The Revelation Of Jesus Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:10-12,15-16.

The only way for Christ to come out of you is; as you are. The living of the Christ life will be as you are, your creation. Simply put he can't live as anyone but you as he expresses himself. Christ in you (that is two people involved here) has expression only through your creation. It is Christ and it is you and your creation, are joined together by being born again (the birthing). That is why a Christian can say "I am who I am by a birthing." You understand right at this point you have nothing to do with who you are by a birthing. Actions and living lifestyle comes from knowing who you are.

That brings up the point: who are we? We are a living expression of the Christ in you. How does that work? It works by the two that are one in spirit become one in expression or Christ living out of your creation. Based on your knowledge, what is it the Lord so patiently for? He waits as the believer comes to knowledge of who their life is. As a believer comes to revelation knowledge of the indwelling Christ, Christ can use them for expression of his life which is and not limited too "the fruit of the Spirit." For instance; how would a believer "be Holy as I am Holy" as the scriptures read? Christ is their Holiness to God. Righteousness, sanctification, redemption, are all in the believer by Christ in them. That is the spirit of man now complete by a birthing, the renewing the mind comes after the birth of the child of God.

The renewing of the mind is everything to a believer. Sure we believe and we will make heaven but what about here and now the living life in a world the has been desecrated by the sin nature. Life in this world is designed by God to be lived by "the life of another" Christ in you. And the world teaches the believer that very thing. The world that has brought you to Christ will be the world that will your teachers. The Holyspirit is your ultimate teacher but it will be the world that is used as a Tudor and Governor in what you think is your life. Those that come to an end of themselves can live Christ free as Christ is in you based the same revelation of Christ in you Paul had. He is the only one in the written scriptures that said in writing he had a revelation of the Christ in him as his life. I am sure the other writers came to revelation based on how they write, but no one said it as plain as Paul.

That is why we use the term "every believer needs a revelation of the indwelling Christ." Christ revealed in you to you as you (your creation), whether it is a process or instantaneous every believer needs a revelation of the indwelling Christ. Christ in you the the hope of glory! It is not enough to just say "Christ is in me," it is imperative that you have a revelation of Christ in you. It is my impression that those who have had a revelation of Christ in them will talk about it, it is their life to put out the message of life and healing. Bless you.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"your creation" bad idea, not correct at all, contrary to God's creation.

you don't form yourself to be a child of God, and certainly you don't form yourself to become a son of God. therefore you can't be your creation.

the Son of God is already there even from the beginning. its your submission to it, as in dyeing to one life to live the Life of Christ. its not a duel life, double minded is contrary to scripture.

you receive the Life of Christ. hence the Life Jesus lives is the same the born again receives, and the fulfillment of that Life you receive should be to the satisfaction of the Father. the satisfaction of the Father is a major part of that Life that is of Christ.

FYI using "we" is a assumption that you are talking to we. but here you are not. remain specific if you can, like refer to "born again" define who you are talking about. one who isn't born again can assume they are included in what you are saying when you use "we", even if its to debate nonsense to detract from the subject at hand.

again stay away from "your creation" in this case. you are the clay not the potter, and not even the wheel.

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"your creation" bad idea, not correct at all, contrary to God's creation.

you don't form yourself to be a child of God, and certainly you don't form yourself to become a son of God. therefore you can't be your creation.

the Son of God is already there even from the beginning. its your submission to it, as in dyeing to one life to live the Life of Christ. its not a duel life, double minded is contrary to scripture.

you receive the Life of Christ. hence the Life Jesus lives is the same the born again receives, and the fulfillment of that Life you receive should be to the satisfaction of the Father. the satisfaction of the Father is a major part of that Life that is of Christ.

FYI using "we" is a assumption that you are talking to we. but here you are not. remain specific if you can, like refer to "born again" define who you are talking about. one who isn't born again can assume they are included in what you are saying when you use "we", even if its to debate nonsense to detract from the subject at hand.

again stay away from "your creation" in this case. you are the clay not the potter, and not even the wheel.

I have no idea what you are talking about

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is why we use the term "every believer needs a revelation of the indwelling Christ." Christ revealed in you to you as you (your creation),
Hi soul man,

I think the question is, when you say, "your creation", do you mean, what you've created? or do you mean, you, that were created?

Much love!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi soul man,

I think the question is, when you say, "your creation", do you mean, what you've created? or do you mean, you, that were created?

Much love!

Yes the way we are created, our expression. Our very own unique individualism. I'm still looking in the thread to see how he translated our creation into us being creators. If I were to mean we were creators for example (which we are not) I would have said it clear as possible and leave no grey area of "oh I think this is what he means" it's not there. Just misread and the gets all distorted. I say stay with the point of a thread which is (the revelation of Jesus Christ), I'm very interested in what people have to say about that, not cherry picking.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just what the heck is this supposed to mean other than "your creation"?

The only way for Christ to come out of you is; as you are. The living of the Christ life will be as you are, your creation.

it certainly don't mean God's creation does it?

the individualism, uniquely, wonderfulness, that people love about themselves, doesn't apply in the Kingdom of Heaven. who and what you are supposed to be like is Jesus, not different. if you want to be different in the Kingdom of Heaven then you won't be in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just what the heck is this supposed to mean other than "your creation"?

it certainly don't mean God's creation does it?

the individualism, uniquely, wonderfulness, that people love about themselves, doesn't apply in the Kingdom of Heaven. who and what you are supposed to be like is Jesus, not different. if you want to be different in the Kingdom of Heaven then you won't be in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Fair enough, you just have to see how Christ comes out of a believer or it makes no since. I have a question, if Christ is in the believer what is he doing and how does he live? How would he come out as life? Just curious if you have any thoughts on it

Last edited:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fair enough, you just have to see how Christ comes out of a believer or it makes no since. I have a question, if Christ is in the believer what is he doing and how does he live? How would he come out as life? Just curious if you have any thoughts on it

Paul teaches about gifts, those thing that manifest in the world that are of the Life of Christ. the Son of God (namely Jesus Christ) is what any one who has the power to become a son of God, and Jesus is what the Father's expectations are of any son of His. God's likeness and image is restored to and in man in and through Christ.

granted one may not be able to do all of what Jesus did, just the same though, one can't do anything that is of God without God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the way we are created, our expression. Our very own unique individualism. I'm still looking in the thread to see how he translated our creation into us being creators. If I were to mean we were creators for example (which we are not) I would have said it clear as possible and leave no grey area of "oh I think this is what he means" it's not there. Just misread and the gets all distorted. I say stay with the point of a thread which is (the revelation of Jesus Christ), I'm very interested in what people have to say about that, not cherry picking.

I saw the way it could be read that way, so I asked. But yes, on to the heart!

Jesus is SO MUCH different from me. His ways are radically different than mine! His understandings defy me to grasp them.

The renewing of the mind is everything to a believer. Sure we believe and we will make heaven but what about here and now the living life in a world the has been desecrated by the sin nature. Life in this world is designed by God to be lived by "the life of another" Christ in you.

Colossians 3
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

We need to back out of everything we've known, and all the ways we've done things, so that we can learn His new ways, not to do things, but how to think about things.

I see Scripture much as my DNA, and that rewriting me mind with Scripture brings conformance to the image of Christ as those thoughts are the patterns of my actions.

Scripture reveals Jesus, and Scripture in me reveals Him in me.

Much love!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the way it could be read that way, so I asked. But yes, on to the heart!

Jesus is SO MUCH different from me. His ways are radically different than mine! His understandings defy me to grasp them.

Colossians 3
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

We need to back out of everything we've known, and all the ways we've done things, so that we can learn His new ways, not to do things, but how to think about things.

I see Scripture much as my DNA, and that rewriting me mind with Scripture brings conformance to the image of Christ as those thoughts are the patterns of my actions.

Scripture reveals Jesus, and Scripture in me reveals Him in me.

Much love!

Good word