The Third Temple

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible tells us there will be a Millennial Kingdom temple. Ezekiel tells us what it will look like.

The questions that remain are when it will be built and how it can be built so quickly.

I cannot answer on the exact time frame but I can speculate on the issue of speed.

I was born and raised in Indiana. In the sixties there were many reports of Indiana white limestone being cut and shipped to Israel for the temple. Once there hidden in the sand until needed. Just like Petra, where the woman of revelation will be protected for 3 1/2 years is nearby.

Indiana white limestone is beautiful. The company doing that cutting cut every block to customer size.

The company neither confirmed or denied it was cutting limestone for this project. But here is an interesting read.

Will Israel Build a Temple in Jerusalem? | Walvoord.com

As for the exact location of the temple there is debate between two places. One being the temple mount and the other is very nearby location.

As for the utensils within the temple those have been being prepared for decades.

I believe the reports I heard on the stone and other preparations. Thus when given the go it will not take long to assemble the prefabricated temple.
Indiana white limestone at DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
D

Dave L

The bible tells us there will be a Millennial Kingdom temple. Ezekiel tells us what it will look like.

The questions that remain are when it will be built and how it can be built so quickly.

I cannot answer on the exact time frame but I can speculate on the issue of speed.

I was born and raised in Indiana. In the sixties there were many reports of Indiana white limestone being cut and shipped to Israel for the temple. Once there hidden in the sand until needed. Just like Petra, where the woman of revelation will be protected for 3 1/2 years is nearby.

Indiana white limestone is beautiful. The company doing that cutting cut every block to customer size.

The company neither confirmed or denied it was cutting limestone for this project. But here is an interesting read.

As for the exact location of the temple there is debate between two places. One being the temple mount and the other is very nearby location.

As for the utensils within the temple those have been being prepared for decades.

I believe the reports I heard on the stone and other preparations. Thus when given the go it will not take long to assemble the prefabricated temple.
Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world so this alone rules out a physical millennium on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Windmillcharge

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes we find it inRev 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

How about the anti Christ sitting down the sanctuary and declaring himself god? Or the 2 witnesses at the temple for 3 1/2 years before being summing by the false prophet in the street outside the temple?

Or in Daniel the temple being cleansed and rededicated 1335 days afternoon mid trib? Or the AOD?

D

Dave L

@CoreIssue, This has no direct support from scripture. It is all theory based on a hypothetical gap in Daniel scripture knows nothing of. It is false prophecy until verified by direct quotes from scripture.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@CoreIssue, This has no direct support from scripture. It is all theory based on a hypothetical gap in Daniel scripture knows nothing of. It is false prophecy until verified by direct quotes from scripture.

Since you believe the bible is figurative there's no way to prove anything to you that you do not wish to accept.

D

Dave L

Since you believe the bible is figurative there's no way to prove anything to you that you do not wish to accept.
This is not true, Jesus turned water into literal wine. But he also said his literal kingdom is not of this world. So this alone rules out a physical kingdom in this world. If you begin with what he says, then you know how to understand the OT and Revelation.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not true, Jesus turned water into literal wine. But he also said his literal kingdom is not of this world. So this alone rules out a physical kingdom in this world. If you begin with what he says, then you know how to understand the OT and Revelation.

Only in your mind.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How about the anti Christ sitting down the sanctuary and declaring himself god? Or the 2 witnesses at the temple for 3 1/2 years before being summing by the false prophet in the street outside the temple?

Or in Daniel the temple being cleansed and rededicated 1335 days afternoon mid trib? Or the AOD?
I find it interesting that you claim
:

Yet do exactly the same. You believe those bits that support your theories and reject those that don't.

You and all the second coming enthusasts forget that what we are told about the second coming is written in such a way as to be opaque.
All we really know is that Jersus will come again and that he will judge the worlds population.

Anything beyond that is pure sepculation.,

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Indiana white limestone at DuckDuckGo

Many people believe that the temple described in Ez. 40-44 is a prophetic picture of a third temple to be built in Jerusalem at the beginning of the millennium. Let’s face it, God isn’t going to give them plans for a third temple before a second one was built. This is the design for their second temple. That is why it speaks of sacrifices. All they needed to do was to repent on a national level. They failed again. The 70 year captivity didn’t bring about the level of national repentance that God hoped it would. Of course, He knew this but these things occurred so that at some future date God can show Israel, “See, this is what could have been”. That is why the second temple wasn’t built to specs. God sent Cyrus and Darius as hindrances and Israel’s fear of them over their fear of God coupled with their unhappiness over the barren condition of the land where Jerusalem needed to be rebuilt, led them to build a “lesser” temple.

Consider this: That Temple was to be an everlasting edifice, as the verse there states, “and I shall dwell among them forever.” Instead, when it came time to rebuild the second Temple, God commanded through his prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi not to build it according to the specifications in Ezekiel.

When some Rabbis refer to the second Temple period, they say it was a partial redemption only. For not only were the Jews still under foreign rule, but the second Temple also lacked some key components—including the Holy Ark. However, even though the second Temple did not have the everlasting quality of the Temple of Ezekiel’s prophecy, the builders did incorporate certain parts of the prophecy into its construction. In commanding Ezekiel to describe the dimensions of the Temple to the Jewish people, God says, Ez. 43:10-11 – “Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.”

God told them not to build to those specs for a reason, their lack of national repentance. Could at some point a third millennial temple be built to these specs? Absolutely, but this does explain the animal sacrifices and sin offerings described there as being for the second temple as they will have no place in the millennium. Zerubbabel was the high priest who was given the task of building this second temple.

Zech. 4:9 – “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.”

Haggai 1:2 – “Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the Lord's house should be built.”

Haggai 2:14 – “Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the Lord; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.”

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it interesting that you claim
:

Yet do exactly the same. You believe those bits that support your theories and reject those that don't.

You and all the second coming enthusasts forget that what we are told about the second coming is written in such a way as to be opaque.
All we really know is that Jersus will come again and that he will judge the worlds population.

Anything beyond that is pure sepculation.,

The Bible is very clear on the Rapture/Trib/2nd Coming sequence.

Your error to merge the Rapture/2nd Coming.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people believe that the temple described in Ez. 40-44 is a prophetic picture of a third temple to be built in Jerusalem at the beginning of the millennium. Let’s face it, God isn’t going to give them plans for a third temple before a second one was built. This is the design for their second temple. That is why it speaks of sacrifices. All they needed to do was to repent on a national level. They failed again. The 70 year captivity didn’t bring about the level of national repentance that God hoped it would. Of course, He knew this but these things occurred so that at some future date God can show Israel, “See, this is what could have been”. That is why the second temple wasn’t built to specs. God sent Cyrus and Darius as hindrances and Israel’s fear of them over their fear of God coupled with their unhappiness over the barren condition of the land where Jerusalem needed to be rebuilt, led them to build a “lesser” temple.

Consider this: That Temple was to be an everlasting edifice, as the verse there states, “and I shall dwell among them forever.” Instead, when it came time to rebuild the second Temple, God commanded through his prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi not to build it according to the specifications in Ezekiel.

When some Rabbis refer to the second Temple period, they say it was a partial redemption only. For not only were the Jews still under foreign rule, but the second Temple also lacked some key components—including the Holy Ark. However, even though the second Temple did not have the everlasting quality of the Temple of Ezekiel’s prophecy, the builders did incorporate certain parts of the prophecy into its construction. In commanding Ezekiel to describe the dimensions of the Temple to the Jewish people, God says, Ez. 43:10-11 – “Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern. 11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.”

God told them not to build to those specs for a reason, their lack of national repentance. Could at some point a third millennial temple be built to these specs? Absolutely, but this does explain the animal sacrifices and sin offerings described there as being for the second temple as they will have no place in the millennium. Zerubbabel was the high priest who was given the task of building this second temple.

Zech. 4:9 – “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.”

Haggai 1:2 – “Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the Lord's house should be built.”

Haggai 2:14 – “Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this nation before me, saith the Lord; and so is every work of their hands; and that which they offer there is unclean.”

The Ezekiel Temple has never been built yet.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world so this alone rules out a physical millennium on earth.
This MISINTERPRETATION was refuted a long time ago, but you keep bringing it up as though you have understood what Christ said in this context.

Dave, you were advised to go from Genesis to Revelation and see all the prophecies concerning Christ's literal and visible Kingdom on earth. But it would appear that you have no desire for the truth. So you just regurgitate nonsense.

D

Dave L

This MISINTERPRETATION was refuted a long time ago, but you keep bringing it up as though you have understood what Christ said in this context.

Dave, you were advised to go from Genesis to Revelation and see all the prophecies concerning Christ's literal and visible Kingdom on earth. But it would appear that you have no desire for the truth. So you just regurgitate nonsense.
Jesus refutes your physical kingdom theory time and again in the gospels.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Ezekiel Temple has never been built yet.
The Ezekiel Temple will actually be the fourth and final temple on earth. The third temple will -- for all intents and purposes -- be Antichrist's polluted, desecrated, and abominable temple.