The three angels of Revelation 14

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The first angel : The Lamb and the 144,000

for 40 days after Jesus’ Resurrection

1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood [Resurrected] on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand [Resurrected] having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2And I heard a Voice [as of His Resurrection coming from God the Father] from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song [of Resurrection, The Song of Moses and of the Lamb, Exodus 15] before the throne [of God in heaven], and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth [at the Lamb’s Resurrection Matthew 27:53]. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are [resurrected] virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he [after his Resurrection] goeth. These were redeemed [taken captive Psalm 68:18 Ephesians 4:8] from among men [at the Lamb’s ascension], being the firstfruits [resurrected] unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are [resurrected] without fault before the throne of God.

1675108037930.png

The second angel : Another angel : the apostles’ Good News
until end of first century

6And I saw another [second] angel fly in the midst of heaven [to every nation], having The Everlasting Gospel [of Christ the Lamb’s Resurrection] to preach [unto the end of the world] unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people [Matthew 28:18-20 Mark 16:15,19], 7saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of his judgment is come: [God’s Eternal Promise of Redemption and Salvation Genesis 3:8-24 is fulfilled], now worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

1675108086846.png

The third angel that Followed : the Reformation
15th and 16th centuries

8And another angel followed [the second angel], saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication [Papal church Roman Catholicism]. 9And this third angel that followed saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast [Antichrist] and his image [fake Protestants], and receive his mark [faked Christianity] in his forehead [proud mind], or in his hand [doing underhandedness], 10the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he [this imposter Church of Christ] shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb [in the resurrection and judgment at His Coming], 11and the smoke of their torment shall ascend up for ever and ever: and they shall have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name!!!

—12Here, begins
the patience of the saints: here, are they [this third angel messenger Protestant Church that followed after the Apostolic second angel Church] that keep the commandments of God indeed The Faith of Jesus. 13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, WRITE, Blessed are THOSE DEAD. Blessed indeed are they that die in the Lord from henceforth. [The papal Beast’s satanic Inquisition was stopped.] Yea, saith the Spirit, that they [the billions of martyred saints] may rest from their labours in suffering : Their works do follow them [the Reformation goes on].

1675108142780.png

• Love
Reactions: Gottservant

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood [Resurrected] on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand [Resurrected] having his Father's name written in their foreheads. 2And I heard a Voice [as of His Resurrection coming from God the Father] from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song [of Resurrection, The Song of Moses and of the Lamb, Exodus 15] before the throne [of God in heaven], and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth [at the Lamb’s Resurrection Matthew 27:53]. 4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are [resurrected] virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he [after his Resurrection] goeth. These were redeemed [taken captive Psalm 68:18 Ephesians 4:8] from among men [at the Lamb’s ascension], being the firstfruits [resurrected] unto God and to the Lamb. 5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are [resurrected] without fault before the throne of God.

6And I saw another [second] angel fly in the midst of heaven [to every nation], having The Everlasting Gospel [of Christ the Lamb’s Resurrection] to preach [unto the end of the world] unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people [Matthew 28:18-20 Mark 16:15,19], 7saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to Him; for the hour of his judgment is come: [God’s Eternal Promise of Redemption and Salvation Genesis 3:8-24 is fulfilled], now worship Him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

View attachment 28967

15th and 16th centuries

8And another angel followed [the second angel], saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication [Papal church Roman Catholicism]. 9And this third angel that followed saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast [Antichrist] and his image [fake Protestants], and receive his mark [faked Christianity] in his forehead [proud mind], or in his hand [doing underhandedness], 10the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he [this imposter Church of Christ] shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb [in the resurrection and judgment at His Coming], 11and the smoke of their torment shall ascend up for ever and ever: and they shall have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name!!!

—12Here, begins
the patience of the saints: here, are they [this third angel messenger Protestant Church that followed after the Apostolic second angel Church] that keep the commandments of God indeed The Faith of Jesus. 13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, WRITE, Blessed are THOSE DEAD. Blessed indeed are they that die in the Lord from henceforth. [The papal Beast’s satanic Inquisition was stopped.] Yea, saith the Spirit, that they [the billions of martyred saints] may rest from their labours in suffering : Their works do follow them [the Reformation goes on].

View attachment 28968
Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17.

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Reactions: GerhardEbersoehn

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation has a chronological order to it. Rev 1 is Jesus as seen in all his glory (things which you have seen) and Rev. 2 and 3 is the church age (things which ARE as in the present age). Rev. 4 and 5 is the church in heaven before Jesus opens the Seals. Rev. 6 is Jesus opening the sealed scroll of Wrath/Judgments, which only gets opened in Rev. 8, because first the 144,000 (All Israel who repents) must be given the chance to flee to the Petra/Bozrah area of safety in Rev. 7. So, the DOTL can not fall in Rev. 8 until the Jews flee Judea in Rev. 7. The 144,000 is a CODE just like the Woman in Rev. 12. The number 12 = Fulness the #10 = Completion. So, 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 is just a CODE (144,000 male virgins) just like the 10 female virgin brides = All Christendom. Why do we understand the one but not the other?

Then we get Rev. 8, 9 and 16 THAT ENDS the book of Revelation. Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters. So, what is Rev. 14 about?

The Three Harvests, this is THE HARVEST CHAPTER:

The 144,000 are the Jews/the Wheat who Jesus gathers into his Fathers barn. They are not really waiting on him in Mt. Zion, they are really in the Petra./Bozrah area, but Jesus will rule from Jerusalem with his brothers the Jews for 1000 years as Lord of lords and King of kings during the Kingdom Age.

Then in Rev. 14:17-20 we see the Wicked Grapes placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath.

Then via the Pre Trib Rapture Gid has to use a FLASHBACK in verse 14 and shows Jesus himself Harvesting his Church. We are the Barley Harvest, Barley does not have to be crushed in order to be sifted, Wheat does.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17.

(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
All true yet not all the truth: Revelation is about that which still had to happen in the Christian era. Israel as such ceased to exist before the present era and Judah for all practical purposes ceased to exist 70AD.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All true yet not all the truth: Revelation is about that which still had to happen in the Christian era. Israel as such ceased to exist before the present era and Judah for all practical purposes ceased to exist 70AD.
I Disagree With Reformed Preterist Escgatology

Matthew Chapter 24 In Daniel's AOD, The Great Tribulation, also Daniels Little Horn, Paul's Man Of Sin, John's The Beast, "Future" events unfulfilled

Jesus Is The Lord

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I Disagree With Reformed Preterist Escgatology

Matthew Chapter 24 In Daniel's AOD, The Great Tribulation, also Daniels Little Horn, Paul's Man Of Sin, John's The Beast, "Future" events unfulfilled

Jesus Is The Lord
I cannot disagree with things I know nothing about, like <Reformed Preterist Escgatology> and <Daniel's AOD>. But things like <"Little Horn">, <"Man Of Sin">, <"The Beast">, are things one may read of, and may read enough of, to get the feeling of reality about them, that persuades, well, me - I'm speaking for myself -, that they are past future and present - eternal, Bible truths.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation has a chronological order to it. Rev 1 is Jesus as seen in all his glory (things which you have seen) and Rev. 2 and 3 is the church age (things which ARE as in the present age). Rev. 4 and 5 is the church in heaven before Jesus opens the Seals. Rev. 6 is Jesus opening the sealed scroll of Wrath/Judgments, which only gets opened in Rev. 8, because first the 144,000 (All Israel who repents) must be given the chance to flee to the Petra/Bozrah area of safety in Rev. 7. So, the DOTL can not fall in Rev. 8 until the Jews flee Judea in Rev. 7. The 144,000 is a CODE just like the Woman in Rev. 12. The number 12 = Fulness the #10 = Completion. So, 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 is just a CODE (144,000 male virgins) just like the 10 female virgin brides = All Christendom. Why do we understand the one but not the other?

Then we get Rev. 8, 9 and 16 THAT ENDS the book of Revelation. Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citation chapters. So, what is Rev. 14 about?

The 144,000 are the Jews/the Wheat who Jesus gathers into his Fathers barn. They are not really waiting on him in Mt. Zion, they are really in the Petra./Bozrah area, but Jesus will rule from Jerusalem with his brothers the Jews for 1000 years as Lord of lords and King of kings during the Kingdom Age.

Then in Rev. 14:17-20 we see the Wicked Grapes placed in the Wine-press of God's Wrath.

Then via the Pre Trib Rapture Gid has to use a FLASHBACK in verse 14 and shows Jesus himself Harvesting his Church. We are the Barley Harvest, Barley does not have to be crushed in order to be sifted, Wheat does.
Nice fantasy book you are writing - you can call it 'Left-Behind'...........

FLASHBACK = 1 Thess 4:13-18 His Return is the Resurrection of the dead in Christ = NO Rapture until His Second Coming

FLASHBACK = 2 Thess 2ch2 the Antichrist rises BEFORE the Return of Christ and the Resurrection/rapture

FLASHBACK = 1 John (2nd Witness) - the Antichrist comes BEFORE the Return of Christ and the Resurrection/rapture

FLASHBACK = Noah/Daniel/Job/James (more Witnesses) - No rapture until the Return of Christ

FLASH-FORWARD = No rapture in Revelation until the Return of Christ & First Resurrection chapters 1 thru 20

Last edited:
Reactions: GerhardEbersoehn

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 3 in Scripture first signifies FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT = "Let Us make man in Our Image according to Our Likeness."
We shall see God's Signature in the 3 Angels.

The 3 Angels of Revelation 14 = what do they have to say so that we can LISTEN and SEE.

Angel #1 (FATHER) = "For God so loved the world HE sent His only Begotten SON that whosoever believes on Him should not perish."
GOSPEL for every nation on earth = No separation from Jew & Gentile in the Gospel of Christ.
The first Angel confirms this Message from Christ to His Bride = Revelation ch7 and Matthew chapter 24

Angel #2 (SON) = Christ was condemned to death by BABYLON= the Saints also are put to death by BABYLON - Rev 17:6
BABYLON is fallen/judged because of her false religion which only yields wrath, slavery and death.
This second Angel exposes the END result of believing "another gospel" = BAD Wine that leaves you drunk, angry and jailed forever.

Angel#3 (HOLY SPIRIT) = the Mark of the Beast is blaspheming the Holy Spirit = No forgiveness = No turning back.....
Mark of the Beast = LAST WARNING = Don't Go There!!! = life leads to Death or death leads to LIFE.....choose wisely - Rev 12:11

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone on here said that these angels represented 3 harvests.
Do not believe that nonsense.

the LORD Jesus Christ says there is only One Harvest and His Harvest(Gospel) BEGAN when HE walked this earth = John 4:34-38

Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’?
Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together. For in this the saying is true: ‘One sows and another reaps.’
I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors.”

the LORD Jesus Christ says,
“The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.
Luke 10:2

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 28966

View attachment 28967

15th and 16th centuries

—12Here, begins

View attachment 28968
OK i SEE where you went off-track from the Gospel and His Second Coming.

The 144,000 are not resurrected Saints = no one is resurrected/transformed until His Second Coming.

See Post #10 - it is a PERFECT 10

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
OK i SEE where you went off-track from the Gospel and His Second Coming.

The 144,000 are not resurrected Saints = no one is resurrected/transformed until His Second Coming.
Matthew 27 reads "MANY saints went out of their graves because of Jesus' Resurrection" the third day of the Passover of Yahweh.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

You are placing the 144000 in the harvest - which comes at the end, not so? But Rev 14 has them right at the beginning of the three angels' period.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 27 reads "MANY saints went out of their graves because of Jesus' Resurrection" the third day of the Passover of Yahweh.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE - AMEN

When Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, He yielded up His spirit. At that moment the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth quaked and the rocks were split. The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many saints who had fallen asleep were raised.
After Jesus’ resurrection, when they had come out of the tombs, they entered the holy city and appeared to many people.

This is the same as when Jesus resurrected Lazarus = John chapter 11

This is not the Resurrection that occurs at His Second Coming. .

AT His Second Coming is when HE brings the Saints with Him, the FIRST Resurrection takes place whereby the dead in Christ are Raised with NEW Glorified Eternal Bodies = Daniel 12:1-3, 1 Cor ch15 , 1 John 3:1-3

At that time Michael, the great prince who stands watch over your people, will rise up. There will be a time of distress, the likes of which will not have occurred from the beginning of nations until that time. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in th book—will be delivered.
And many who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake, some to everlasting life, but others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Then the wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever and ever.

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know Him. Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we will be has not yet been revealed. We know that when Christ appears, we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is.
And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as Christ is pure.

Praise Adonai Yeshua HaMoshiach/Yahweh

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice fantasy book you are writing - you can call it 'Left-Behind'...........

FLASHBACK = 1 Thess 4:13-18 His Return is the Resurrection of the dead in Christ = NO Rapture until His Second Coming

FLASHBACK = 2 Thess 2ch2 the Antichrist rises BEFORE the Return of Christ and the Resurrection/rapture

FLASHBACK = 1 John (2nd Witness) - the Antichrist comes BEFORE the Return of Christ and the Resurrection/rapture

FLASHBACK = Noah/Daniel/Job/James (more Witnesses) - No rapture until the Return of Christ

FLASH-FORWARD = No rapture in Revelation until the Return of Christ & First Resurrection chapters 1 thru 20
The fantasy as usual is all yours.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fantasy as usual is all yours.
Post #16 is straight unadulterated Truth from Scripture

Your explanation (Post 3) does not correlate with:
a.) 1 Thessalonians
b.) 2 Thessalonians
c.) Gospels
d.) OT Prophets = specifically Enoch, Noah, Daniel,Job and Elijah

Since the Love of Christ is SUPERIOR to knowledge, i avail to you my heart, mind, hearing and eyes for you to bring forth clear evidence of pre-trib rapture = without adding your own words to it or subtracting from his words.

Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
Do not add to His words,
Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Revelation 22:18

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are placing the 144000 in the harvest - which comes at the end, not so? But Rev 14 has them right at the beginning of the three angels' period.
The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. Rev. 8, 9, and 16 are the only three chapters which give us the 42 months of the Anti-Christs rule as the Beast, but its just parallel to God's 42 months of Wrath. So, when does Rev. 14 start? Verse 14 comes 7 years before via the Pre Trib Rapture. As I have stated anyone who can not understand the Pre Trib Rapture, I do not take their opinions on Eschatology serious. It is what it is. Rev. 14:1 and Rev. 14:17-20 come when Jesus Returns.

The 144,000 in Rev. 7 is 3.5 years (plus 30 days because its the 1290) BEFORE Jesus' Second Coming, they are getting White (Saved) or Sealed in the Head. Then they flee to Judea just before God's Wrath falls in Rev. 8 at the 1260 Middle of the week event.

Those seen in Rev. 14 are the same 3.5-5 million Jews, they are just being shown as a part of the Kingdom Age via Jesus' Second Coming.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order. Rev. 8, 9, and 16 are the only three chapters which give us the 42 months of the Anti-Christs rule as the Beast, but its just parallel to God's 42 months of Wrath. So, when does Rev. 14 start? Verse 14 comes 7 years before via the Pre Trib Rapture. As I have stated anyone who can not understand the Pre Trib Rapture, I do not take their opinions on Eschatology serious. It is what it is. Rev. 14:1 and Rev. 14:17-20 come when Jesus Returns.

The 144,000 in Rev. 7 is 3.5 years (plus 30 days because its the 1290) BEFORE Jesus' Second Coming, they are getting White (Saved) or Sealed in the Head. Then they flee to Judea just before God's Wrath falls in Rev. 8 at the 1260 Middle of the week event.

Those seen in Rev. 14 are the same 3.5-5 million Jews, they are just being shown as a part of the Kingdom Age via Jesus' Second Coming.
i fully agree that Revelation runs Cyclical = repeats itself.

Would you agree/consider that within it's repeating cycles there is a set Order of Unfolding/Ocurring events..............?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

since i promised an open heart and mind = please allow me time to review this

Thank You for posting/reply