THE TREASURE:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE TREASURE:

There is a treasure, yes indeed, a treasure greatest of all. Yet mystery surrounds the treasure, it’s the strangest thing you’ll see, because if you see, you can not see, and to feel you will not feel. So behold it can not be held, this treasury I tell. You’ll not be able to sniff this treasure yet the fragrance is so sweet. It’s the sweetest of all the things as all will come to know.

The treasure is enormous, bigger than the entire world. Yet the treasure is so small that it can be hidden any where. It is so big that it can be easily found, it is plain for all to see, but it is so small that if you find you’ll not see it at all. Now you’ll see, that if you find it, you’ll have not found it at all, for you do not find the treasure, because it’s the treasure comes and finds you.

The treasure is so great, that if shared could make all the world rich. Yet the treasure is so strange that if given all away, you will not lost a single bit. Indeed mystery surrounds the treasure. For if the treasure you give away, the more of treasure you’ll have in every way.

Oh the riches, Oh the wealth, the possessors of it have. It’s greater than the greatest pearl. It’s finer than the gold of old. Rubies and diamonds can not compare to this treasure of which you are told. The possessors have not want nor care because it’s clear world is plainly theirs.

There is a map to this treasure, a map many pages long. Many people have the map, and to purchase is not usually hard. Indeed there have been groups and still are that spread the map near and far. Yet the map is no good without the key and the key is much more difficult to obtain. Money will not buy it, it is not upon a string. It’s the key that is hidden very well, very deep, deep, deep inside. Oh to those who have found the map and think they’ve found the key. Indeed there are many who have found the map thinking they are rich, but be warned, the map is not the key.

Now the key can easily be found to those who listen well. So listen well, it is the seeking that you seek, and the seeking is the key. For it is written in map, this very thing indeed; for all who seek will find, the treasure of which I tell.

Now with the key you’ll have to enter in the door that is very small. Do not enter in the larger door that is foolishness for all to see. So seek the smaller door, it is very strange indeed. For the door is made of rock and light, so is heavy but does not weight a thing. Though stranger yet you’ll see, the door is not made of what but whom. So by Him and only Him you’ll enter through to the treasure in the room.

Now a warning must be told, a warning true as true. All that go through the door will die, and this is as sure as sure. Yet dying will produce a life and a life that all should live. So do not approach the door, unless you’re willing to die. That is to say, do not go through unless willing to live a life far more valuable than the one you’re current in.

So strange, so strange indeed, that when you seek you find, and when you seek far and wide it is home you have never left. Home is what you found, and a home that has changed so drastically and all because the guest. So it is home you seek and home that is hidden all too well. Home of everything and home of all, and home that’s deep inside. It’s the home of Him, the home of all, and the home of everything. It is the home you seek, the home of all your past. It is home you seek and home you’ll find … the home of evermore.

Reactions: Pearl and Lambano

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Greatest Treasure

The greatest treasure is God’s love;
A treasure vast as heaven above;
A treasure stored in Godly hearts,
That to the needy Christ imparts.

This love, loves those who are unclean,
As well as those who’re cruel and mean.
It loves the unjust and unkind,
Its love seeks out all who are blind.

It loves the ugly and the bad,
It loves the happy and the sad.
It love the healthy and the sick,
It loves the clever and the ‘thick’.

It loves the murderer and thief,
It loves all those who lack belief.
It loves the needy and the poor,
It loves the addict and the whore.

It loves the lonely and the lost,
It doesn’t stop to count the cost.
It reaches out with human hand
to the lowly and the grand.

It loves the young ones and the old
It loves all those who won’t be told,
It loves the ones who have no voice,
It loves all those who have no choice.

It loves the black man and the white,
It loves all those who love to fight;
It loves the ones who disagree,
It loves the ones too blind to see.

It loves the sober and the drunk,
It loves the medium and the monk;
It sheds a light as bright as day
By which the sinner sees The Way.

This love will set the captive free,
This love saves sinners such as me,
This love is glorious and bright
And shines where can no earthly light.

Pat Ball aka Pearl - March ‘08

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Greatest Treasure

The greatest treasure is God’s love;
A treasure vast as heaven above;
A treasure stored in Godly hearts,
That to the needy Christ imparts.

This love, loves those who are unclean,
As well as those who’re cruel and mean.
It loves the unjust and unkind,
Its love seeks out all who are blind.

It loves the ugly and the bad,
It loves the happy and the sad.
It love the healthy and the sick,
It loves the clever and the ‘thick’.

It loves the murderer and thief,
It loves all those who lack belief.
It loves the needy and the poor,
It loves the addict and the whore.

It loves the lonely and the lost,
It doesn’t stop to count the cost.
It reaches out with human hand
to the lowly and the grand.

It loves the young ones and the old
It loves all those who won’t be told,
It loves the ones who have no voice,
It loves all those who have no choice.

It loves the black man and the white,
It loves all those who love to fight;
It loves the ones who disagree,
It loves the ones too blind to see.

It loves the sober and the drunk,
It loves the medium and the monk;
It sheds a light as bright as day
By which the sinner sees The Way.

This love will set the captive free,
This love saves sinners such as me,
This love is glorious and bright
And shines where can no earthly light.

Pat Ball aka Pearl - March ‘08

Peral, Thanks for sharing

God is love - just like it is written in the Bible. To find God is to find love and it means we find His Kingdom, where we will spend eternity, and in the Kingdom if means all that you have written down. I don't know exactly how you got yours, but woke up one morning and the Lord just started talking to me with that small voice of His and told me mine.

Indeed our Lord God, Jesus Christ, is love. He is the King in over the Kingdom of God and He gives us Him and what it His to give. :)

Reactions: Lambano and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Peral, Thanks for sharing

God is love - just like it is written in the Bible. To find God is to find love and it means we find His Kingdom, where we will spend eternity, and in the Kingdom if means all that you have written down. I don't know exactly how you got yours, but woke up one morning and the Lord just started talking to me with that small voice of His and told me mine.

Indeed our Lord God, Jesus Christ, is love. He is the King in over the Kingdom of God and He gives us Him and what it His to give. :)
Yes He speaks to me with that small voice and maybe gives me a line. I write it down and wait for the next line and then sometimes it just flows out. And contrary to what some churchy people think God loves all the misfits too.

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He speaks to me with that small voice and maybe gives me a line. I write it down and wait for the next line and then sometimes it just flows out. And contrary to what some churchy people think God loves all the misfits too.

Yeah - that's Him. I love hearing from people who hear from Him:)