The Revelation Of Jesus Christ 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: - Ephesians 4:13.

Christ does not grow up in you as some suppose, we grow up into him as the scripture says. When you received Christ as your savior you received all of him not just a part of him whatever that would be. Some believe as you grow Christ grows with you, but you did not receive a piece of Christ you received all he is at salvation. That is your salvation, Christ in you is your salvation. Christ is "the seed of God," and in that seed is all Christ is, in and too the believer. The biggest struggle for the believer is not knowing Christ and his fullness they received when they were born again.

We somehow are still able to go around all of the scriptures that give us "in Christ knowledge" and try to live some kind of a life that pleases God leaving Christ out. We accept him as savior and we are off running around going to do all the right things that may please God. Now I'm sure our father is pleased that you don't live like the devil and are trying to present something, but the truth is you cannot live "the Christian Life" persay. It was not designed for you to live any kind of life apart from Christ who is your only life.

I remember my born again experience, I knew exactly what I needed to do or at least I thought I knew. I was to read my Bible and go to church when the doors were open and give an offering, and if the devil got on my heals I needed to fast. Nothing wrong with that accept I knew what to do by just that kind of living that exsists in the world, I knew what to do by how religion operates. It is our surroundings and I'm know God uses them to get a rebel child who has known nothing but the world to have some time to grow. Babes need structure, they need discipline to work out their lawlessness and settle down. They have known nothing but the world and they need a good dose of religion to get them straitened out. As we have mentioned God uses all things for your good, you just don't know it, he is a good father and knows his children and what they need.

I'm of the opinion that some need more correction than others, that is to the glory of the father because all his kids are different and very unique in creation. Have you ever seen someone that seemed to do things you would not do, that's because we are all different and will be corrected accordingly. No one gets away with anything we will all go through it but it will be according to your creation. You will be corrected according to your understanding most of the time and times when you're father will correct you even if you're right and seem to be doing all the right things.

Why is that? Because of what he is doing in the life of every born again child of God. I don't grow from being right, I grow from being taught by my father and you will find correction is a way to growth. But so is a blessing and watching the father work in your life, you come to understand how much he means to you and how he is working. You are not alone he is ever working for the good for his very own bonified offspring. Always keep in mind that God is love because there will be times when that is all you feel you have. What he is doing is
spending a lot of time with his children to get them to see Christ who is life and their life, only life.

With that in mind he is not really watching to see if you get everything right, he is working toward "the revelation of Jesus Christ" in you as our wonderful Apostle Paul said he would do. Revelation knowledge is the knowledge your father is working in you, it is our communication with all he is and to the believer. Bless you.

Reactions: DPMartin

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: - Ephesians 4:13.

Christ does not grow up in you as some suppose, we grow up into him as the scripture says. When you received Christ as your savior you received all of him not just a part of him whatever that would be. Some believe as you grow Christ grows with you, but you did not receive a piece of Christ you received all he is at salvation. That is your salvation, Christ in you is your salvation. Christ is "the seed of God," and in that seed is all Christ is, in and too the believer. The biggest struggle for the believer is not knowing Christ and his fullness they received when they were born again.

We somehow are still able to go around all of the scriptures that give us "in Christ knowledge" and try to live some kind of a life that pleases God leaving Christ out. We accept him as savior and we are off running around going to do all the right things that may please God. Now I'm sure our father is pleased that you don't live like the devil and are trying to present something, but the truth is you cannot live "the Christian Life" persay. It was not designed for you to live any kind of life apart from Christ who is your only life.

I remember my born again experience, I knew exactly what I needed to do or at least I thought I knew. I was to read my Bible and go to church when the doors were open and give an offering, and if the devil got on my heals I needed to fast. Nothing wrong with that accept I knew what to do by just that kind of living that exsists in the world, I knew what to do by how religion operates. It is our surroundings and I'm know God uses them to get a rebel child who has known nothing but the world to have some time to grow. Babes need structure, they need discipline to work out their lawlessness and settle down. They have known nothing but the world and they need a good dose of religion to get them straitened out. As we have mentioned God uses all things for your good, you just don't know it, he is a good father and knows his children and what they need.

I'm of the opinion that some need more correction than others, that is to the glory of the father because all his kids are different and very unique in creation. Have you ever seen someone that seemed to do things you would not do, that's because we are all different and will be corrected accordingly. No one gets away with anything we will all go through it but it will be according to your creation. You will be corrected according to your understanding most of the time and times when you're father will correct you even if you're right and seem to be doing all the right things.

Why is that? Because of what he is doing in the life of every born again child of God. I don't grow from being right, I grow from being taught by my father and you will find correction is a way to growth. But so is a blessing and watching the father work in your life, you come to understand how much he means to you and how he is working. You are not alone he is ever working for the good for his very own bonified offspring. Always keep in mind that God is love because there will be times when that is all you feel you have. What he is doing is
spending a lot of time with his children to get them to see Christ who is life and their life, only life.

With that in mind he is not really watching to see if you get everything right, he is working toward "the revelation of Jesus Christ" in you as our wonderful Apostle Paul said he would do. Revelation knowledge is the knowledge your father is working in you, it is our communication with all he is and to the believer. Bless you.

yes yes yes much better

Reactions: soul man