The Revelation Of The Mystery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25.

Everything God does hinges on the mystery. The mystery is Christ in you! The mystery is not "did God create the universe." The mystery is 'Christ in you.' Even if science could figure out God created the universe it would not reveal the mystery God has hidden in him. The mystery has to be revealed. The revelation of the mystery is what establishes a believer. The revelation of Christ as the life of a believer establishes the gospel and what the gospel is (salvation by the life of another), Gal. 1:11-12. It is called the revelation gospel by Paul. A Gospel that must be revealed. The certified gospel! Paul estabished his gospel as the only gospel in written scripture that declares Christ as life, and must be revealed as the person of "Christ in you the hope of glory!

The mystery brings what is written together, puts the word of God together. What is written by God fits the mystery. We can accept one another based on the mystery. What is written brings people together - what separates people in the mystery is interpretation of what is written. The mystery brings people together. If you have fellowship one with another - it will be based on the mystery and not what you believe. That is the separation in fellowship - everyone having their own interpretations and doctrines and not seeing the mystery as our common bond. The born again have the same father and can still separate.

I don't believe the Lord necessarily cares where a individual goes to church and what you believe about the doctrine - he just want us to see him as father - by Christ in you. Christ is your life and you can grow into understanding him who is in you as your only life, from the moment of new birth. He wants to be my father before I'm just a good church member somewhere adhering to it's doctrine. We may see that different because we put alot of stock into what we believe. After salvation; what you believe is not what saves you or even keeps you saved. So what am I going to do now just prove my doctrine over your doctrine. Oh it gets messy out there and glad to be part of it.

What is hidden in God is bigger than anything else we can see in scripture. What is hidden in God is the reason he created human beings - to put Christ in them to be their life. The mystery of Christ in you is 'according to the revelation of the mystery.' The word according is in line with - 'being called according to his purpose.'

Think about it; something so big in God it is called 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' So big it must be revealed in and to believers!

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:12.

Paul prays we have 'the revelation of Christ.' The gospel cannot be taught it must be revealed according to what is written.

17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: - Ephesians 1:17.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25.

Everything God does hinges on the mystery. The mystery is Christ in you! The mystery is not "did God create the universe." The mystery is 'Christ in you.' Even if science could figure out God created the universe it would not reveal the mystery God has hidden in him. The mystery has to be revealed. The revelation of the mystery is what establishes a believer. The revelation of Christ as the life of a believer establishes the gospel and what the gospel is (salvation by the life of another), Gal. 1:11-12. It is called the revelation gospel by Paul. A Gospel that must be revealed. The certified gospel! Paul estabished his gospel as the only gospel in written scripture that declares Christ as life, and must be revealed as the person of "Christ in you the hope of glory!

The mystery brings what is written together, puts the word of God together. What is written by God fits the mystery. We can accept one another based on the mystery. What is written brings people together - what separates people in the mystery is interpretation of what is written. The mystery brings people together. If you have fellowship one with another - it will be based on the mystery and not what you believe. That is the separation in fellowship - everyone having their own interpretations and doctrines and not seeing the mystery as our common bond. The born again have the same father and can still separate.

I don't believe the Lord necessarily cares where a individual goes to church and what you believe about the doctrine - he just want us to see him as father - by Christ in you. Christ is your life and you can grow into understanding him who is in you as your only life, from the moment of new birth. He wants to be my father before I'm just a good church member somewhere adhering to it's doctrine. We may see that different because we put alot of stock into what we believe. After salvation; what you believe is not what saves you or even keeps you saved. So what am I going to do now just prove my doctrine over your doctrine. Oh it gets messy out there and glad to be part of it.

What is hidden in God is bigger than anything else we can see in scripture. What is hidden in God is the reason he created human beings - to put Christ in them to be their life. The mystery of Christ in you is 'according to the revelation of the mystery.' The word according is in line with - 'being called according to his purpose.'

Think about it; something so big in God it is called 'the revelation of Jesus Christ.' So big it must be revealed in and to believers!

12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. - Galatians 1:12.

Paul prays we have 'the revelation of Christ.' The gospel cannot be taught it must be revealed according to what is written.

17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: - Ephesians 1:17.
@soul man Romans indeed contains deep expositions of Gospel truth; and for believers the Epistle is designed to establish them thoroughly in the faith.

Reactions: soul man