The Seed 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 3:16,

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

You know what is in the seed? The greatest love ever known to mankind, and that is a shared love between the seed, Christ, and the believer. It is a joint relationship that becomes one in love, one thought, one in giving life, one in all of the fruit of the Spirit if you will. I don't really like to say it like that because the fruit of the Spirit has been so distorted. It is more than just religious jargon, it is the greatest love affair that can be experienced, as well as expressed in this world. What cannot be experienced in the natural is experienced in the supernatural. "A love without end amen" the song says.

What the message of pure grace does for those that come to it's proper understanding is; they understand Christ is in them, it is not a matter of whether you can sin and get away with it. It is a matter of the believer knowing Christ is in them and their love for Christ operates their life. What does that mean? It means you do what you know to do that does not hurt the person of Christ in you. Where you go, what you do, what you say, daily living becomes monumental to the believer who is a living sacrifice for the Christ in them.

That is why it is called Christ in you, it is the two are becoming one. Christ is in the believer even if they do not know it. They can have moments of expressing Christ, but the mind set is not Christ centered simply because they do not know the Christ in them. Christ is still their only life even if they don't know that. So how do they live? Simple, from self, from what they believe to be a Christian. A Christian is a person with Christ in them, the way they express that is a different matter.

We get trained to think! Ok I'm a Christian so this is what I must do, I'm a Christian so this is how this should be done. Before long we are caught in doer religion and the Christ in you is dormant, just rocking away in his chair waiting patiently for the believer to look for him and see where he is at and what he is doing there. Oh wait you mean he is my only life, then just maybe I should spend a little time and find out about that, see just what he is up too.

Paul points us to "Christ in you" over 150 times, you think there may be something there.