The Reset of Civilization

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Word of God [the Bible] tells us that He is the Creator of all things. He has the ability to do anything that he chooses. He made the earth and set humans upon it.
It’s been nearly 2000 years since the last time we were given Divine instructions, that is: as written in the Bible. Since then, people have mostly pursued their own interests, worshipping false gods, promoting evolution and denying the existence of their Creator.

We are told that thousands of years ago people were in a similar situation, having degenerated into apostasy and sin. Only one righteous man and his family were kept alive as God destroyed all the rest by a worldwide flood. Jesus predicted that ‘once again it will be as in the days of Noah’ and when He comes again, we should be prepared. Matthew 24:37-44

The Creator God ‘reset civilization’ in Noah’s day and now we are facing the same judgement. God promised after the Flood, to never again use water or wipe out life so completely. Genesis 9:11

But in Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, He tells us of a terrible fire punishment stored up for His enemies, on their Day of Doom. Isaiah 54:9-10

There are many descriptions in the prophesies of this sudden and devastating worldwide Day of fire and earthquakes, most are either ignored or allegorized because people cannot see any literal fulfilment. The biggest difficulty that most have, is realizing the difference between the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath and the Return of Jesus in His glory.

Isaiah 13:9-13 The Day of the Lord is coming, that cruel Day of wrath and fierce anger, to reduce the earth to desolation and to destroy the wicked there. The sun, moon and stars will give no light. Humans will become scarce, as rare as fine gold and the earth will quake at the wrath of God on the Day of His blazing anger.

This and many other prophesies cannot be reconciled with the glorious Return of Jesus, when ‘every eye will see Him’. Heralded by God's Trumpet. 1 Thess 4:16
It is clearly stated that on the Day of wrath, He will not be seen. Psalms 18:11, Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 11:4-6

We are told in Revelation 6:17, that the Sixth Seal judgement is the Day of the Lord’s wrath and then the Seventh Seal is an ‘about a 20 year’ time gap when the world recovers, enabling righteous Israel, that is; every faithful Christian, from every race, nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, to return to the holy Land and the rise of a One World government. Then, after most of the rest of the prophesies are fulfilled, Jesus will Return and commence His Millennial reign.

The main reason that most people fail to get what the Bible tells us, is that the Lord has placed on us a spirit of misunderstanding and ‘If you confuse yourself, then you will stay confused’ Isaiah 29:9-12. Only in the last days, before this shocking event, will a few finally understand what the Lord has planned. Daniel 12:9-10

*Revelation 8:1 The Seventh Seal... there was silence in heaven for about a half hour...

This time period is for ‘about a half hour in heaven’, and Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8, tell us that one day to God in heaven is the same as a thousand years on earth. Therefore, a half hour of heavenly time calculates to 20.8 years of earthly time. So then ‘about 15- 20 years’, is right for all that must happen, starting very soon.
Ref: logostelos.info2

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Our Hope for the Future:

It seems that there are as many views of what God has planned for the end of this age, as there are people who study the subject. But there is only one actual future for us and those who teach false theories will be judged more severely. James 3:1

Then there is the bulk of Christians, who just simply don’t want to know, or find the prophetic Word just too hard to comprehend.

In our Bible, we are told: God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants. Amos 3:7 Paul says: We are not in the dark, the Day of sudden destruction will not come upon us like a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

We see in 2 Thessalonians 2:11… God puts those who do not open their minds to the love of the truth, under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today; we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us.

Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matthew 11:25
The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17

Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24 The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-30, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17, Luke 21:26-28

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:

Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, Psalms 107, Isaiah 35 and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8

This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2

Those people who refused to agree to a treaty with the leader of the OWG, will be taken to a place of safety for the final 3 ½ years of this age. Revelation 12:14

Those who did agree, Isaiah 28:14-15, must remain. Zephaniah 14:1-2, Revelation 12:17

But this conquest of the holy Christian peoples, Daniel 7:25, Revelation 15:5-8, will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments.

Then; 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.
REF: logostelos.info

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a man who is the founder and CEO of the World Economic Forum, said to be a former Nazi though I doubt that part, who lectured before the WEF awhile ago.

There he talked about the great reset that's planned for somewhere around 2030.
WEF will apparently have some part in this.

Pray. And be ready for what The Enemy warns he's planning. What's to fear? We have God. :Amen:

:woohoo!:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There's a man who is the founder and CEO of the World Economic Forum, said to be a former Nazi though I doubt that part, who lectured before the WEF awhile ago.

Pray. And be ready for what The Enemy warns he's planning. What's to fear? We have God. :Amen:

He is Klaus Shwab.
This reset is a United Nations agenda. The 2030 Agenda, that promotes a massive world depopulation
Not going to happen, because God will beat them to it and those evil people will die along with all the ungodly peoples.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Scwab's father was Nazi, his son is in his 80's and I wonder how much life is left in him. He has built the WEF and infiltrated many governments with people who think just like he does with tyrannical ideology. Many Germans of the time were ideologically Nazi even if not official party members. Being a successful industrialist, how else could someone not been one to do business in Nazi Germany.
People back then greeted each other with Heil Hitler salutes and shook hands. Ford also was ideologically a NAZI

Also since NAZI associations are so politically explosive today, they will deny any association.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel Faith

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This reset is a United Nations agenda. The 2030 Agenda, that promotes a massive world depopulation
Not going to happen, because God will beat them to it and those evil people will die along with all the ungodly peoples.
Obadiah 1:15-21 The Day of the Lord is at hand for all the nations, they will be treated as they have treated others and their wrong actions will recoil upon themselves. My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath, then all the nations in turn will drink of it and be devastated by it. But in Jerusalem there will be a holy remnant, the Lord’s people will be like a flame while the House of Esau will be burnt up with no survivors. My [Christian] people will possess all of the holy Land that was given to Abraham and those in Jerusalem who lead My people will control the lands of the Edomites, but the Kingdom belongs to the Lord.

Isaiah 28:21-22 The Lord will arise as He did at Mt Perazim and in the valley of Gibeon, and storm with rage to do what He must do, to perform His task – a strange and alien deed. But now, have done with all arrogance and pride or the Lord will increase His punishment, for destruction is decreed over the whole Land. The holy Land: Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Isaiah 26:10-11 Lord: Your hand is lifted high and Your enemies can’t see Your good will toward Your people. [Let them see and be ashamed.] Let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them. The wicked are destroyed, they have never learnt justice, they are corrupt and blinded to Your Majesty and power.

Micah 4:11-12 Now, many nations are massed against Israel, they say: Let Zion suffer outrage, we will gloat over their demise. They are unaware of the Lord’s plans, for His purpose is to gather them like sheaves to the threshing floor. Psalms 83

Nahum 1:5 The earth quakes before the Lord, the world and all who live in it are in tumult. Who can stand before His wrath? Who can resist the fury of His anger, poured out as fire? 2 Peter 3:7

The Lord will arise and storm with rage, as He did in ancient times’. Jeremiah 30:23-24, Isaiah 51:9

His task, strange and alien’. We know God as a God of love, but also of justice and it is just to punish those who do not obey Him and who attack His Land. Isaiah 34:5

destruction is decreed’. The entire Middle East will be burnt and devastated. Ezekiel 30:3-5, Isaiah 17:1, Amos 1:3-15

‘fire reserved for the Lord’s enemies will consume them, His anger poured out as fire’. A massive sunstrike CME will fulfill all these prophesied effects. Isaiah 30:26-30, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1

‘My people will drink the wine of God’s wrath’. This will be the third ‘swing of the sword’ Ezekiel 21:14, the final judgement/punishment of the Jewish people. Jeremiah 2:9, Ezekiel 24:14 Only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

‘now, many nations are massed against Israel’.
This perfectly describes the situation today and they want to ‘gloat over her demise’. Psalms 83:1-18

‘The House of Esau, burnt up – no survivors’. Those attacking Israel will be totally wiped out. Zephaniah 3:8, Zephaniah 2:4-5

‘those who lead My people’. Another proof that all this will happen before the Return of Jesus. Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

Ref: logostelos.info

Reactions: Angel Faith

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 26:20-21 Go, My people, withdraw for a little while, until the Lord’s wrath has passed. The Lord is coming to punish the wicked and apostate peoples of the earth. All sins will be exposed and brought to light. Isaiah 66:15-17

Isaiah 27:1-12 On that Day, the Lord will punish with His powerful sword Leviathan, that twisting serpent. He will kill the monster of the deep.

On that Day, sing of the fruitful vineyard – I the Lord am its keeper. I tend it constantly, but I get no fruit from it. If only it were briars and thorns, then I would not hesitate to destroy it. But if they
[Christian Israelites] come to Me for refuge, I will let them make peace with Me. In a time to come, Jacob’s posterity will prosper and Israel will flourish. They will fill the whole earth with fruit. Galatians 3:26-29

Has the Lord struck Israel, as He killed their enemies? No, the atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their sojourn in exile. All the idol worshipping altars and sacred objects will be destroyed.

The fortified cities lie abandoned. Animals graze there and the trees are dead, good only for firewood. For they were a people without understanding, so their Maker will show them no favour.

On that Day, the Lord will thresh the grain from the Euphrates to the Wadi of Egypt and you, My Israelite people, will be gathered one by one. On that Day, a Great Trumpet will sound and those who were exiled in Assyria and Egypt will come to worship the Lord in Jerusalem.
Ref: REB, NIV some verses abridged

The Lord is coming to punish the wicked… and expose all sins’. This event is not to be confused with the Return in glory, where ‘He gathers His elect’, after the Great Tribulation. Matthew 24:31 It will be the fulfilment of: Isaiah 66:15-18a, The Lord is coming in fire…He will test all mankind, for He knows their deeds and thoughts.

And 2 Peter 3:7-12 The present heavens and earth are reserved for burning…kept until the Day when the godless will be destroyed…All the earth will be brought to judgement. He will not be seen on that Day: Psalms 18:11, Psalms 97:1-7, Hab. 3:4, and ‘the wicked will perish’ – Psalm 37:10-20, Hebrews 10:27. He will cleanse all the holy land – Isaiah 9:18-19, Ezekiel 30:1-5 and purge His people of unrighteousness – Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 1:24-25, 1 Cor.3:11-15

The Lord’s wrath’, the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Rev. 6:12-17, Isaiah 13:9-13, Joel 1:15-20, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7 The Lord’s Day of judgement/punishment against His enemies, who are led by Satan referred to here as a serpent.

The Lord’s fruitful vineyard’, Israel. If they acknowledge and trust God, He will save them. Joel 2:32 Israel- that is of all the 12 tribes, plus those who are grafted in and are judged righteous will be ‘gathered one by one’ and settled into the Land. They will be ‘a light to the nations’ and will send out 144,000 missionaries to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-9

The atonement for Jacob’s guilt is made by their time in exile’. The sins of the forefathers are expiated by the long exile of their descendants. Isaiah 10:27, Isaiah 40:1-2

The whole area is abandoned’. All the holy Land is devastated and virtually depopulated after the Day of wrath. Rev. 6:12-17 The trees are burned and killed because of this fire judgement, that will be a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:22-28, Malachi 4:1&3 , Psalms 60:2, Isaiah 32:12-14

For they were a people without understanding’. This refers to the current atheistic, apostate and idol worshipping inhabitants of the Land. Isaiah 3:8-9, Jeremiah 12:14, Luke 19:27

The great Trumpet will sound’, All righteous people, who love the Lord, need to be prepared for a time, soon after the Lord’s Day of wrath, for when the Call comes to go to and gather in the Promised Land. Psalms 107, Isaiah 11:11-12, Zechariah 9:14-17

You Israelites will be gathered one by one’. On that Day, all the world will be judged. Only a remnant will be saved in Israel. But then all the faithful Christian exiles from Assyria [the 10 Northern tribes] and Egypt [Judah] will regather in the holy Land. Zechariah 10:8-11

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
The end is coming but we know about giants in the land before us it is something important that man is A point in war with the creator and the devil. And in this war he would will bring the end time Great reset is coming but we will still be witness to him and show we are faithul in this test of him.

Just like in the times of noah will also be like in the times of the return of the jesus christ.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The cup of wrath : Psalms 75:8, Revelation 14:17-20

Jeremiah 25:15-29 All the kingdoms on the face of the earth must receive from the Hand of the Lord, the cup of the wine of His wrath, all the nations must drink of it. The Lord of Hosts: God of Israel has spoken! – Drink this and get drunk, be sick, fall down never to rise again, because of the sword I am sending among you. I shall first punish the city that bears My Name, do you think that you can be exempt? No, for I am summoning a sword against all the inhabitants of the earth.
This great testing will come ‘against all the inhabitants of the earth’. No one will be ‘raptured ‘ out of it. The area that will bear the brunt of this punishment is the Middle East, but the whole world will be affected. Jer. 9:10-11, Ezekiel 20:47-48, Obadiah 16

Jeremiah 25:30-32 The Lord will thunder from on high and roar mightily against His Land. This great noise reaches around the world. He will bring judgement to all mankind and the wicked shall die. Disaster will spread from nation to nation, a mighty tempest will blow up from the far corners of the earth. 2 Peter 3:7 & 10

Thunder from on high’, heard around the world, ‘a mighty tempest spreads from country to country’. This gives the clue as to what it is that causes this terrible disaster. A CME sunstrike will affect each area in succession as the earth rotates to face the sun. Joel 2:2 describes how it all happens: Like the dawn it spreads across the mountains, then Joel uses the metaphor of a vast army to give the impression of a huge mass. Joel 2:3 says exactly what does happen; Before them, a fire devours, behind them is a blazing flame, in front the land is a garden, behind is a desolate waste, nothing survives their passing. Temperatures of 175c = 350f will kill millions and the highly charged cosmic particles will destroy most of our modern infrastructure. Jeremiah 4:23-29, Hosea 4:3

Jeremiah 25:33 Those whom the Lord has slain on that Day will lay scattered from one end of the world to the other, they will not be mourned or buried, they will be as dung spread over the ground. Jeremiah 9:21-22, Isaiah 66:24, Isaiah 34:2-3

Jeremiah 25:34-38 Wail and mourn, you shepherds of the flock, you leaders – for your time to be slaughtered has come, you will fall and be smashed like pottery. You cannot escape and the Lord will destroy your pastures and homes. The Land will become a waste because of this judgement of His fierce anger. Zephaniah 1:14-18
This is a terrible indictment against those who preach false teaching and who deny Bible truths. Isaiah 3:13-15, James 3:1

The Land of Greater Israel will be uninhabited and desolate after this Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. A Jewish remnant will remain in Jerusalem. Isaiah 24:1-4
Then the Lord promises rain and regeneration ‘in a very short time’ Isaiah 29:17, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 36:8

His Christian people will gather and settle into all of the Land that He promised to their forefathers, literal and Spiritual. Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 34:11-16
The new Land of Beulah. Isaiah 62:2b-5
They will live there in peace and security, fulfilling His plan for them to be a nation that shows the rest of the world how we were intended to live. Isaiah 43:10

Later, at the glorious Return of Jesus, it is them who say “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord”!
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

Reactions: grumix8

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is Klaus Shwab.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DAVOS MAN is like an antichrist. His whole group is insisting on and doing many evil things now. I think we can all see how the beast world government system can work. People pledge their whole being to the beast world government system. We already see this with many people worshipping ever bigger government. Schwab also says they can not be stopped.

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
The great reset is a failed strategy people really what people dont' get it was talked about and aimed as the main priority of the elite to keep people distrected the truth the elite were all riding on Barack Obama and his term to end america people don't know that in his term Barack Obama built A super A.I. and something happened in 2011 that got it desactivated. The original plan was Hillary clinton to be president and that failed the Elite and God chose Trump agaisnt billion odss people don't happen if it wasn't God moving things. The plan of the elite is the dollar to be replace and put the Amero to replace the dollar didnt' work back in 2010 to 2011 and now when Trump was in 2016. The war that the elite wanted was war with China and USA and still pending and will not work either really the Donald Trump effect to stop civil war in USA and WW3 will work until 2046 then what will be another cliffhanger will be in those times again Humanity will have to make A decison and another

Hillarry will come in 2050 in that era and another cataclysm event another Trump may come out or th unthinkable happens and the A.I. rises and starts it ww3 on humanity. Know this are the times of our lives and things will only get harder.

What's the turht of the agenda of the elite ?

1. A.I. rises and kill shumanity making one population of 500,000 people in USA.

2.The end of dollor or object money inter-change or even the barter system eliminated thanks to the digital dollar or MOAb system.

3. The war of China-USA, Iran-Israel, N.Korea- S.Korea, China-India, and Russia-USA.

4.Food replacement worldw-wide with replace things like Soylent green type and destorying civilization.

5. Technology humans now make clones and people become robots against will.

This are the real goals of the elite of the rich oligarchies the reset is juts a distraction it onlys involves the system of money but this are the suprsive one's and lethal in an instant the reset is A slow killing -method. We must stop these and the resest can eb stop easily.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scwab's father was Nazi, his son is in his 80's and I wonder how much life is left in him. He has built the WEF and infiltrated many governments with people who think just like he does with tyrannical ideology. Many Germans of the time were ideologically Nazi even if not official party members. Being a successful industrialist, how else could someone not been one to do business in Nazi Germany.
People back then greeted each other with Heil Hitler salutes and shook hands. Ford also was ideologically a NAZI

Also since NAZI associations are so politically explosive today, they will deny any association.
Being in our eighties is a long life . but my question is what makes us think
that any of us has much time left on this ol world . THE COMING OF KING JESUS does draw nigh .
And i for one am looking forward to the new heavens and the new earth . NOW LET THE KING BE PRAISED my friend .
As for the great reset , i am sure you know it is the work of satan to make the world as one right under the beast .
So yeah we aint heeding their crack pipe at all . WE GOT THE KING , thus we have all hope no matter what man does to us and no matter
what this world brings against us . THE LORD IS WITH THE LAMBS . SO lift those hands up and let the KING be praised my friend .

grumix8

Jul 23, 2020
d.f.
Faith
Christian
Country
Mexico
Amigo is right we don't have much time we must baptized and put the rest to God's hands.

Last edited: