideological religious interests. "Conspiracy theories are impossible to disprove because one can never prove the non-existence of an elaborate conspiracy" The Absence of evidence is taken as a sign of a cover up.

Download "the ritual sex abuse hoax" by Debbie Nathan *** ask councilors , What does one think of Marybeth Kaye and Lawrence Klein? "false allegations of child sexual abuse" by Lee Coeman & Patrick Clancy. Moral Crusader are full of nonsense.

Book: In Pursuit of Satan by Robert Hicks of False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Read pages 100-101 about why not a Christian Counselor. Crowd Mentality, believe the Children Cause of SRA problem by Cornerstone magazine. Fantasy Land, anti-intellectual ism, cultic. Phylogenic Cultural Fantasies, Rene Kredickson is a bad person to go to.

Methods to create false memories: 1. Guided imagery, 2. dream work writing down in a journal, 3. body work(scares and injuries) 4.guided hypnosis, 5. art therapy, 6. encouraging rage angst everyone believed to be involved 7. hypnotic age regression, 8. drugs like Sodium Amytal, 9. Psychodrama and dream analysis, 10. Group Therapy assuming everyone was sexually abused. The phrase "ad ignorantiam" is a Latin phrase that means (just as one would expect), "(appeal) to ignorance." Sometimes, in order to make the claim that "no one knows," the argument insists upon an inappropriately strong standard of proof. Nothing claimed can't be falsified, ad ignorantiam means if you can't disprove something, than it must be true. Confabulated, fabrications, infantile amnesia( brain development and nervous systems do not function for memories until after age five. Role expectation, leading questions, inadvertent cuing Multiple Persons Disability (MPD for short). MPD from strategic enactment thus it is not true by Spanos 1985 study. Silly memories are proof of abuse, denying them are proof of abuse. Christian Minirth-Meier New Life Clinics must be avoided, even Focus on the Family was taken in to believe the myths of FMS (False Memory Syndrome and MPD). Note I knew Melody Minirth when I was in the USAF.

Book: Paul Simpson Represses memories true or false. Repressed Memory Syndrome: good book, Beware the talking cure by Terence Campbell most requested by "true believers" are those who believe SRA and MPD. Good questions to ask Therapists on pages ???.

Book: What is the current Memory Research? by Allison R 1991 a debate on SRA MPD quackery.

Articles: Clark C. Repressed Memories --fiction. Curtin E. Repressed Memories Real or Imagined? Dineen T. 2000 manufacturing Victims. note: suggestibility of children's recollections., dangerous therapy. False Memory Syndrome Foundation is a warehouse online for critical information about dangerous therapy.

Books: Selling Satan about Mike Warkne by Trott & Hertenstein Cornerstone Press. See also, Cultic Studies Journal. Satan's side show by my friend Passantino. H.G. Pope 1997 Fallacies in studies of repressed memory. Psychology Astray, Memory Distortion, Neuroscience false memories. Why People believe Weird things by Sherman M. Notes: subjects covered in above books and articles: repressed memories, abuse by priests and pastors today are victims of the FMS ( False Memory Syndrome), Memory System and Brain development, making of memories. Zimmerman A. cult of madness. Therapists, expert witness "In No case are ideas discussed, inner child encouraged, you are made dependent on the Therapists, people are told "you probably harbored repressed memories of abuse" In group Therapy they are told, "people often repressed years of memories of abuse"

Book: Combating Cultic Mind Control by Hasson a former Moonie(Unification Church cult, leader's last name was Moon). American Family Foundation has Michael Langone editor of Cultic Studies Journal, contents: Have you ever wondered if you might have been abused? Run away from Ed Smith's Theophostic Counseling!!! He used a false Jesus demon to appear to people as their spirit guides. People must refrain from Critical Thinking process and cognitive thought(characteristic of Pentecostals and Fundamentalists Christians), hypnotic guided prayer includes the false Jesus.

Book: Mistakes were made(but not by me)

This Book: The Repressed Memory Epidemic: How it Happened and what we need to learn from it by Mark Pendergrast Published by Springer.com

Done

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the repressed memory epidemic By Pendergrast, Mark

Causes conditions of victims: low working class, little education, no special skills, single parent, anti-intellectual, depressed, breakdown of families, divorce, moral lapses, believes rumors by propagandists, no critical evaluation of the claims of "experts". False Claims by experts: 2 million Satanist cults in USA, Fundamentalists who believe the false claims by Monk(anti Catholic propaganda) which spreads mental illness of Satanism stories.

Seek executive summary of Michelle Remembers by Lawrence Pazder.

Multiple Personal Disorder: no corroborating evidence, stories are copied by a master Template for stories, emotional pain, similar to UFO Abduction Stories, no people nor dead bodies of Infants. The more people in a Secret Group means easy exposure of that group. Low murder rates, many errors in Radio and printed stories, social context errors, no evidence for any of the stories. Social Context errors: Past lives dreams --- claiming something existed in that time period that was invented in modern times. claims of photographic memory. Look up Martin Segall Society for Ethical Hypnosis. Regressed memories are worthless, not infallible, hallucinations, fantasy, contaminating testimonies by improper questioning(example list on page 20?), Trance states --- reminds me of Mary Baker Eddy of Christian Science cult and Ellen White (SDA). People do not remember what they said in guided Trance or Prayer state.

More Causes: Cultural Guidelines of group therapy, group think, Therapist creates expectation that everyone has been abused, ideological preconceptions of Religious Faith!!! SRA publications are not subject to empirical research in Scientistic Journals to avoid cross examination. Book Satan's Underground by Lauren Strafford is riddled with contradictions, a hoax in that she claimed to be pregnant, no one saw her with child. The date her Father died was not 1983, it was 1965! They are prone to making up fantastic stories, propaganda is vehicles for ideological religious interests. "Conspiracy theories are impossible to disprove because one can never prove the non-existence of an elaborate conspiracy" The Absence of evidence is taken as a sign of a cover up.

Download "the ritual sex abuse hoax" by Debbie Nathan *** ask councilors , What does one think of Marybeth Kaye and Lawrence Klein? "false allegations of child sexual abuse" by Lee Coeman & Patrick Clancy. Moral Crusader are full of nonsense.

Book: In Pursuit of Satan by Robert Hicks of False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Read pages 100-101 about why not a Christian Counselor. Crowd Mentality, believe the Children Cause of SRA problem by Cornerstone magazine. Fantasy Land, anti-intellectual ism, cultic. Phylogenic Cultural Fantasies, Rene Kredickson is a bad person to go to.

Methods to create false memories: 1. Guided imagery, 2. dream work writing down in a journal, 3. body work(scares and injuries) 4.guided hypnosis, 5. art therapy, 6. encouraging rage angst everyone believed to be involved 7. hypnotic age regression, 8. drugs like Sodium Amytal, 9. Psychodrama and dream analysis, 10. Group Therapy assuming everyone was sexually abused. The phrase "ad ignorantiam" is a Latin phrase that means (just as one would expect), "(appeal) to ignorance." Sometimes, in order to make the claim that "no one knows," the argument insists upon an inappropriately strong standard of proof. Nothing claimed can't be falsified, ad ignorantiam means if you can't disprove something, than it must be true. Confabulated, fabrications, infantile amnesia( brain development and nervous systems do not function for memories until after age five. Role expectation, leading questions, inadvertent cuing Multiple Persons Disability (MPD for short). MPD from strategic enactment thus it is not true by Spanos 1985 study. Silly memories are proof of abuse, denying them are proof of abuse. Christian Minirth-Meier New Life Clinics must be avoided, even Focus on the Family was taken in to believe the myths of FMS (False Memory Syndrome and MPD). Note I knew Melody Minirth when I was in the USAF.

Book: Paul Simpson Represses memories true or false. Repressed Memory Syndrome: good book, Beware the talking cure by Terence Campbell most requested by "true believers" are those who believe SRA and MPD. Good questions to ask Therapists on pages ???.

Book: What is the current Memory Research? by Allison R 1991 a debate on SRA MPD quackery.

Articles: Clark C. Repressed Memories --fiction. Curtin E. Repressed Memories Real or Imagined? Dineen T. 2000 manufacturing Victims. note: suggestibility of children's recollections., dangerous therapy. False Memory Syndrome Foundation is a warehouse online for critical information about dangerous therapy.

Books: Selling Satan about Mike Warkne by Trott & Hertenstein Cornerstone Press. See also, Cultic Studies Journal. Satan's side show by my friend Passantino. H.G. Pope 1997 Fallacies in studies of repressed memory. Psychology Astray, Memory Distortion, Neuroscience false memories. Why People believe Weird things by Sherman M. Notes: subjects covered in above books and articles: repressed memories, abuse by priests and pastors today are victims of the FMS ( False Memory Syndrome), Memory System and Brain development, making of memories. Zimmerman A. cult of madness. Therapists, expert witness "In No case are ideas discussed, inner child encouraged, you are made dependent on the Therapists, people are told "you probably harbored repressed memories of abuse" In group Therapy they are told, "people often repressed years of memories of abuse"

Book: Combating Cultic Mind Control by Hasson a former Moonie(Unification Church cult, leader's last name was Moon). American Family Foundation has Michael Langone editor of Cultic Studies Journal, contents: Have you ever wondered if you might have been abused? Run away from Ed Smith's Theophostic Counseling!!! He used a false Jesus demon to appear to people as their spirit guides. People must refrain from Critical Thinking process and cognitive thought(characteristic of Pentecostals and Fundamentalists Christians), hypnotic guided prayer includes the false Jesus.

Book: Mistakes were made(but not by me)

This Book: The Repressed Memory Epidemic: How it Happened and what we need to learn from it by Mark Pendergrast Published by Springer.com

Done
I do not believe what ppl say is their life outside of the word, be it true or not, in reality.
My son was schizophrenic, bi polar and what he would see on TV he incorporated as being in his life.
Long prison sentence, murder, ect.
He did use street drugs.
What he claimed was verified untrue and in reviewing movies with the things he said he had done.
Born & raised in church under a stranger-danger momma bear!
He was never abused, nor claimed it. Seems mostly females claim sexual abuse when these supposedly happened.

I truly feel for the mentally diseased in our world. Have family members with these dx.

I do not believe in aliens, vampires, werewolves, hybrid ppl, but I do believe a great portion of this planet is mentally ill.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe what ppl say is their life outside of the word, be it true or not, in reality.
My son was schizophrenic, bi polar and what he would see on TV he incorporated as being in his life.
He did use street drugs.
What he claimed was verified untrue and in reviewing movies with the things he said he had done.
He was never abused, nor claimed it. Seems mostly females claim sexual abuse when these supposedly happened.

I truly feel for the mentally diseased in our world. Have family members with these dx.

I do not believe in aliens, vampires, werewolves, hybrid ppl, but I do believe a great portion of this planet is mentally ill.
winner

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew someone who exploited the "Satanic Panic" in media. They presented as a high priest of a Satanic coven, brought their high priestess,lover,along with them.
They were flown first class and limo's delivered them from their five star hotels to shows like Geraldo, Sally, Donahue.

The whole time the so called Satanist was a conman and an atheist. Last I heard he was pulling cons in Michigan.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did use street drugs.

How about evil spirits? Do you believe in the spiritual realm and it’s influence and interaction with men?

Jesus did.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did use street drugs.

Amen to that. Being a schizophrenic and having my sister also be a schizophrenic I am well aware of false memories. I have had them myself, but my doctor says I have what he called "insight" so I know they are false memories. And yes Satan can give people false memories and such.

Hopefully people don't bear false witness against others due to those false memories as some do since it is a sin and very serious issue.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew someone who exploited the "Satanic Panic" in media. They presented as a high priest of a Satanic coven, brought their high priestess,lover,along with them.
They were flown first class and limo's delivered them from their five star hotels to shows like Geraldo, Sally, Donahue.

The whole time the so called Satanist was a conman and an atheist. Last I heard he was pulling cons in Michigan.
I was not aware of this:

Who is the guy, you are talking about friend?

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: The Learner