The Revelation Of Jesus Christ 4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God. - Romans 7:3-4.

As you grow in Christ what is happening is your giving Christ more space in you. We can only allow or give him space as we learn him. You have not learned Christ Paul said to the Galatians. What do we learn about Christ in you? We learn it is him that has been the liver of life from our new birth. We have mistaken our old life as being made new and that is a miscalculation of what has actually happened because of the new birth.

The new birth is not your old being made new it is a completely new creation, old things have passed away. What doesn't pass is your soulish expression of who you are, your creation. The way God created you, the new in you is the spirit, old man out new man in. The old Adamic nature life that you lived before Christ, the sin nature is gone-disstroyed by God's cross. He basically killed the nature in you and gave you a new nature. He killed out Adam and replaced Adam with Christ, it is only soul-mind that still struggle's and we accept that as being my old nature when the fact is the old sin nature is dead as Christ on Calvary.

Your soul-mind can prove that so as you are renewed to Christ. So why sin or why does sin still exsist in a believer? Because of the old mind syndrome. The residue of the old man is still in mind because it instructed the mind, a teacher if you will. Remember the days before Christ and you had thoughts at times ''I'm a bad person, I'm worthless look at how I live and can't quit doing all these things." That is what the mind is still influenced by at the new birth, how do you grow out of that? Mind Renewal to the Christ in you, seeing him now as your life not the Satanic fallen separated evil murderer from the beginning nature.

That sounds like what Hollywood would say in a horror film but the truth is we were born into this world with exactly that kind of life, bound by the nature Paul said in Romans 7:1-5. Why did you have a desire to be a better person when in the world and would strive to be accepted by society? Because you have been created in the image and likeness of God, that was not lost in a fallen sin filled separated exsistence. It was badly distorted but never lost from your original creation. By Christ now you are who you are by a new spiritual birth and free to express your creation by the new man Christ in you. Bless you.