The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies, going from the time of the opening of the sixth seal, to the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth. The study can be found in English here The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here La Segunda Venida, las Trompetas, las Copas de Ira y Heredando la Tierra | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on this matter here.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies, going from the time of the opening of the sixth seal, to the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth.

GINOLJC, not saying that your views and the article you gave on the subject is true or in ERROR, but consider this. did not the Lord Jesus himself returned during the festival celebrating pentecost (in Spirit)?. and the apostle Peter quoted Joel as to the signs given. Acts 2:16-21 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved".

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, not saying that your views and the article you gave on the subject is true or in ERROR, but consider this. did not the Lord Jesus himself returned during the festival celebrating pentecost (in Spirit)?. and the apostle Peter quoted Joel as to the signs given. Acts 2:16-21 "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved".

Jesus Christ and the Spirit are two distinct beings, hence why Jesus Christ said that he would send the Spirit after he ascends to the Father. I have a study on what exactly the Spirit is here, for he is indeed a being, that is distinct, The Holy Spirit is an Angel, and Each Believer Receives a Holy Spirit | Wisdom of God .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ and the Spirit are two distinct beings, hence why Jesus Christ said that he would send the Spirit after he ascends to the Father. I have a study on what exactly the Spirit is here, for he is indeed a being, that is distinct, The Holy Spirit is an Angel, and Each Believer Receives a Holy Spirit | Wisdom of God .
first thanks for the response. but I must disagree with your assessment. #1. I don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a angel. #2. the Lord Jesus and the Spirit are not two distinct beings, but the equal share of the one true God, the HOLY SPIRIT. and here's why I say this. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". the WORD here is our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ. and second to support this, God is a Spirit, scripture, John 4:24a "God is a Spirit".

now that we have a "general" understanding that the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not two distinct beings, but really the diversified, or share of the same source (Spirit) whom we call God. now as to your OP, "This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies". I'm of the understanding and belief that the Lord Jesus return is a two fold return. one in Spirit, (on the day of Pentecost). and his second of his two fold returns in Bodily form, (which is yet to come). if that's true then the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth is at HAND, or is already in effect.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the response. but I must disagree with your assessment. #1. I don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a angel. #2. the Lord Jesus and the Spirit are not two distinct beings, but the equal share of the one true God, the HOLY SPIRIT. and here's why I say this. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". the WORD here is our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ. and second to support this, God is a Spirit, scripture, John 4:24a "God is a Spirit".

now that we have a "general" understanding that the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not two distinct beings, but really the diversified, or share of the same source (Spirit) whom we call God. now as to your OP, "This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies". I'm of the understanding and belief that the Lord Jesus return is a two fold return. one in Spirit, (on the day of Pentecost). and his second of his two fold returns in Bodily form, (which is yet to come). if that's true then the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth is at HAND, or is already in effect.

God is not a pie to be divided, God is one, as it is written, "The LORD is one". As such, just as it is said that God is a consuming fire, God is also Spirit. Yet he is not literally fire, but rather, fire describes a quality of God to consume and destroy, just like Spirit describes a quality of God to be invisible, hence why he is called the "invisible God", for "spirit" means "wind", since there is no distinction between both words in the Greek and in the Hebrew. Jesus Christ was indeed a spirit of God before he came in the flesh, and that was his identity in the beginning, "the spirit of God hovered above the waters", and it was this Spirit that spoke, "let there be light...", and that also all life came through his speech, hence why he is also called "the Word in the beginning", and also why it is declared, "the spirit of God made me". Yet he is not the only Spirit that existed, nor exists, for every angel of God is also a Spirit, for angels are not just able to take the form of fire, hence the angel that spoke to Moses as fire within a burning bush, but they are able to take the form of wind, which is the form of Spirit, and thus be invisible to the eye, and also enter inside a man through his breath. And so, any holy angel that takes this form, is then called "holy spirit", hence why the angel that Isaiah spoke of was called a "holy spirit". It is your doctrine of the trinity taught by your churches that causes confusion concerning the holy spirit, concealing the truth that he is indeed an angel, behind the lie that is is some third omnipresent being like the Father, which is simply not so. This is why it is declared, "the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets", because each prophet is indwelt by one singular holy spirit that causes him to prophesy. And it was when he ascended to heaven, that he sent angels, in the form of Spirit, to guide the elect that remain on the earth. The Deception of the Teaching of the Trinity | Wisdom of God

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a pie to be divided, God is one, as it is written, "The LORD is one". As such, just as it is said that God is a consuming fire, God is also Spirit.
first thanks for the response. #1. God is not divided, nor separated persons. #2. my doctrine is not of men but of God. and that doctrine is diversified oneness.
Jesus Christ was indeed a spirit of God before he came in the flesh, and that was his identity in the beginning, "the spirit of God hovered above the waters", and it was this Spirit that spoke
#3. ERROR on your part. the Lord Jesus is indeed the Spirit in the beginning, listen,
Genesis 1:1 b·rashith in·beginning בָּ רָ א bra he-created אֱ הִ ים aleim Elohim אֵ ת ath
הַ שָּׁ מַ יִ ם e·shmim the·heavens וְ אֵ ת u·ath and·» הָ אָ רֶ ץ e·artz the·earth

Understand christiang, God is Elohim a plurality of himself. see those two letters highlighted אֱ הִ these two letter identify this plurality, they are the aleph and the tav. in english the "First" and the "Last". Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last".

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies, going from the time of the opening of the sixth seal, to the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth. The study can be found in English here The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth | Wisdom of God or in Spanish here La Segunda Venida, las Trompetas, las Copas de Ira y Heredando la Tierra | Sabiduria de Dios . Let us begin a discussion on this matter here.
The return of Christ is not physical, he does "does not come with observation." If one is born again - Christ has come [again] already.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy are you in for a surprise.
Obviously, you believe that. But tell me...
  1. Is Christ's glory and the glory of the Father, physical or spirit?
  2. And...is the return of Christ in the glory of the Father or not?

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously, you believe that. But tell me...
  1. Is Christ's glory and the glory of the Father, physical or spirit?
  2. And...is the return of Christ in the glory of the Father or not?

Glory is physical, for the glory of something is the light it radiates, hence why when Moses was "glorified", he had to veil his face, for the Israelites feared to look at his shining face. Clearly you do not understand physical vs figurative, not everything in the kingdom of God is figurative, for there will come a time when the kingdom of God will indeed by physical kingdom on the earth, not just figurative as it is now. I have a study on the meaning of "glorification" here What It Means to Be Glorified | Wisdom of God . The return of Jesus Christ will indeed be in "glory", for his new body will radiate light upon his return, for he became glorified after his ascension to heaven where the Father is.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord return is two fold. First in Spirit, see john chapter 14. Then he comes in bodily form. Supportive scriptures Acts 1:11, Rev 1:7
  • Acts 1:11 "who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”
"Like manner"...means in spirit - not as he was, but as he is (in the glory of the Father).

• Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
"In clouds" ...again, is in spirit (in the glory of the Father).

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glory is physical, for the glory of something is the light it radiates, hence why when Moses was "glorified", he had to veil his face, for the Israelites feared to look at his shining face. Clearly you do not understand physical vs figurative, not everything in the kingdom of God is figurative, for there will come a time when the kingdom of God will indeed by physical kingdom on the earth, not just figurative as it is now. I have a study on the meaning of "glorification" here What It Means to Be Glorified | Wisdom of God . The return of Jesus Christ will indeed be in "glory", for his new body will radiate light upon his return, for he became glorified after his ascension to heaven where the Father is.
You have made an elementary error in your understanding of the physical vs. the spirit:

1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being (physical).” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The return of Jesus Christ will indeed be in "glory", for his new body will radiate light upon his return, for he became glorified after his ascension to heaven where the Father is.
God is Spirit and invisible can one see what's Spirit. When the Lord Jesus said glorify me with thy own self, he was not speaking phyical.

Reactions: ScottA

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made an elementary error in your understanding of the physical vs. the spirit:

1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being (physical).” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

Says the man that the second coming of Jesus Christ is not physical, as if God were not able to make it a physical coming, yet we see in recorded history that God delivered his people from Egypt with MIGHTY PHYSICAL ACTS.

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is Spirit and invisible can one see what's Spirit. When the Lord Jesus said glorify me with thy own self, he was not speaking phyical.

How would it not be physical, for of what purpose would a figurative glorification be if no one can see it, or be in awe of it? If Jesus Christ returned, and his glorification were figurative, and not physical, how would the nations be caused to tremble if he came back as a mere man without glorification to radiate light? Clearly you have not thought this through, and by your own disbelief and unawareness of the power of God you belittle the works of God, which are physical indeed.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus Christ returned, and his glorification were figurative, and not physical
First thanks for the response. Second U didn't read my post. Christ return is two fold. First in Spirit, then bodily

christiang

May 24, 2017
Fort Lauderdale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First thanks for the response. Second U didn't read my post. Christ return is two fold. First in Spirit, then bodily

The return of Jesus Christ is one event, that will be SEEN BY ALL just as lightning is seen,

"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the wilderness,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. (Matthew 24:26-27 [NIV])

Read and understand.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says the man that the second coming of Jesus Christ is not physical, as if God were not able to make it a physical coming, yet we see in recorded history that God delivered his people from Egypt with MIGHTY PHYSICAL ACTS.
You misunderstand. This physical world and body is a mere image, a manifestation of the spiritual reality on high. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. "Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it."