The Robots/Zombies !?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
as the song goes - busy doing nothing, working the whole day through trying to find lots of things not to do - busy going nowhere etc - any comments - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being unfamiliar with the song twinc, I must plead ignorance. Perhaps ignorance is better than sinful knowledge...
What do you think?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Being unfamiliar with the song twinc, I must plead ignorance. Perhaps ignorance is better than sinful knowledge...
What do you think?

it is not sinful knowledge at all but knowledge par excellence but perhaps some others may just regard it as so, one knows not why - there are many whilst busy, busy proclaiming that good works are of no avail are busy, busy doing something finding lots of things not to do - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, twinc, it seems that it is so seldom that we agree, but I must agree with many "are busy, busy doing something finding lots of things not to do".

Too busy to see what God has placed right in front of their faces.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
LOL, twinc, it seems that it is so seldom that we agree, but I must agree with many "are busy, busy doing something finding lots of things not to do".

Too busy to see what God has placed right in front of their faces.

btw the song is /was by Bing Crosby - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@twinc
Then probably I have heard it and simply don't remember. I used to listen to old Bing Crosby songs even though many of them were popular before my time.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm a little lost...what has this to do with zombies? Which song of Bing Crosby's? Thanks

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a little lost...what has this to do with zombies? Which song of Bing Crosby's? Thanks

it goes la la la la busy doing nothing and can be heard via google[Busy doing nothing] - twinc

Reactions: pia