The Three Earth Ages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Hi to all christians, Recently I've been doing a lot of research on the three earth ages which I find fascinating, but again I'm finding it hard to grasp and would appreciate it if anybody could explain it in more simple terms if that’s possible? as to how all of them connect together? From what I've understud so far is that we were all created at the same time and existed in the first earth age as spirits, would this mean in heaven with GOD? And for a time we where all joyful an happy living with GOD until a destruction broke out caused by the head angel Lucifer now Satan, by continuing an act of refusal and disobedience towards GOD due to his own pride and jealousy which then caused Satan to lead a rebellion against GOD in which he took away a third of his children, and all this happened in this first earth age. But GOD being a loving GOD decided to give us all a second chance to decide between who we would choose to follow Satan or GOD, thus GOD then created the first flesh man Adam from dust placed him on earth then casted Satan down along with the angels now demons that followed him in his rebellion, which if I'm right was now the beginning of the second earth age which is what were living in now, given these sin filled flesh bodies to be tested in. I would assume then that the third earth age will begin after Armageddon? again I would be grateful if anybody could explain the three earth ages more clearly the I've attempted too.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Don't tie yourself in knots trying to understand everything because there are some things our mortal minds can never understand, so just relax, sit back and enjoy the ride..:) Jesus said:-"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things,so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?"- John 3:12

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
I think it is a waste of time for a Christian to get caught up in these endless theories. There are hundreds of them. None lead to Christ.Best wishes in your research. Martin W.

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Don't tie yourself in knots trying to understand everything because there are some things our mortal minds can never understand
I think it is a waste of time for a Christian to get caught up in these endless theories
I appreciate you opinions but each one to their own preference, for me this whole universe of knowledge is intense with so much to learn from.

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
[quote name='MickinEngland;71201]Don't tie yourself in knots trying to understand everything because there are some things our mortal minds can never understand' date=' so just relax, sit back and enjoy the ride..:) [/QUOTE']I understand the Three World Ages. and Martin, it's not a waste of time to me.Some have eyes to see and ears to hear others don't. You have identified yourself.

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
Hi Mike, no! Other Christians don't think they’re better, but it's just as gravis said, it's not a waste of time, some have eyes to see and ears to hear others don't. Also I believe our sole purpose in existing is to seek GOD, not to wallow in the traditions of man and the corporate buzz, after all he created us why shouldn't we seek our maker.

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
[quote name='musicworld;71264][SIZE=3]...[/SIZE][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]Also I believe our sole purpose in existing is to seek GOD' date=' not to wallow in the traditions of man and the corporate buzz, after all he created us why shouldn't we seek our maker.[/SIZE'][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Is God in the gospels or must we do archaeological digs throughout the Old Testament to find him?

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
The popularity of the three earth ages came about when Christians attempt to co-ordinate the Genesis record of creation with the billions of years claimed by the evolutionist.Personally , I stick with the creator's version . My ancestors were not monkeys millions of years ago. Sorry.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Actually the creator is the one that tells us of the three world ages ..And if understood the way scripture explains it......it in itself rules out evoulution and is in fact the very proof that evoultion could not have been case ..... If the scripture was understood as God presents it there would be no contravery between science and scripture ...Only mens refusal to hear Gods true words. Have a problem with this. God never says the earth is 6000 years old Adam is 6000 years old not the earth .... God never says there was an uniterupted period of billions/millions of years ... In fact quite the oppisite.... But men are so busy arguing among themselves they never hear God ....

MickinEngland

Dec 15, 2006
Time is stretchy and elastic as proven by Einstein, and God can stop it and reverse it at will-"So the sun returned ten degrees" (Isaiah 38:8), and he can fast-forward it - "With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Pet 3:8 ),so any attempt to put a time-line on things in human terms is doomed to failure..:)