The Son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. - 1 John 5:11-12

"What did you do with my Son," those are the words we will hear on that glorious day when we stand in front of our father as his birthed (bonified born again) son's and he asked us "what did you do with my Son." He is not going to be deciding on whether to send you to heaven or hell, that was settled the moment he birthed you. He is going to ask you the simplest of questions "what did you do with my Son."

If you could speculate on how he will be handling his children on that day we call "white throne judgement day." I would have to think he will ask about all the scripture that gives you the Son. The question would be something like; You have 66 books of scripture plainly written that I gave you on the Son, and out of those 66 books of scripture 14 books (Paul's Epistles) we're directed so pointedly (my word) at Son-life for you. Now I ask you again my beloved can you remember "what you did with my Son,"

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. - Romans 2:16

The Son I birthed in you the moment you believed, the Son who instantly became your life, the Son who I gave for you on a cross in death and resurrection life, the Son that I see when I see you, "what did you do with my Son." There is no separation between the two of you, that is what I see, what do you see? Do you see the scriptures that give you the Son, and the Son is enough "what did you do with my Son." Where is the crown of life whereby that comes with the Son as life? What will you now place at his feet as you see him as he is? There is no other life given where by man can live.

I gave my Son that those "that have the Son, will have life." What will you do with my Son." This is my Son whom I am well pleased!

Last edited: