• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
I wanted to share a link to the trailer of the book I wrote for the Church. This book is called The Trilogy, and very responsibly teaches about why the Church has to understand that the rapture is not before the tribulation.

The book explains each prophecy involved in the doctrine of the rapture, including the seventy weeks of Daniel, the discourse of the Mount of Olives, and the whole book of Revelation.

The book will always be available for free to any Christian, but if he wanted to support me as author, he could buy it.

Feel free to check it out, and don't run away from it if it goes against what you have been believing. I was a futuristic believer before, so I can empathize. But I encourage you to be noble and give it a look. You won't find anything like this out there.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to share a link to the trailer of the book I wrote for the Church. This book is called The Trilogy, and very responsibly teaches about why the Church has to understand that the rapture is not before the tribulation.

The book explains each prophecy involved in the doctrine of the rapture, including the seventy weeks of Daniel, the discourse of the Mount of Olives, and the whole book of Revelation.

The book will always be available for free to any Christian, but if he wanted to support me as author, he could buy it.

Feel free to check it out, and don't run away from it if it goes against what you have been believing. I was a futuristic believer before, so I can empathize. But I encourage you to be noble and give it a look. You won't find anything like this out there.

Hi Guill, welcome to the forum sir, you are absolutely correct, Jesus brothers are still here at his return Mat 24:22; 1 Thes 4:17

May I ask what is your favorite prophecy?