The Ten Commandments Quizz

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
well I got
"Remember the Sabbath Day"

You may or may not be a religious person, but you believe that everyone deserves a day of rest.
You think balance is the key to life. It's just as bad to overwork as it is to underwork.

You think a day of contemplation (and prayer, if applicable) makes everyone better off.
If we slowed down more, we'd be happier people. You try to slow down at least one day a week.

I'd like to know the mind behind the algorithm on this game
By changing two toss up answers I get

"Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness"

You don't just think that honesty is the best policy, you think it's the only policy.
You believe that it's important to be truthful, especially with yourself and the ones you love most.

No doubt about it, the truth is sometimes quite ugly. But we need to face how ugly it is before we work to change it.
You think the world would be a better place if all the lying and deception stopped. Let's lay the cards out on the table.

Selene

Apr 12, 2010
In my house
I have thou shalt not kill. According to the results, it says that I believe that every life is sacred. That is true. I'm involved in an anti-abortion organization. Also, I once wrote a letter to the President of Nigeria because I did not like the fact that they were going to stone a woman for adultery. Although I don't condone adultery, but I don't think it warrants the death penalty. Afterall, did not Jesus say that he who is without sin cast the first stone?