The Sexes Battling instead of Appreciating Each Other

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see a lot of modern groups spreading distrust and hatred between men and women. On the men's side, I see pick-up artists, MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), and incels. On the women's side, of course we have feminism.

The Bible says both genders were cursed after the first sin in the garden of Eden bit in different ways. But both genders insist they have it harder.

I think women ought to appreciate men for doing the jobs we do not want to do and for inventing most of the things that make life easier. I believe trains, cars, and home appliances are all things men have created in part to make life easier for women and children. When women are in distress and have a problem, men usually go into action to fix it.

Without their sex drive and ability to single-mindedly accomplish things, society would be in trouble.

I think men who appreciate women understand their power to make society a better place, to make a safe and lovely environment for them and their children, to have empathy, to nurture, to multi-task and to help them become better and accomplish their goals.

I think the groups I mention spread misinformation. For example, you can tell when a woman learned what is attractive to men from other women vs a woman who simply took notes from what men actually say. Women's magazines will give 40 ways to please or attract a man. But most men will tell you theres really only about three or four.

Same with men. Men often have a totally different idea of what we want then reality.