The Testimony Of A Reborn Creature Born Of Water Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christs-love

Sep 23, 2011
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The testimony of a reborn creature born of water and spirit

I’m a nobody, when I was a baby, I was baptised with water.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

King James Bible 2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

When I started reading the holy bible, my spirit was gently awakened in me, and my eyes and ears were open just a fraction.

After the Holy Spirit was convicting me of my sins, as I was praying, I wept with grief. Every time I sinned, I offended God. I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done, and for the way I had treated other people in the past. I wept so much I was exhausted.

God changed my heart. And has given me a new heart of flesh.

King James Bible Ezekiel 36:26,

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Now I am no longer selfish,

I am no longer a lover of money.

I am no longer a liar.

I am no longer a thief.

I have stopped using people to my advantage.

I am no longer spiteful towards others people.

I am no sarcastic towards others.

I am no longer rude towards others…

I no longer do my will; I only do Gods will; what he has commanded me to do for him.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. King James Bible 1 Peter 1:1Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

King James Bible John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

We all need each other's prayers around the world, so please pray for one another, and encourage others to do the same.

King James Version (KJV)1 Corinthians 6:20“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”

Last edited: