The Ten Kings Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This caught my eye !!
The future projection describes a world in which the international order erodes after "decades of instability", the value systems worldwide diverge and globalization is stopped.
"The EU enlargement has been largely abandoned, other states have left the community Europe has lost its global competitiveness," write the Bundeswehr strategists:
"The increasingly disorderly, sometimes chaotic and conflict-prone world has dramatically changed the security environment of Germany and Europe."
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations This 27 Eu will not last because the bible says they will go to 10!! because of what we do not know but something will happen that they will bond to a ten nation confederation.

Reactions: Truth

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ten simply means: all.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, if you are referring to the Daniel 2 Statue prophecy, the ten toes have two characteristics, iron and clay, and as such each toe is representative of two nations/kings. The kings of the feet can still be seen today and they came together as a means of convenience. (Daniel 2:43: - As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.)

Also Rome is not the fourth segment in the Statue prophecy as the land of the Chaldeans lay devastated and desolated during the time of the Roman Empire's influence over nations of the earth. Jeremiah 50:39 when translated correctly tells us so and the Works of Josephus confirms this understanding. The King of the north pulled all the utilities apart and transported the utilities, i.e. buildings, etc., and the people to other areas in his empire.

Just over 2,000 years later, the Land of the Chaldeans was repopulated with people when the nation of Iraq was formed. This nation became the fourth segment of the statue prophecy. The fifth segment of the statue was an empire formed by the distant king of the north with 19 other nations and kings that subsequently invaded Iraq under the banner of the Coalition of the Willing, but they entered the land to heal it and as such they now are being punished by God for their evil intent of healing the land.

It is during the time of these kings, all twenty of them, that God intends to establish his Everlasting Kingdom on the earth at the time that the kings of the earth assemble at Armageddon and are judged on the face of the earth, incidentally, which occurs at the same time that the wicked heavenly hosts are judged in heaven (Isa 24:21-22).

The EU was not a part of this Coalition of the Willing and it is not the revived Roman Empire as many would have us believe.

Now if you are speaking of the Daniel 7:1-12 prophecy, the ten kings are the ten horns of the fourth beast, of which, three are removed by the little horn/the false prophet, and it is the false prophet that begins to speak out pompous words against God.

The Roman Empire did not speak out pompous words against God, but it did exercise the dominion of the third beast of Daniel 7:1-12 of power over other nations etc. before the empire splintered into many smaller nations.

Now, the opinion that has been expressed in the Op has not been supported by evidence from scripture. I trust that the scriptural evidence that I have provided is sufficient to support what I am posting.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Official DAWN OF EU ARMY: Brussels signs off military plan & hails historic day without UK
BRUSSELS has moved even closer to an EU Army after 23 state signed off on a key military agreement today - a move a high-ranking eurocrat hailed as a "historic day". I luv it Bible prophecy rolls 100%

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The last kingdom before Christ returns will be run by satan and his angels,the 10 kings are satans top angels...

I agree and it is still in our distant future, whenever that will be towards the very end of the Millennium Age.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This caught my eye !!
The future projection describes a world in which the international order erodes after "decades of instability", the value systems worldwide diverge and globalization is stopped.
"The EU enlargement has been largely abandoned, other states have left the community Europe has lost its global competitiveness," write the Bundeswehr strategists:
"The increasingly disorderly, sometimes chaotic and conflict-prone world has dramatically changed the security environment of Germany and Europe."
The Bible warns the final "Empire" on Earth just before Messiah (Christ) returns will be a "re-united" Roman Empire of strong nations This 27 Eu will not last because the bible says they will go to 10!! because of what we do not know but something will happen that they will bond to a ten nation confederation.

I tend to agree, ten Kings 3 will be discarded, and the other 7 will give their power to ? at this point I have an opinion who ? But not at this time!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The last kingdom before Christ returns will be run by satan and his angels,the 10 kings are satans top angels...
so iow the last building you will build before you have finished consuming Christ will be run by your Ten Kings, your Chief Manifestors, your feet, which carry you to your intended destination, and your hands, which you employ when you get there

@Frank Lee

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
IRL they are likely symbologies of one's hands or their feet, as i think "all" is represented by "9," but we would have to clarify this first i guess

The first beast is a one world system,which we are headed for now,that will receive the deadly wound..satan comes and heals that wound which turns into a one world religious system ,that's when those without the seal of God(His Word)turn into whores...

again the end time kingdom is and will be super natural,with satan pretending to be Christ at it's head!!!

The tribulation is all about deception

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The first beast is a one world system,which we are headed for now,that will receive the deadly wound..satan comes and heals that wound which turns into a one world religious system ,that's when those without the seal of God(His Word)turn into whores...

again the end time kingdom is and will be super natural,with satan pretending to be Christ at it's head!!!

The tribulation is all about deception
wadr "which we are headed for now" seems deceptive to me; as if the world does not have basically "one system" now, spiritually speaking? that ppl may be observed to adhere to religiously? So i can't help but see a restatement of "there is nothing new" there. Ppl in the OT who thought (forehead) or practiced evil (hand) as a rule, suffered the same fate as those ppl in tomorrow that you reference, right

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
wadr "which we are headed for now" seems deceptive to me; as if the world does not have basically "one system" now, spiritually speaking? that ppl may be observed to adhere to religiously? So i can't help but see a restatement of "there is nothing new" there. Ppl in the OT who thought (forehead) or practiced evil (hand) as a rule, suffered the same fate as those ppl in tomorrow that you reference, right

No we don't have it now,still have atheist communist countries.Until China Korea and Russia come on board,we won't.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Christians will turn from virgins waiting on Christ,to whores of satan,without even realizing it,especially those waiting for the rapture....

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
No we don't have it now,still have atheist communist countries.Until China Korea and Russia come on board,we won't.
i suggest that you are even functioning in that system with this reply. We are all intimately familiar with the Hegelian Dialectic, see, we just don't call it that.
Christians will turn from virgins waiting on Christ,to whores of satan,without even realizing it
um...exactly, lol.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

? what is ? i know "7" things that get our power, today, and i bet you do too :)

I agree that the European nation, will simply draw back to 10 ruler's, then 3 rulers will be swept away, and the last 7 will give their Authority to the One who, at this time is in the shadows. We know who controls this one, but He will be a Physical human, who has been working in the shadows, gaining affluence and prestige, among those of power in the world. He already has an Authority of His own, but not yet has He been Recognized, in His position! I haven't read on the description of the one called the anti-Christ, for a long time, you know, 666, and he must be of Davids linage, there were 6 and he is the 7th, something like that??? He does not build a nation He Usurps it! He just gets control of what others have built!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He just gets control of what others have built!
he is also just likely your old man taking over what the new man has built, when you allow satan back for a short season. Of course the passage may have some reflections in tomorrow also, being as how form follows function (physical follows spiritual), but this is not what the passage was intended for imo, but rather how it has been hidden from, if you will. By revealing Christ-in-us via a story about tomorrows