The Rightful Owners will occupy the Holy Land

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 49:14-23 Zion says: The Lord has forsaken me. The Lord says: Can a woman forget her child? I shall never forget you. I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands. Your dwellings are always before My eyes.
Your people will hasten back, while your enemies depart. Look around, your children gather and come to you. They will be as ornaments in the Land.

Once the Land was desolate. Your enemies are now far away. The children born while the Land was occupied by foreigners will now say: This place is too small for us. Zion will say; who bore these children, when I was deserted, where did they come from?

The Lord says; I shall signal to the nations, they will carefully transport My people to their Promised Land. Kings will be your sponsors and great people will serve and honour you. You will know that I am the Lord, none who trust in Me will be disappointed.

Zion:
The holy Land, forsaken and desolate, Jeremiah 22:6-7, Hosea 4:3, that is how it will be after the next prophesied event: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, an explosion of the sun, directed at the Middle East that will clear and cleanse the entire area. Currently most of the holy Land is occupied by atheists or false religion worshippers. The Jews will be judged, Zechariah 13:7-9, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Hosea 4:3, Zephaniah 1:18, 2 Peter 3:7

‘the enemies depart, they are now far away’: Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11 tell us how the surrounding nations and entities all hate Israel and want to ‘wipe them off the map’. Those attackers will all be killed, some by their own weapons; Psalms 7:12-16, and the rest of the inhabitants will flee. Jeremiah 49:4-5 & 35-37

Your people will hasten back’: A part of Judah has returned, but very few are true believers and Judah now faces judgement. Only a remnant will survive in Jerusalem after the Lord cleanses all of the holy Land of every wicked and ungodly person. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 9:27 All true Christians are the Lord’s people, His elect: Romans 9:24-26, Psalms 24:3-5, Malachi 3:16-17

The Lord’s people, all those who put their trust in Him’: Christians from every race, nation and language, will be gathered and transported to all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Isaiah 66:18b-20, Psalms 107, Jer. 23:3-4, Zechariah 9:16 On that Day their God will save them, they will sparkle like jewels in the Land.
‘The Promised Land’: will be regenerated and become fruitful. Joel 2:21-24, Psalms 126:1-5

Ezekiel 36:8-12 You, mountains of Israel, put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of your people is near. Isaiah 51:3

Isaiah 35:1-10 Let the desert be glad, let it flower and rejoice!...Be strong, My people, fear not: your God comes to save you with His vengeance and retribution. Then; understanding will be given to all who couldn’t see or comprehend the Prophetic Word.

A highway will appear and by that road, the Lord’s redeemed people will travel into their heritage. His holy people, set free will enter Zion with shouts of praise for their Redeemer. Gladness and joy will come upon them and suffering and sorrow will be gone.

Psalms 48:11-14 The hills of Zion rejoice, Judah’s cities are glad. Walk about the holy Land, count the towers. Note the fortifications and buildings, so that you can tell about them to the coming generations. For this God is our God, our guide and protector, now and forever.

Psalms 69:35-36 For God will deliver Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah.
The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His Name will dwell there.

Isaiah 55:11-13 You will go out with joy and be led forth in peace....the Land will rejoice at your coming. Reference:
Revised English Bible, some verses abridged.

That all this happens before the Return of Jesus in His glory, is made clear by Isaiah 49:23,
you will know that I am the Lord’’. First, His people will gather and settle in all of the holy Land. Those who serve the Lord will inherit the Land. Psalms 126:1-5

All this is prophesied to happen as all the faithful Christians prepare for the eventual Millennial reign of Jesus.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 8:10 I will give the Land to new owners:

Zephaniah 3:1-8
Woe to the place of oppression, filthy and defiled, they heed no warning voice and ignore God’s rebukes. They won’t take correction or place their trust in their Creator. Their leaders have no concern for the people and prophet and priest alike profane the Holy Scriptures.
The people who ‘won’t take correction and trust their Creator’, is the Jewish State of Israel.

The Lord has judged and punished them before, their land laid waste and the towns deserted and He thought: surely now they will fear Me and will accept instruction, but they continue on in their evil deeds and they show no shame for it.

Judah has been punished and exiled before; by Babylon and by Rome. But as Ezekiel 21:14 tells us, there will be a third time.

Therefore: look out for Me, for the Day when I will stand up to witness against you, on the Day that I execute justice upon the nations, for I will pour out My fierce anger and the whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My wrath.
This will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and fiery wrath against the nations. Prophesied in the Bible over 100 times. Habakkuk 3:12 2 Peter 3:7, Revelation 6:12-17, +

Zephaniah 3:11-13 On that Day, Jerusalem, I shall wipe away your shame for all the transgressions committed in you, for I shall remove all your proud and arrogant citizens, only the humble and peaceful people will remain and those who never practise evil or speak lies, they will settle in the Land and nothing will disturb them.

This is the great Second Exodus of all of God’s people into all of the holy Land. Every faithful Christian: a vast multitude from every tribe, race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Romans 9:24=26, Revelation 7:9 and the amazing stories in Psalms 107.

Zephaniah 3:9-10 They will all know a pure language, so everyone will know the true Name of the Lord and will praise Him with one accord. My worshippers, all the righteous people will come from afar to worship the Lord and bring offerings to Him. People from every race, nation and language, all the born again Christian people, will travel there to live, in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, while the rest of the world is ruled by a One World Government. Daniel 7:23, Revelation 17:12

Zephaniah 3:14-17 Daughter of Jerusalem; sing for joy! For the Lord has taken away your punishments and has cast out your enemies. Now the Lord is with you and you need never again fear disaster.

On the Day of the Lord’s wrath; This is the message for My people: Fear not, stand firm in your faith, your God will keep you safe and will rejoice over you.

Ref: REB, CJB, KJV. Some verses condensed and paraphrased.

This chapter of Zephaniah encapsulates the soon to happen end times story.
It tells how Jerusalem, the holy Land is denigrated by its ungodly inhabitants and will rejoice when they are gone.

How those enemies of the Lord, the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, and all who reject the Salvation of Jesus, will be uprooted and gone, then the holy Land resettled by the Lord’s faithful believers. Ezekiel 34:11-31 tells it plainly.

Jeremiah 7:30-34 & 8:1-13 The people of Judah have done wrong, they worship idols and have no regard for their Creator....Therefore, the time is coming when I shall fill the valley of Topeth with their corpses.......All the survivors of this wicked race, from wherever I have banished them, would rather die than live. Isaiah 22:14

...Judah is incurable in their waywardness......I listen, but I hear not one word of remorse ....My people do not know the Judgements of the Lord. How can you say: We are wise and we have the Law of God, when your scribes and priests have falsified it? The wise are shamed and where is wisdom in them?

Therefore I will give their wives to others and give their land to new owners, for all of their prophets and priests are frauds....on My Day of reckoning, they will fall with a great crash. I shall surely consume them says the Lord and there will be no grapes on the vine
, [Israel] and no figs on the fig tree. [Judah]

We Christians are told by Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:4-5, that we should know God’s plans for what will happen in the near future. Zephaniah 3 gives it to us, confirmed by the sequence of Revelation chapters 6-7.

What is presented to you in these scriptures, is God’s Promises to His faithful people, His blessings of peace and prosperity, of joy and happiness, of security and long life, as all who love Him and keep the Commandments; will live in His Land.

It is the prophetic parallel of ancient Israel, where Jesus led the people through the desert and how most of them refused to accept the Promise. 1 Corinthians 10:6-13

Ezekiel 20:34-38 tells how, once again, some of His people will revolt and rebel and they will not be allowed to enter the Land of Israel.

In today’s situation, we have many who have accepted the Gospel, but who have chosen their own beliefs about what God intends to do for His people and during this forthcoming test, 1 Peter 4:12, they may fail to stand firm in their trust that the Lord will protect them. This won’t lose their salvation, but it will be a serious disadvantage, 1 Corinthians 3:13-15

The great chapter of Isaiah 35:1-10, is one of the many prophesies that describe the Lord’s faithful Christian people entering the holy Land, says: ...no one unclean will go there....The Lord’s people, set free: will enter Zion with shouts of triumph.

Psalms 107 describes how the Lord will help His people to travel to the holy Land.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 49:14-23 Zion says: The Lord has forsaken me. The Lord says: Can a woman forget her child? I shall never forget you. I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands. Your dwellings are always before My eyes.
Your people will hasten back, while your enemies depart. Look around, your children gather and come to you. They will be as ornaments in the Land.

Once the Land was desolate. Your enemies are now far away. The children born while the Land was occupied by foreigners will now say: This place is too small for us. Zion will say; who bore these children, when I was deserted, where did they come from?

The Lord says; I shall signal to the nations, they will carefully transport My people to their Promised Land. Kings will be your sponsors and great people will serve and honour you. You will know that I am the Lord, none who trust in Me will be disappointed.

Zion:
The holy Land, forsaken and desolate, Jeremiah 22:6-7, Hosea 4:3, that is how it will be after the next prophesied event: The Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, an explosion of the sun, directed at the Middle East that will clear and cleanse the entire area. Currently most of the holy Land is occupied by atheists or false religion worshippers. The Jews will be judged, Zechariah 13:7-9, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Hosea 4:3, Zephaniah 1:18, 2 Peter 3:7

‘the enemies depart, they are now far away’: Psalms 83 and Micah 4:11 tell us how the surrounding nations and entities all hate Israel and want to ‘wipe them off the map’. Those attackers will all be killed, some by their own weapons; Psalms 7:12-16, and the rest of the inhabitants will flee. Jeremiah 49:4-5 & 35-37

Your people will hasten back’: A part of Judah has returned, but very few are true believers and Judah now faces judgement. Only a remnant will survive in Jerusalem after the Lord cleanses all of the holy Land of every wicked and ungodly person. Isaiah 6:13, Isaiah 66:15-17, Romans 9:27 All true Christians are the Lord’s people, His elect: Romans 9:24-26, Psalms 24:3-5, Malachi 3:16-17

The Lord’s people, all those who put their trust in Him’: Christians from every race, nation and language, will be gathered and transported to all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Isaiah 66:18b-20, Psalms 107, Jer. 23:3-4, Zechariah 9:16 On that Day their God will save them, they will sparkle like jewels in the Land.
‘The Promised Land’: will be regenerated and become fruitful. Joel 2:21-24, Psalms 126:1-5

Ezekiel 36:8-12 You, mountains of Israel, put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of your people is near. Isaiah 51:3

Isaiah 35:1-10 Let the desert be glad, let it flower and rejoice!...Be strong, My people, fear not: your God comes to save you with His vengeance and retribution. Then; understanding will be given to all who couldn’t see or comprehend the Prophetic Word.

A highway will appear and by that road, the Lord’s redeemed people will travel into their heritage. His holy people, set free will enter Zion with shouts of praise for their Redeemer. Gladness and joy will come upon them and suffering and sorrow will be gone.

Psalms 48:11-14 The hills of Zion rejoice, Judah’s cities are glad. Walk about the holy⁸ Land, count the towers. Note the fortifications and buildings, so that you can tell about them to the coming generations. For this God is our God, our guide and protector, now and forever.

The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His Name will dwell there.

Isaiah 55:11-13 You will go out with joy and be led forth in peace....the Land will rejoice at your coming. Reference:

That all this happens before the Return of Jesus in His glory, is made clear by Isaiah 49:23,
you will know that I am the Lord’’. First, His people will gather and settle in all of the holy Land. Those who serve the Lord will inherit the Land. Psalms 126:1-5

All this is prophesied to happen as all the faithful Christians prepare for the eventual Millennial reign of Jesus.
One huge oversight.
Zion above is Heavenly Jerusalem, "the mother of us all". But, the Jerusalem which is now on the earth, in Israel, is "the daughter of Zion". KJV Gal. 4:21-31
KJV Zech. 9
[9] Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
Luke 19
[41] And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it [the people of the city],
[42] Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace [the promises of God] but now they are hid from thine eyes.
[43] For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
[44] And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

> In all of the NT scriptures, there are only two prophetic "mothers" being spoken of (Gal. 4:21-31). Both are called "that great city", but each from different perspectives.

The "mother" which is above, being in heaven, "is free" (from sin and bondage).

The "mother", which is below, being on earth, is "the daughter of Zion", and
"is fallen"
(under sin and bondage), being that which is called: "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots"

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty fox

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
One huge oversight.
You fail to prove anything. Obviously the Prophecy in Isaiah 49:14-23 cannot refer to heaven.
The wicked and ungodly inhabitants of all of the holy Land area, are soon to be removed. Mostly killed by the Lord. Isaiah 66:13-17, +

What else should the Lord do in the present circumstances?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zion:

Psalms 48:11-14 The hills of Zion rejoice, Judah’s cities are glad. Walk about the holy Land, count the towers. Note the fortifications and buildings, so that you can tell about them to the coming generations. For this God is our God, our guide and protector, now and forever.

How does Rev. 7:4-8 and Romans 11 fit into your scenario?
144k _ from 12 tribes _ will be sealed by the Holy Spirit. God has evidently preserved this amount and more. They have a purpose during the GT and in Millennial Kingdom.
A promise, a covenant and confirmation that a remnant of Israel (clearly distinct from the Gentiles) will be saved as well to occupy the land.

For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”
Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. Romans 11:25-28

The "fullness of the Gentiles" is simply when all who have been written in the Book of Life have been saved on the entire planet. There is a precise number and when it has been reached Judgment Day comes.
I understand the remnant (Isaiah 10:20-22; Isaiah 11:11,16; Jerimiah 31:8-14; Joel 2:32; Micah 2:12; Rom. 9:27) as meaning 1/3. Since there are 16 million Jews, 1/3 would be a significant amount.

In the whole land,” declares the LORD, “two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.
Zech. 13:8-9

For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Zech. 14:2

The veil will be removed from their eyes of this remnant of the Jews and so yes, they will be grafted into the Vine and will become Christians.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You fail to prove anything. Obviously the Prophecy in Isaiah 49:14-23 cannot refer to heaven.
The wicked and ungodly inhabitants of all of the holy Land area, are soon to be removed. Mostly killed by the Lord. Isaiah 66:13-17, +

What else should the Lord do in the present circumstances?
During this Age of God's Grace, God isn't doing anything in regards to this world, except to seek and save as many that will come to Him, through faith in Jesus.
Nothing in and of this world is preordained by God, except the Grace of His salvation by faith through Jesus.
All else of prophecy, concerning this world's deeds, works and events, is all by God's foreknowdge.
Armageddon will not take place, until after the MoB is issued.
Therefore, what's going on in the Euphrates region now, is the wrath of satan, Rev. 9:13-21, of which shall then come the MoB under the guise of world "peace and safety", by the beast through the UN. THEN shall come sudden destruction.....and they shall not escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The veil will be removed from their eyes of this remnant of the Jews and so yes, they will be grafted into the Vine and will become Christians.
The Jewish remnant can only be people who have already become Christian. The rest will die for their sins. Isaiah 22:14
During this Age of God's Grace, God isn't doing anything in regards to this world
He is about to.
The present time is just before the fulfilment of Psalms 83 and about a hundred other prophesies, which describe the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath' It will come when Iran attempts to fire nuke missiles at Israel.
Armageddon will not take place, until after the MoB is issued.
Three and a half years later, or to be exact; 1260 days later.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jewish remnant can only be people who have already become Christian. The rest will die for their sins. Isaiah 22:14
Oh, I guess we need to send a message to all who are trying to evangelize Jews in the world and tell them the door is already shut for the Jews --- don't waste your time! Then pray to God to cancel his plan to seal up those 144k Jews ( who apparently according to you don't exist or was already part of some event thay already took place. And then, might as well tell the Two Witnesses ... we won't need you, don't bother coming down.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh, I guess we need to send a message to all who are trying to evangelize Jews in the world and tell them the door is already shut for the Jews --- don't waste your time! Then pray to God to cancel his plan to seal up those 144k Jews ( who apparently according to you don't exist or was already part of some event thay already took place. And then, might as well tell the Two Witnesses ... we won't need you, don't bother coming down.
What is the matter with you?
The Jews still have time to get right with God. But we know from the Prophetic Word, that only a remnant will have converted to Christianity, by the time the end time events commence.
Where do you get the idea the 2 Witnesses come down from heaven? They will be just 2 of the 144,000 evangelists, their patch will be Jerusalem.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the matter with you?
The Jews still have time to get right with God.
A little sarcasm ... as if submitting to your authority of scripture ...

That is not what you said!
You said,
"The Jewish remnant can only be people who have already become Christian. The rest will die for their sins."
"Peoole who have already become Christian" implies the door is now shut. So you are bow back peddling and contradicting yourself.

And then you gave this verse: Isaiah 22:14 to support your case. What the heck does that have to do with the topic?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 66:19 tells us the purpose of the 144k.
That passage speaks of a time after the Great Tribulatiin is over and the worship of nations in the Millennail Kingdom that come to Jerusalem to worship our KING.

I will set a sign among them, and I will send some of those who survive to the nations—to Tarshish, to the Libyans and Lydians (famous as archers), to Tubal and Greece, and to the distant islands that have not heard of my fame or seen my glory. They will proclaim my glory among the nations.
And they will bring all your people, from all the nations, to my holy mountain in Jerusalem as an offering to the LORD—on horses, in chariots and wagons, and on mules and camels,” says the LORD. “They will bring them, as the Israelites bring their grain offerings, to the temple of the LORD in ceremonially clean vessels.
21 And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the LORD.
22 “As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the LORD, “so will your name and descendants endure.
23 From one New Moon to another and from one Sabbath to another, all mankind will come and bow down before me,” says the LORD.
24 “And they will go out and look on the dead bodies of those who rebelled against me; the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched, and they will be loathsome to all mankind.” Isaiah 66:19-24

The Two Witnesses are mysterious, but are sent to Jerusalem to evangelize the Jews and whoever else will listen. They certainly will be known to all the world once they start their campain. Their supernatural powers will be seen by the world for 1260 days.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
"Peoole who have already become Christian" implies the door is now shut.
Everybody still has time to get right with God, but believe m; that time is very short now!
That passage speaks of a time after the Great Tribulatiin is over
Your unsupported opinion.
My opinion, is supported by how Isaiah 66:19 parallels Revelation 7, Jesus selecting the 144k, which is before the GT.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody still has time to get right with God, but believe m; that time is very short now!

Your unsupported opinion.
My opinion, is supported by how Isaiah 66:19 parallels Revelation 7, Jesus selecting the 144k, which is before the GT.
We'll see.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh... :) Yet again. Wonder how long this one will go? :)

Christ's millennial reign is from heaven, seated at the right hand of God. So, since His ascension and even up to now. :) Jesus Christ is our King. Now. :) One day, and maybe very soon even from our perspective ~ because everything is always soon, even now, to God, the creator/potentate/ruler of time ~ His millennial reign will end, and His return will be very shortly thereafter.

Grace and peace to all.