The Salvation Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:28.

What is it about man that miserably failed God. People do not like to hear the words "people cannot please God within themselves." Christians can particularly take it hard when they are told that because we feel like Jesus has saved me and now I can please God. Well yes and no, yes Jesus saved you but that is also what makes you pleasing to your father "Christ in you." All your giving and other notable things you do is; because you are saved and not to be saved. Yes we want to please our father by what we do but truth is no man can please God within themselves. I'm sure my father is feeling ok about me not murdering or conning my way through life. Why would my works and doing not be pleasing to the father? Because he knows what was in man (sinning death life nature spirit) and that is what trained the minds. It is no longer death life Christian's have to deal with but it is their mind's that are dealt with. The salvation of God is as simple as Christ in you and your lifestyle will be based on what you know about that (the renewing).

You know that should be good news that Christ in you is what makes your father pleased. It is to an on going honest believer who can say in themselves "the pleasing of the father is Christ in me." When we talk about Christ as the nucleus or consummation of all things. The definition of that is; the point at which something is complete or finalized. That means everything starts with Christ and ends with Christ. The scripture says that all things consist by Christ. If I could please God within myself there would be no need for a cross, there would not be an Old Testament or a New Testament.

We have mentioned babies that come into this world, as cute as they are they have a nature that is not pleasing to the father. Their nature is no different than the nature you were born with. It is a sinning life death nature that separated them from God and a soul that needs redeemed. As my friend puts it "their cute little devil's aren't they." So if the pleasing of the father is the life of another (remember you no longer live) in me then my main attention should be placed on that heavy emphasis in Scripture. It is nolonger I-me doing the living but it is Christ life living in me that is the only doer in me pleasing to the father. So with that in mind we should make great strides to live his life as life in a lost world that needs Christ in them the hope of glory.

The easiest way to present the gospel is present it like it is written "Christ life is salvation," no matter who you are speaking to it will be Christ in them that saves them and they should know that. Nolonger a doer religion but the salvation of God is a completed work by Christ. How is Christ life to a believer, they reckon it so. Bless you.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. - Acts 28:28.

What is it about man that miserably failed God. People do not like to hear the words "people cannot please God within themselves." Christians can particularly take it hard when they are told that because we feel like Jesus has saved me and now I can please God. Well yes and no, yes Jesus saved you but that is also what makes you pleasing to your father "Christ in you." All your giving and other notable things you do is; because you are saved and not to be saved. Yes we want to please our father by what we do but truth is no man can please God within themselves. I'm sure my father is feeling ok about me not murdering or conning my way through life. Why would my works and doing not be pleasing to the father? Because he knows what was in man (sinning death life nature spirit) and that is what trained the minds. It is no longer death life Christian's have to deal with but it is their mind's that are dealt with. The salvation of God is as simple as Christ in you and your lifestyle will be based on what you know about that (the renewing).

You know that should be good news that Christ in you is what makes your father pleased. It is to an on going honest believer who can say in themselves "the pleasing of the father is Christ in me." When we talk about Christ as the nucleus or consummation of all things. The definition of that is; the point at which something is complete or finalized. That means everything starts with Christ and ends with Christ. The scripture says that all things consist by Christ. If I could please God within myself there would be no need for a cross, there would not be an Old Testament or a New Testament.

We have mentioned babies that come into this world, as cute as they are they have a nature that is not pleasing to the father. Their nature is no different than the nature you were born with. It is a sinning life death nature that separated them from God and a soul that needs redeemed. As my friend puts it "their cute little devil's aren't they." So if the pleasing of the father is the life of another (remember you no longer live) in me then my main attention should be placed on that heavy emphasis in Scripture. It is nolonger I-me doing the living but it is Christ life living in me that is the only doer in me pleasing to the father. So with that in mind we should make great strides to live his life as life in a lost world that needs Christ in them the hope of glory.

The easiest way to present the gospel is present it like it is written "Christ life is salvation," no matter who you are speaking to it will be Christ in them that saves them and they should know that. Nolonger a doer religion but the salvation of God is a completed work by Christ. How is Christ life to a believer, they reckon it so. Bless you.
@soul man Such an encouraging verse - Acts 28.28 - for those engaged in Gospel work: Isaiah 55.11 is another...

Reactions: soul man