the spirit of prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Revelation 19:10

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of adoption?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit which is not of this world but is of God?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the spirit which is of God 1 Corinthians 2:12

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of truth? worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the Spirit of truth John 15:25-26 John 14:6 1 John 4:6

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of meekness?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the spirit of meekness 1 Corinthians 4:21, Matthew 11:29-30, Proverbs 16:17-19

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of the Son?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the Spirit of his Son Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:9, Ezekiel 13:1-3, Isaiah 8:20,

Is the testimony of Jesus that Holy Spirit of promise?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: that holy Spirit of promise Ephesians 1:13, Galatians 3:14, Acts 2:37-39

Is the testimony of Jesus a faithful Spirit.
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: a faithful spirit. Proverbs 11:13, Revelation 3:14

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of wisdom?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the spirit of wisdom Ephesians 1:17, James 3:13-18, John 8:23

Is the testimony of Jesus the Spirit of Glory?
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: the spirit of glory. 1 Peter 4:14

Is the testimony of Jesus The Spirit of Life? worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is: The Spirit of life from God Revelation 11:11, Romans 8:1-2, 2 Corinthians 3:6, Revelation 22:17-18 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. [18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, …worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Philippians 2:15-16 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; [16] Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.