The Same Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“And not since the Holocaust have we witnessed scenes of Jewish women and children, grandparents, even Holocaust survivors being herded into trucks and taken into captivity. Hamas has imported, adopted and replicated the savagery of ISIS. Entering civilian homes on a holy day and murdering in cold blood whole families, young and old, violating and burning bodies, beating and torturing their innocent victims.”

I think it's more than imitation, I think it's the same prince, a fallen angel over a people.

Much love, and prayer!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“And not since the Holocaust have we witnessed scenes of Jewish women and children, grandparents, even Holocaust survivors being herded into trucks and taken into captivity. Hamas has imported, adopted and replicated the savagery of ISIS. Entering civilian homes on a holy day and murdering in cold blood whole families, young and old, violating and burning bodies, beating and torturing their innocent victims.”

I think it's more than imitation, I think it's the same prince, a fallen angel over a people.

Much love, and prayer!!
I scanned the internet. I'm not totally sure, but the middle east is not Christian.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love, and prayer!!
I think they are demons.

All the terror groups and they all seem to want to one up each other.

The idea they would behead babies and burn to death children can not be anything other.

But the most alarming thing that has come out in the past few days is the following.... see the link for the full article.... and the link to the video. Video link also posted below.

Iranian Backed Terror Groups Work With Mexican Cartels​

63e851d4-c8cd-4236-8ecd-c7e0b92c3983-1052x615.png
Screenshot via Twitter/@BillFOXLA
After the barbaric attacks from Iranian backed Hamas in Israel over the weekend, leaving thousands dead and severely injured, the vulnerabilities of American communities are in the spotlight as the U.S.-Mexico border remains wide open.

Advertisement
According to Republican Congressman Michael Waltz Mexican cartels have partnered with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps to exploit the U.S. southern border.

In fact, the IRGC makes money from the drug trade, which they use to fund Iranian terror proxies like Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis.

(video link)

Reactions: marks

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Middle East is mostly all Muslim or followers of Islam.
That is true. Read the following copy very slowly and digest what is said here.

Islam is the second-largest religion in the world after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. As one of the three Abrahamic religions—the others being Judaism and Christianity—it too is a monotheistic faith that worships one god, called Allah.

The word Islam means “submission” or “surrender,” as its faithful surrender to the will of Allah. Although its roots go back further in time, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad. Today, the faith is spreading rapidly throughout the world. Widely practiced in the Middle East and North Africa, it is also has many adherents in South Asia—Indonesia, in fact, has the largest number of followers of the Islamic faith.

Islam Facts​

• The word “Islam” means “submission to the will of God.”
  • Followers of Islam are called Muslims.
  • Muslims are monotheistic and worship one, all-knowing God, who in Arabic is known as Allah.
  • Followers of Islam aim to live a life of complete submission to Allah. They believe that nothing can happen without Allah’s permission, but humans have free will.
  • Islam teaches that Allah’s word was revealed to the prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel.
  • Muslims believe several prophets were sent to teach Allah’s law. They respect some of the same prophets as Jews and Christians, including Abraham, Moses, Noah and Jesus. Muslims contend that Muhammad was the final prophet.
  • Mosques are places where Muslims worship.
  • Some important Islamic holy places include the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, and the Prophet Muhammad’s mosque in Medina.
  • The Quran (or Koran) is the major holy text of Islam. The Hadith is another important book. Muslims also revere some material found in the Judeo-Christian Bible.
  • Followers worship Allah by praying and reciting the Quran. They believe there will be a day of judgment, and life after death.
  • A central idea in Islam is “jihad,” which means “struggle.” While the term has been used negatively in mainstream culture, Muslims believe it refers to internal and external efforts to defend their faith. Although rare, this can include military jihad if a “just war” is needed.

Muhammad​

The prophet Muhammad, sometimes spelled Mohammed or Mohammad, was born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, in A.D. 570. Muslims believe he was the final prophet sent by God to reveal their faith to mankind.

According to Islamic texts and tradition, an angel named Gabriel visited Muhammad in 610 while he was meditating in a cave. The angel ordered Muhammad to recite the words of Allah.

Muslims believe that Muhammad continued to receive revelations from Allah throughout the rest of his life.

Starting in about 613, Muhammad began preaching throughout Mecca the messages he received. He taught that there was no other God but Allah and that Muslims should devote their lives to this God.
Read the rest at the link.

All I can say is.... Gabriel was a pretty busy angel back in the day... visiting Mary and visiting Muhammad.

And somehow they get their radical ideas from certain things written in their Koran.